Special Ops Paintball: McCain - Special Ops Paintball

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

McCain what you like or dislikes, explain. Rate Topic: -----

#46 User is offline   M.O.P. 

• Group: Penquin Mafia ....... no you can't join.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:46 AM

View PostDeus Ex Machina, on Oct 29 2008, 07:42 PM, said:

Even Obama said that it would take him atleast 12 monthes (or was it more?)

McCain wants to stay in Iraq past those 12 months. In fact, he was talking about withdrawal around maybe 2013. He keeps sighting "South Korea" and "Germany" as examples, which in my mind, shows a clear ignorance of the progress that has been made in Iraq. American soldiers weren't being killed on a daily basis five years after "Mission Accomplished" had been declared.

Any president who is not willing to go to war is to weak to be president. I don't another war, but we must leave the option on the table. Also, Obama plans t move troops to Afghanistan

Fight a two front war, fine. Fighting a three front war, especially against this type of insurgency, can't be won. If you fight Iran, you'll end up with an occupation there was well. Then you'll have to go off and fight another country like Syria, and then another country like Pakistan, and then another country like Saudi Arabia.

And after all that we might as well vontrol the world.
................ Flippy the Wonder Bunny, Ace and MaDuce like ducks with a passion. My color is white. Morrowind addict.

#47 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:53 AM

View PostDeus Ex Machina, on Oct 30 2008, 02:45 PM, said:

View PostAshrak, on Oct 30 2008, 11:40 AM, said:

View PostDeus Ex Machina, on Oct 30 2008, 02:07 PM, said:

View PostAshrak, on Oct 30 2008, 09:34 AM, said:

What does he think it is? And should I be relieved that it is in fact not what he thinks it is?

It is, what it is, because what it is, is what it should have not, and is it now not what it was, when it was what it was?

But is what it is, what it was, when it was is? If so, how can we ratonalize what it is, when it is now what it was, if it is what it is now?

I know nothing.
I know nothing.
I know nothing.

You and me both.
Alea iacta est ~ The board is set, the pieces are moving.
~ Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green, That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown, That host on the morrow lay withered and strown. ~ Destruction of Sennacherib

~ Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the American states a man who more cordially loves a union with his country than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the United States Congress proposes; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America. ~ Thomas Jefferson (modernized)
Summertime Blues

#48 User is offline   Violator 

• The Pirate King / Grammar Cop
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Violator

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:02 PM

I know EVERYTHING... but I'm not telling! ;)
This, is my BOOMSTICK!-Ash... (395 Brownie Pts)...Where do you keep your Bucccaneers? Under Me Buckin' Hat!

Ever fire two guns whilst jumping thru the air? No. Ever fire one gun whilst jumping thru the air? No!

#49 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:07 PM

Oh great wise one!

Tell us what is is!
~ Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green, That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown, That host on the morrow lay withered and strown. ~ Destruction of Sennacherib

~ Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the American states a man who more cordially loves a union with his country than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the United States Congress proposes; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America. ~ Thomas Jefferson (modernized)
Summertime Blues

#50 User is offline   Violator 

• PipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:19 PM

I TOLD YOU---- I"M NOT TELLING!!!! I COULD tell you, but then, well... you know the rest. And killing you requires too much paperwork after. ;)
This, is my BOOMSTICK!-Ash... (395 Brownie Pts)...Where do you keep your Bucccaneers? Under Me Buckin' Hat!

Ever fire two guns whilst jumping thru the air? No. Ever fire one gun whilst jumping thru the air? No!

#51 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:22 PM

Damn paperwork. Ruins everything.

Summertime Blues

#52 User is offline   Violator 

• PipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:24 PM

And of course for the Gov't it MUST be properly formatted AND in quintuplet form... the white copy the goldenrod, the pink, the blue, and the green.

#53 User is offline   MurderDeathKill 

• Spot 31
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MurderDeathKill

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:37 PM

But it shouldn't be hard for you since you know where everything is supposed to go. Right?
Go Yoda -- I didn't order that!
Posted Image
T-6 A Texan II -- Vance AFB -- 71OTG Ghostriders -- 8FTS Ballers -- Cobra Flight

#54 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:39 PM

You mean the paper shredder?

Summertime Blues

#55 User is offline   M.O.P. 

• Group: Penquin Mafia ....... no you can't join.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:58 AM

Wow 4 verse like20 sumthin.
................ Flippy the Wonder Bunny, Ace and MaDuce like ducks with a passion. My color is white. Morrowind addict.

#56 User is offline   super_stalker 

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 31 October 2008 - 04:55 AM

gunz

thatisall
One of a kind pump mag F/S/T Open AND stock class capable.

"The knockdown power is approximately equal to, but not greater than that of a small Spanish child being hurled through a stove door at around 1,500ft ASL with a 5 knot crosswind on thursday, 31 degrees celcius, with 56% humidity."-FrozenCarnitas.

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users