• You cannot reply to this topic

Games in Glouster, OHIO Rate Topic: ****- 3 Votes

#1276 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:34 AM

Andrew

How did the Tourny go? Did the mighty Bob Cats returen triumphant?

Tim

#1277 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:25 PM

Tim,

No.

-Andrew
It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#1278 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:46 AM

No...

:P

Tim is sad

tim

#1279 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:07 PM

Hey everyone I'm looking for Volunteers who are interested in being Counselors for Paintball Camp. There is a Training that you would have to go to on May 1st in Columbus. You also would need to have a FBI background check as well. I posted the dates up here not to long ago.

If anyone is interested please let me know asap.

Tim

#1280 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:42 PM

Tim,

I need to give you a ring. It looks like I will be taking classes this summer and working for Jon off and on, however, I was debating about maybe asking you about Rec 336 (Field Experience)...But I am looking my options...Hope to talk to you soon.

Also in other news, from what I hear Christopher Miller has ran himself into the poor house. In a desperate attempt to make up for some poor decisions he is selling off almost all of his paintball gear. Justin has updated me with the list. How much are you selling stuff for Chris? How much for the autococker? Good luck trying to sell the EOS (As I've seen the current shape it's in and smart parts is under). Good luck Chris, maybe we'll get to play paintball again some time in the future. Hindsight is 20/20 eh?

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#1281 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:52 PM

calm down im only sellin the tip off the ice burg, just gotta make money for sponsor gear, im sellin the eos- 200 obo, race cocker- 150, pirhana srt- 30, trilogy sport cocker- 50, guerrilla 48/3000 tank- 45, halo b w/ rip drive and virtue crown- 60, jt spectra w/ dual lens- 40, jt 4 pack harness- 20, misc ion parts- obo, whole bunch of stuff that needs sorted out
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#1282 User is offline   Thumper63 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Thumper63

Posted 20 April 2010 - 01:49 PM

Testing Testing Testing.. 1..2..3..
So what.. I know my gun is older than my kid, at least they both can vote.

#1283 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:07 PM

whoa lukes still alive?

#1284 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:45 AM

Luke where have you been hiding at my friend

Tim

#1285 User is offline   Thumper63 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Thumper63

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:43 AM

I have had some puter probs and finally got them fixed, s.o. wouldnt let it log in and i couldnt post for ever. Good to be alive. Hope all is well with everyone and we can get some good games going this summer. Later all.
So what.. I know my gun is older than my kid, at least they both can vote.

#1286 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:34 PM

lets get some games goin, been itchin for some woodsball here

#1287 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:29 PM

Hey Luke! Let me know when you get some more games going. If you can pick a date, we'll bring the people. Since your game this weekend appears to be a short one, I think I'm gonna miss out and try something new. A friend of mine (Brian, those of you that met him at Red Dawn) is going to be hosting a game at his place this weekend on the 8th...So I figure'd I would try that out. I may take that evening to go backpack in Zaleski or go dive on the 9th...Not sure yet...

Everyone should keep their calendar booked because I might POSSIBLY...being organizing a Relay for Life fundraiser game on the 15th...Which is a Saturday I believe. So when I get final details I will let you know.

Other than that...Justin and crew are going to Global Conquest...

I may or may not go to LL3...

And that's all the news for today...

Post up some dates!

#1288 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:06 AM

So who wants to play a good game in the woods? Is anyone free memorial day weekend? Would anyone be interested to play? Let me know and we'll throw something together.

#1289 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:54 PM

One Dangerous Power Rev-i is officially gone. Onto my next venture! Yippee!

#1290 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 May 2010 - 03:38 AM

where you guys been hidin? is there still life out there? lets get some games goin, the forums been really dead here lately

Share this topic:

• (89 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users