• You cannot reply to this topic

Expensive international shipping Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Huntsman 

• Huntsman
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Huntsman 227

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:54 PM

I know things ain't cheap at the moment but $123.49USD to ship 2 A-5 saw stock kits worth $39.90 to New Zealand is a little steep don't you think?
I remember the first order I placed with Spec Ops a couple of years back, quite a large order mind you, A-5's, tanks, cammo etc, the works and this still didn't cost me over $230 in shipping!
Is there any way that international shipping can be decreased? It'd be a shame to have to resort to New Zealand's admittedly limited paintball stores.
Cheers
Angus
Time is a waste of life, life is a waste of time, so lets get wasted and have he time of our lives.|92% of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said breathing wasn't cool. If you are of the 8% that would be laughin your butt off, put this in your sig| 9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to metal, put this in your sig.

#2 Guest_B-Dazl_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:16 PM

View PostHuntsman, on 25 July 2010 - 11:54 PM, said:

I know things ain't cheap at the moment but $123.49USD to ship 2 A-5 saw stock kits worth $39.90 to New Zealand is a little steep don't you think?
I remember the first order I placed with Spec Ops a couple of years back, quite a large order mind you, A-5's, tanks, cammo etc, the works and this still didn't cost me over $230 in shipping!
Is there any way that international shipping can be decreased? It'd be a shame to have to resort to New Zealand's admittedly limited paintball stores.
Cheers
Angus

We're working on some more affordable options to ship internationally. Give us about a week and you'll see some new things coming down the pike.

Thanks for looking into it!!

B-Dazl

#3 User is offline   Huntsman 

• Huntsman
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Huntsman 227

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:33 PM

We're working on some more affordable options to ship internationally. Give us about a week and you'll see some new things coming down the pike.

Thanks for looking into it!!

B-Dazl

I have to say it! Spec-ops is quite simply one of the best paintball stockists! :laugh:
now what to buy... B)
Time is a waste of life, life is a waste of time, so lets get wasted and have he time of our lives.|92% of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said breathing wasn't cool. If you are of the 8% that would be laughin your butt off, put this in your sig| 9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to metal, put this in your sig.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users