Special Ops Paintball: Biblical Battles at BattleZone Paintball - Special Ops Paintball

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Biblical Battles at BattleZone Paintball Scenario Game in Mansfield, Ohio Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:11 PM

Team FireProof & The Urban Guard has some awesome scenarios planned for this game at BattleZone Paintball! The games will be based on some fierce battles that were fought (or WILL be fought) in the holy land... There will be six games throughout the day with some very interesting twists and fun props... We hope you will join us! Will you fight for King David or for the Philistines?

Attached File  BB_Poster_2.jpg (83.57K)
Number of downloads: 20

This post has been edited by Shadowjackal: 08 June 2009 - 07:17 PM

Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

#2 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:52 PM

you guys are making me feel bad for not being able to make it Saturday, or Sunday :( I totally wish I could make it but alas I have to move out of my place and get moving on camp stuff. But I'm greatly looking forward to our Michigan trip in which I'll be stuck to your side like a good Sam Wise. But until then I'll be working in the garden.

Shadowjackal
I'm King David's man, he was a bad buttocks on so many levels

Tim

#3 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• PipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:52 AM

View Postscoobshagg, on Jun 8 2009, 10:52 PM, said:

Shadowjackal
I'm King David's man, he was a bad buttocks on so many levels

Tim

Yes, you have to respect a man that killed the baddest hombre in the world at that time, defeated his nation's enemies multiple times and still had time (and energy) to go home to 6 to 10 wives and numerous concubines... (Did I REALLY just post that) I can see a reprimand coming from FireProof Leadership... rats!

The truth of this game is that we have some very cool games planned. There will be awesome twists with each game that will insure intense firefights and clear objectives! I will post a schedule of games as soon as we finalize a few things. :rolleyes:
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

#4 User is offline   Frodo 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Frodo17

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:33 AM

Hey Jack it sounds pretty cool and Battlezone is a well ran establishment. August will be a transition month for me as I get ready to move but if I can make it I will surley team up with Scoobshagg.
"Ideals are better than ideologies." Antebi

"It is not, however, a question of what we would like but of what we can have." Ruppin

"I am misanthropos, and hate mankind, For thy part I do wish thou wert a dog, That I might love thee something." (W.Shakespeare, Timon of Athens, iv. 3, 52)

#5 User is offline   weldonl 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:weldonl

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:02 PM

Sounds pretty cool.. I will have to see if I can get some peeps to come down for the event..
GO-Rillas paintball

#6 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Godsdog

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:26 PM

View Postweldonl, on Jun 9 2009, 03:02 PM, said:

Sounds pretty cool.. I will have to see if I can get some peeps to come down for the event..

We would love to have you and your gang. We are going to be sending out some invites to a couple of teams that are up you way. Come one come all for a GREAT day of paintball and fun.

#7 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:15 PM

If this even is anything like the last one Sci fi it's guarantied to be a good one.

what do we know about the generals

Tim

#8 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:36 PM

View Postscoobshagg, on Jun 9 2009, 07:15 PM, said:

If this even is anything like the last one Sci fi it's guarantied to be a good one.

what do we know about the generals

Tim

Here you go Tim. You asked about the commanders and I am here to please. Here is a link for everyone that will do a couple of things for you. First it will let you know a little more about us and second it will let you know more about the game, yes evan what the teams are and who the Commanders of those teams are. Enjoy.

http://www.christianpaintball.com/communit...93&start=15

#9 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2009 - 05:37 AM

List of Games for Biblical Battles

Game 1 – Rescue of Lot – Gen. 14:8-24

Game 2 – Moses vs. the Amalekites – Exodus 17:8-16

Game 3 – Gideon and the 300 – Judges 6-8

Game 4 – David & Goliath

Game 5 – Reclaim the Ark of the Covenant – 2 Sam. 6:1-23

Game 6 – Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse – Rev. 6:1-8

Folks,

Here is the schedule of the games we have planned for August 15 at BattleZone Paintball. Please keep in mind that the scripture references are just for your references if you want to see where we got our ideas for the themes & props. We will NOT be preaching at you or making you sit through a sermon! :D Not that preaching or sermons are bad things, but we are here to play Paintball! B)

This post has been edited by Shadowjackal: 15 June 2009 - 12:11 PM

#10 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:08 PM

Biblical Battles – game 1- Rescue of Lot

This will be a straight-forward warm-up game for the first battle of the day. Basically, this will be a hostage rescue game. Abraham's nephew, Lot, is captured by some bad-"ites" and taken away as slaves. Abraham gathers his men and goes off to bring his relations back.

So, the Amalekites kidnap some innocent people and take them to an undisclosed location. King David's Army (much like in 1 Samuel 30) has to go find the hostages, defeat the Amalekites and bring them back to their camp safely. The only special rules to this is that the Amalekites have to stay within sight (relatively close) of their hostages... As I said before, this is a simple warm up game.

After this game, the scenario begins in force! more details to come!

#11 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:47 AM

Sorry, I am behind on my Biblical Battles updates. Here is info on the second game.

Game 2

Moses vs. the Amalekites

In Exodus 17 of the Old Testament is the recounting of an interesting battle. The Israelites have left Egypt and are traveling across the "wilderness". The Amelikites seeing them decides that they would be an easy target and decide to attack them. Moses orders Joshua to gather men and defend the people. As long as Moses keeps his arms raised, with his staff over his head, the Israelites are winning, when he gets tired and his arms drop they start to lose.

Both teams objective will be to place their flag in Moses upraised arms. Points will, possibly, be awarded for first hang, most hangs, and whose flag is hanging at the end. The longest continuous hang will be the tie-breaker.

This post has been edited by Shadowjackal: 22 June 2009 - 06:48 AM

#12 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:45 AM

Big News:

This game is now Sponsered by Tippmann and...

Grace Alone will be performing after the event!!!

www.gracealoneband.com

Here is the flyer please feel free to print it and post it where ever possable. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by EL TORO: 28 June 2009 - 07:50 AM

#13 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• PipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2009 - 04:06 PM

Game 3

Gideon and the 300

In the Bible, in the book of Judges (One of my favorite books in the Bible)
the Israelites have, once again, strayed from JEHOVAH and find themselves badly oppressed by the Midianites. They are so fearful that they have to harvest their grain in secret and hide it from the raiders. At this point GOD raises up a new Judge (Gideon) over Israel. One of the first tasks GOD gives Gideon is to destroy the altar to the pagan god Baal. Gideon does this at great risk to himself and family. GOD has Gideon raise up a large army, which GOD whittles down to just three hundred men. With these men Gideon is supposed to defeat an army of tens of thousands... Needless to say GOD gives Gideon and his 300 the victory...
THE GAME

Both teams start out with even numbers, or slightly more on the side of the Midianites. (Let me know what you think about team numbers) Anyone eliminated by the Israelites will re-insert on Gideon's/Israelites team. Now the catch: The Midianites will be guarding an Idol that the Israelites have to knock down to win. Did I mention that the Midianites will have the fort as their base? Oh, and the Israelites have to destroy the idol/altar to baal in thirty minutes...

#14 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• PipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:26 PM

We could not produce a scenario called "Biblical Battles" without showcasing one of the most famous fights in the Bible (maybe all of history). So, we take you back to the Elah Valley, to approximately 1000 B.C. Two armies are facing each other on either side of a valley. Everyday, the massive Goliath comes out and challenges the Israelites to SINGLE combat. The Israelites are afraid and hide... Until a young man, who, with his faith in GOD and a sling accepts the challenge...

Game 4 DAVID vs. GOLIATH

After all that, in truth, I am not allowed to share any details of this game... :D please understand that I am a "Champion" of full access to information, but, I have been stifled by the weight of the Armor-Bearing, oppressive leadership... Who also happen to be "Bad-ites".

This will be a fun, quick game, and there are clues in my post to how it will be played out... :)

#15 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• PipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:40 AM

Now, we start our most involved scenario. This game will be played out in three twenty minute phases.

Game 5: Phase 1

Reclaim the Ark of the Covenant
2 Sam. 6:1-23

Time: 20 minutes per phase
Field: all
Type: Elimination
Re-Insert: 1 re-insert at the halfway, 10 minute, mark. Re-Insert will stay open for 1 minute.

Special Rules

This game will be played in 3 phases. There will be a 5 minute Break in between each Phase

King David has finally managed to secure his hold on Judah and Israel and his foreign enemies are quiet for a time. He decides that it is not right that the Ark of the Covenant is not in the Tabernacle where it belongs. He sets out to bring the Ark back to his capitol city of Jerusalem; but, he goes about it all wrong…

Just as David had to move the Ark according to GOD’s Law, so, we must be careful in our handling of it.

1. Ark cannot be touched by hand – must be carried by poles.
2. If Ark is touched by any player, that player is out for game and cannot re-spawn.
3. Ark has to be carried only by Levite Priests, touching only the poles. – These Priests wear white robes.

Phase 1:
Pole Hunt

The Poles will be hidden on the field, the Israelite and Philistine teams will have to spread out over the field, search for the poles while fighting each other off. The first team to get two poles back to their “safe” area wins this phase.
Objective: 1 team must have 2 of the 3 poles in their secured area.

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users