• This topic is locked

Spawn of Satan

#1 User is offline   House of Daggers 

• Arrogance has to be earned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:killasnipr

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:56 AM

A good friend of mine is going out with a nasty, rude, annoying, demanding, selfish, leaching witch. She now lives with us. All she does is complain and talk about people behind their backs. She has a 2 year old daughter from a previous relationship, and a 1 year old beautiful daughter with my friend (big mistake that was and now his mom takes care of her.) She is down right nasty to her 2 y.o. calling her names that I cant say in this forum and she always is yelling at her. I mean screaming. Now my friend and his family (nice people) are going to live with me (they are renting my mothers house and thats another long story) and slagathor is going to live up there despite of what I said. Her 2 y.o. is also a handful because of the abuse, always screaming and crying, which I understand because of her terrible mother. I cant stand the fact that nobody listens to me.

#2 User is offline   monster22 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:04 AM

well if the mother is abusive to the child you should be contacting child services

#3 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:28 PM

Bonus points for the Slagathor reference.
I'd definitely be on the phone with child services, especially if you can do it while she's yelling.

I'd tell your friend to cut and run, but with a kid involved it's different...

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#4 User is offline   RTHEX9 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:RTHEX9

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:30 PM

Sorry dude, but this is one of those situations that we all know is way too complicated to really make an educated, fair opinion of. So, do what you think is right. If you truly believe that this chick is horrible to her 2yo, you gotta take action. I cant tell you what that action is, but dont sit there and let it happen. Your friend shouldnt either.
Try and keep your head on straight and dont let them drag you down with them. I dont know you or how far you're willing to go, but sometimes in life you gotta cut and run if it comes to that.
Good luck.

#5 User is offline   Gauss 

• God. Guns. Guts.
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:38 PM

KICK EVEREEBODI OUTTA YO HOWSE AN' MAKE EM PAI!

:(
OFFICIAL BROADSWORD RECOGNITION NUMBER: 112
OFFICIAL SABRE RECOGNITION NUMBER: 530
God. Guns. Guts.

#6 User is offline   MurderDeathKill 

• Spot 31
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MurderDeathKill

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:48 PM

View PostRTHEX9, on Jul 1 2010, 06:30 PM, said:

Sorry dude, but this is one of those situations that we all know is way too complicated to really make an educated, fair opinion of. So, do what you think is right. If you truly believe that this chick is horrible to her 2yo, you gotta take action. I cant tell you what that action is, but dont sit there and let it happen. Your friend shouldnt either.
Try and keep your head on straight and dont let them drag you down with them. I dont know you or how far you're willing to go, but sometimes in life you gotta cut and run if it comes to that.
Good luck.

+1 for sanity/responsibility. Use your head, then use it again, then do what needs to be done.
Go Yoda -- I didn't order that!
Posted Image
T-6 A Texan II -- Vance AFB -- 71OTG Ghostriders -- 8FTS Ballers -- Cobra Flight

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users