Special Ops Paintball: In case any of you cared or wondered why I fell off the earth - Special Ops Paintball

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

In case any of you cared or wondered why I fell off the earth read up yo Rate Topic: -----

#136 User is offline   Wraith Eagle 

• OMG 2 squares!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Wraith Eagle

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:24 PM

View PostStealingYerMail, on Jun 8 2008, 12:20 AM, said:

Look at his join date. He's been here a while. He's not owned at all.

Also, the reason I don't believe this is just from reading other posts Capone has made. I never really said anything until now, but it's just kind of tempting. At any rate, if the damage was as bad as it's made out to be, then we'd probably see it, especially because I can see the markings above the selector switch on the MP5 and some text on the hopper.

You can say they weren't damage or whatever, or "lightly" damaged, but how do you lightly damage something with a blowtorch or whatever?

You don't.... if it had been blowtorched it wouldnt have been in the picture this was stuff that had been damaged a little. THE OTHER STUFF was blowtorched and such. The person who did this didnt do it in assembly line format, taking each item and hammering, then hacksawing, then blowtorching. Various things were damaged in various ways.

This post has been edited by Wraith Eagle: 07 June 2008 - 09:27 PM

Thanks, Donate to the "get Wraith an X-7" fund
Tom 'Wraith' Warner Anyone who wishes to donate please inquire
Capone Liberation Front at kiteharker@hotmail.com all donations
get a free hug from Wraith :P

#137 User is offline   Zach_attack 

• Pimp slap
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:On the tail on the frog on the bump on the branch on the log in the hole in the bottom of the sea.

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:28 PM

You can get pictures of minor damages on all you pb/airsoft guns, so why not get any pictures of all of this other major damage you are talking about?

#138 User is offline   Wraith Eagle 

• OMG 2 squares!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:35 PM

View PostPainkiller Jane, on Jun 8 2008, 12:21 AM, said:

regardless of weather it is true are not it is a freaking pity party... and pity parties dont always start with OMG! blah...

and ummm dude has a crap ton of money he can afford a high end digital cam...some how i cant see capone not having something high end if this lil story of his is true (and im still calling shens) and YES you can see detail with digital... so yeah...

pkj

I have $15 in my wallet, I could afford a bunch of sodas. But hmm I dont need any right now, I mean unless a bunch of people online didnt believe i could ingest liquid, and were insulting me in a format that essentially meant i couldnt show my face at my hobby, so I would then be forced to buy those sodas to prove I could do so, and stop people insulting me, but then why would I need to buy all of the sodas i could afford, when 1 would do what I need?

This post has been edited by Wraith Eagle: 07 June 2008 - 09:35 PM

#139 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:41 PM

View PostWraith Eagle, on Jun 8 2008, 12:05 AM, said:

That's because Wraith has feasted on the blood of Chuck Norris. Of course Chuck Norris only bleeds once every 10 years, as a sacred rite, and I stole some :P

View PostStealingYerMail, on Jun 8 2008, 12:00 AM, said:

However, that picture is also insanely distorted. Capone's aren't.

my point is that its very difficult to see anything of detail from a digital camera. You said yourself that you can't see the damage, yet I can't even make out any of the writing on them (as in logos and such), the damage exists but in those pictures its hard to see. Pictures are unreliable if you saw the stuff in real life you'd see the damage.

You can't see detail from a digital camera? Have you used a dgital camera? Even a 4.0 megapixel camera? I'll say it again, the items photographed did not appear damaged, other than the barrel. If he has pictures of the "really damaged" stuff, why doesn't he post them to shut us up? I was on the fence throughout the thread, until I saw the pictures of the "damaged" items. If Capone shows pictures of the hacksawed, blow torched, hammered items, then I will apologize for doubting. Until then...

You can't judge someone's longevity on the forum based on post count, genius. You don't even have 900.

Alea iacta est ~ The board is set, the pieces are moving.
~ Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green, That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown, That host on the morrow lay withered and strown. ~ Destruction of Sennacherib

~ Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the American states a man who more cordially loves a union with his country than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the United States Congress proposes; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America. ~ Thomas Jefferson (modernized)
Summertime Blues

#140 User is offline   Octavious 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:45 PM

There's a lot of background as to why people are jumping all over the thread. MDK showed a bit of insight, as to why.

Also, for the record, to prove a point (Search my posts, if you don't believe me) that I had my post count zeroed.

-Oct

This post has been edited by Octavious: 07 June 2008 - 09:45 PM

#141 User is offline   Wraith Eagle 

• OMG 2 squares!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:51 PM

OMFG he doenst have pictures of the rest of it cuz its gone, and he didnt take pictures when they were around, cuz he didnt think a bunch of idiots on a website would start asking for pics of stuff. And yes i have used a digital camera, if the detail cant be seen at full size it cant be seen.

#142 User is offline   Tu_Padre 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:West Staines Massive

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:55 PM

OMFG he doenst have pictures of the rest of it cuz its gone, and he didnt take pictures when they were around, cuz he didnt think a bunch of idiots on a website would start asking for pics of stuff. And yes i have used a digital camera, if the detail cant be seen at full size it cant be seen.

...what about the hightech security system? There's gotta be pics from it.

And you shouldn't start calling us idiots, it's not helping your case.

Group:banned #16 Feedback: SpecOps +14/-0 MCB: +2/-0

#143 User is offline   Wraith Eagle 

• OMG 2 squares!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:06 PM

My case? I'm not making a case, I'm stating facts. God, it's like arguing with a bunch of 3 year olds about how the sun is in space and not in the sky. Seriously you guys, THIS IS NOT A LIE. Everything happened, please stop trying to play X-Filed or whatever and discover the conspiracy or something, because honestly you're all really coming off as idiots and I'm not taking it back, go ahead and warn me till they ban me cuz honestly I don't much care for this forum anymore.

#144 User is offline   Tu_Padre 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:West Staines Massive

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:11 PM

Ok, fair 'nuff. One last question, both you and capone live in milford right?

Group:banned #16 Feedback: SpecOps +14/-0 MCB: +2/-0

#145 Guest_Ghost Rider_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:15 PM

Wraith's just another Caponie cronie.

#146 User is offline   Painkiller Jane 

• It's a Pirate's life for me!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Painkiller Jane

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:22 PM

View PostGhost Rider, on Jun 7 2008, 10:15 PM, said:

Wraith's just another Caponie cronie.

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *dies laughing*

i was thinking just that....

pkj
PBP Pirate Ninja Alliance AGWS!
PKJ + Legato = WAFFLES!!!!!!

[I USE DIRTY WORDS TO BOOST MY SELF ESTEEM] according to Spec Ops Forum

#147 User is offline   StealingYerMail 

• always throwin bass
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:StealingYerMail

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:24 PM

View PostWraith Eagle, on Jun 8 2008, 12:51 AM, said:

If someone came into my house, smashed all my valuable stuff, I would have gone OUT OF MY WAY to find a viable camera to take pictures. They're sort of evidence, are they not? While maybe the cops have seen the pile of broken stuff, it could only be beneficial to take pictures just in case.

However, I can also see why they weren't taken to some extent. BUT, I still will not believe this happened until I see some sort of proof.
Maggot #53
MacDev 06 Cyborg, AGD Tac-One
Death before Smart Parts Feedback

#148 User is offline   Zach_attack 

• Pimp slap
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:On the tail on the frog on the bump on the branch on the log in the hole in the bottom of the sea.

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:25 PM

This thread has provided me with great lulz.

Share this topic:

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users