• You cannot reply to this topic

JT Proteus Review

#1 User is offline   Breelord1708 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:T METAL

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:23 PM

Alright, so I have been looking for a good pair of these for about 3 months now and couldn't seem to find any, probably;y because they came out around two years ago. Well I was lurking around Ebay Saturday night after loosing a few bids for these goggles two weekends before and I find a pair of the green chameleon ones for a buy it now price of 19.99. I immediately purchase these and await in excitement. Today they were waiting on the front porch for me(priority mail) so I bring them inside and open the box and remove them. Beautiful. Aesthetically, these things look amazing, the lenses had a few minor scratches but I bought them used. The color was amazing and the way they change is awesome. I put them on and the previous owner had removed the chin strap which is ok since I don't use one anyways. I put them on and felt how well and snig they fit my head, and I have a pretty big head. These are also very well ventilated, no fogging or breathing problems here. They didnt come with a visor but oh well. I am planning on using them in about two weeks when I can play again. I haven't been able to play in the past month because the doctor said no. I am very excited about using these in a game asap. I will get back to ya'll with an update after I play with them.

Original price two years ago: $129.99
Price used on Ebay: $27.99

all in all a good deal.

IF WE CAN'T DO IT... IT DOESNT NEED TO BE DONE!!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users