• You cannot reply to this topic

AGD Tac One A Snipers Review Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   weeebeep 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:weeebeep

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:24 PM

origionaly i had a pump aswell, but b4 i joined the brigade, i got a 98c for christmas. i would love a pump, but you just cant put a flatline on one, (unless they make one fore a c3, TRADE!) personaly i dont think i need to shoot my 8bps, 4or5 is fine. nuf to get the job done right?

my dream gun? edit: dont kno why i posted this part, but its gone now.

This post has been edited by weeebeep: 25 March 2007 - 02:54 PM

#17 User is offline   Dublin 

• Orange boxes?
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dublin

Posted 22 September 2006 - 01:39 PM

Wish I had the money for one, lol

This post has been edited by Dublin: 22 September 2006 - 01:39 PM

#18 User is offline   gamer 

• Yes.... it hurts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SHADOWOPS

Posted 22 October 2006 - 01:23 AM

Hey, i just got my Tac One two days ago. This thing is deadly. Its my "in your base then in your face" marker. T2W stock looks wicked on it too, and its light as hell! I love it. Mags rule. God bless Tom Kaye.
- I am Jack's complete lack of suprise. -

#19 User is offline   sniperguru 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:newsniper

Posted 22 November 2006 - 11:56 AM

Wonderful post, makes me think of getting one instead of a ION. But might get the ION so I can practice and get things going and save for the Tac-one. All ups would prolly be interchangeable, or just buy them again and keep everything on each marker. Hmmmmmmmmm. Definately good to hear people's opinions of a marker. I am also trying to figure out the ups for the tac one, and what I feel I would need. Prolly just use the K.I.S.S. principle (Keep It Simple Stupid (notthat I am calling anyone stupid)), and go with a Stiffi barrel, sight, and butt stock.

As for making it into a stock, there is definately a place for stock still in the game. Stock markers help with a multitude of areas in a person's game that a semi takes for granted. Some but not all tthose areas are: marksmanship, aiming, snap shooting, mobility, and stealth. Perhaps if you think that stocks markers have no place in the game then you might not have been using for the desired purpose or trying things that really werent stock class actions. Using a stock is a great idea, and one I would consider too at least for practice, will also help with patience i would think and make you be sure of the shot before taking it.

Just my 2 cents worth, and hopefully I did not offend anyone with my opinions.

#20 User is offline   gamer 

• Yes.... it hurts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SHADOWOPS

Posted 30 November 2006 - 09:45 PM

You can offend people. They will recover :blink:

I agree with the K.I.S.S. principle entirley. I went with the Tac One because I know that mags are super clean, simple, and really easy to maintain. No batteries, and no electronics that could potentially bust.

Having said that, my buddies with Ions swear by 'em, just like I swear by mags. Ions are pretty deadly, no doubts there. I will be grabbing one sometime soon to see what the hype is all about. I just love my Tac One tho, and I will be impressed if it comes close.
- I am Jack's complete lack of suprise. -

#21 User is offline   death's assailant 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:snipachibi

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:49 PM

hey if u wanna make it more accurate get the long bow kit for it and a qloader and you have like the ultimate sniper :)

This post has been edited by death's assailant: 02 October 2007 - 04:49 PM

9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If your one who stayed true to metal put this in your sig.

#22 User is offline   Hatchet 

• Certified Pump-Ninja
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Hatchet88

Posted 11 October 2007 - 06:59 AM

I agree with Phantom. Pump's just got a certain something nowadays when many are worried about how fast their marker can shoot. If it's not for you, it's not for you. Don't knock it just because it isn't your cup of tea. Personally, I'd love to have a pump mag; if for no other reason than the fact that there aren't very many around nowadays. Feels a whole lot better to get a kill via skill rather than via BPS. I don't mean everyone with a fast marker sprays and prays, or that there's no skill involved; but how many of your kills would have been misses if you hadn't been able to fire off a quick burst of shots? Every kill with a pump takes skill; it just isn't so with the BPS mentality much of the player-base has today.
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

^I think I'll just leave it that way. It suits me.

#23 User is offline   BlueDragonX 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlueDragonX

Posted 11 October 2007 - 08:26 AM

View Postdeath, on Oct 2 2007, 06:49 PM, said:

hey if u wanna make it more accurate get the long bow kit for it and a qloader and you have like the ultimate sniper :(

That won't make it any more accurate. It will only limit your paint and make it heavier.

Ghost Recon - Chord Mag - E-Mag - Stiffi vs. C-Series
"Smart Parts, Debunking Sir Isaac Newton one paintball at a time." -Arstron (on AO)

#24 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 11 October 2007 - 08:36 AM

View Postdeath, on Oct 2 2007, 04:49 PM, said:

hey if u wanna make it more accurate get the long bow kit for it and a qloader and you have like the ultimate sniper :(

You just made me and every other paintballer with a shred of knowledge on this board die a little inside. It's people like you that give the rest of us legitimate paintballers a bad name.

#25 User is offline   Explosive 

• Sabre/Sneaking Guy for Xtreme Fanatics
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:-XF-Explosive

Posted 31 December 2007 - 12:05 PM

I :rolleyes: my Tac One!

I need to buy another one, so I can stop converting it from a Q-bow to the normal Tac One (hopper/HPA tank on gun) set up.

#26 User is offline   flyboy 

• One BPS can still get you out
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:flyboy

Posted 31 December 2007 - 01:52 PM

I have shot my emag with a carbon fiber barrel side by side with a longbow on 2 occasions. Both at the chrono to test accuracy. The emag was just a accurate, is a lot lighter and you don't have that huge barrel to contend with.

the only thing you gain is a low profile which isnt that big a deal when you learn how to angle your hopper.
Boss Company

#27 User is offline   Explosive 

• Sabre/Sneaking Guy for Xtreme Fanatics
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:-XF-Explosive

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:42 AM

View Postflyboy, on Dec 31 2007, 03:52 PM, said:

I have shot my emag with a carbon fiber barrel side by side with a longbow on 2 occasions. Both at the chrono to test accuracy. The emag was just a accurate, is a lot lighter and you don't have that huge barrel to contend with.

the only thing you gain is a low profile which isnt that big a deal when you learn how to angle your hopper.

??? :wacko:

I would assume that since a Tac One and Emag are basically the same marker, they would both be equally as accurate.

Honestly the longbow set up is up to a player's preference...

I recently shot my Tac One in an all day woodsball game with a HPA tank on the back end of it & hopper. I noticed in a few positions I was in, waiting to ambush a couple opponents that I would of preferred the longbow stock over the HPA tank against my shoulder.

Anyway, Tac One, Emags are nice shooting markers in any configuration!

#28 User is offline   amer1candork 

• shorty
  • PipPip

Posted 26 February 2008 - 05:21 PM

wow you guys are cutting each others throats. jesus. personally its what you want and what you feel comfortable with thats it. and how much money you have.
O captain, My captain [topic="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=143444"]amer1candork's feedback[/topic]

#29 User is offline   FricknSasquatch 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 29 April 2009 - 07:18 PM

View Postphantom/-, on Jul 9 2006, 10:43 AM, said:

After playing with my stock class phantom for about three years, I decided I was ready to make the jump from a high quality pump action marker to a high quality semi automatic marker.

I had started playing with a pump to make my disiplined in three areas:

-Accuracy
-Stealth
-Ammo Conservation

I played non-stop with my phantom, almost always against guys with great firepower (shockers,cockers, etc...). I got absolutely destroyed in the beginning. I would leave the field with no kills, covered with welts and paint.

I refused to give up.

I would go out on my own and practice snap shooting, running and shooting, bunkering, off hand shooting, and many other essential gun fighting skills.

Eventually, something clicked. My game play began to improve dramatically. I was shooting lots of people, often with one shot kills. I was taking on two, sometimes even three opponents at a time with my stock class marker. I even made a few stealthy moves that would make Sam Fisher jealous

I then decided that I got everything I possible could out of my phantom. I could sneak very well, was a very good shot, and used very little paint.

It was time to upgrade.
After many many hours of research, the marker of choice seemed obvious - AGD Tac One automag

The gun I was looking for had to fit this criteria:

-Consistent(equals accuracy) - a must for any scenario player in my opinion
-Quiet - VERY important for a sneaky, sniper type player
-Mechanical -Got nothing against electros' but I like to know I can go underwater with it
-Fast shooting - Just in case
-Ability to accept scope or sight - THIS JUST IN -Aiming the marker helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Light - Lugging around a heavy marker at a 24 hour scenario is not fun
-Reliable - Would you rather be playing or fixin' ?

The Tac excels in all of those categories.

It carries a hefty price tag ($450 USD) but in my opinion it is totally worth it.

My setup is such:

Tac One
Simmons 30mm Red Dot sight
CCM On/Off ASA
Revy w/x-board
Nitroduck 68/3000 nitro
16' Evil Driver Barrel

This marker is absolutely AMAZING. If you play like you have a pump(move stealthily, pick your shots) and actually have a High End Semi ( fast shooting, accurate) you will be one hell of a force to be reckoned with.

With my Red Dot properly zeroed, I can make 75 foot shots 100%
Players often comment on how they cannot hear my marker going off
When poo hits the fan, this thing can RIP!!!!!!!
It never ever chops - level 10 antichop bolt
Its decently efficient(some complain about mags' efficiency compared to the tourney markers of today, I'm not complaining)
Reliable and Solder proof - I've played in thunderstorms, fallen in swamps, covered it with sand, mud, paint - It still keeps going- and going good
Extremely simple operation - can field strip and clean in under 2 mins

Here are the factory specs on it:

The TAC-ONE was developed specifically with the scenario player in mind and its Three Rail (Military Spec Picatinny) Black Anodized Aluminum Mainbody is designed to house a wide variety of optical accessories. A fourth mounting point on the bottom of the new Wingless Tac Rail is ideal for mounting additional accessories like a flashlight or laser sight. The TAC-ONE also sports an Black Anodized All Aluminum X-Valve with a Factory Tuned LvL 10 Anti Chop Bolt, Black Micro-Switch-Ready Intelliframe with Blade Trigger and a cocker threaded two Piece J&J Aluminum Barrel.

http://www.pbreview.com/productpics/?actio...mp;product=3039

Overall, I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend the tac one automag.
Its well worth the price, and you will NOT be dissapointed

- Phantom/-

Appreciate the review only more reason to upgrade to the tac one, i have a 98c right now the thing is LOUD but if you take a opponent out without taking more than a couple shots (the less the better obviously) there is a good chance especially if you have good cover that your enemies won't find you immediately (obviously there are circumstances where they could/will ) which give you time to re-position or to take the rest out. just hoping to upgrade to the tac to achieve a little more accuracy, a hell of a lot less noise, and just an overall better gun.

"FricknSasquatch by name, frickin sasquatch by game"

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users