Special Ops Paintball: F-Bombs - Special Ops Paintball

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

F-Bombs Are Da Bomb Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   bdragon81 

• Peace Through Superior Firepower...HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Devil_505

Posted 26 November 2005 - 08:51 PM

You can't beat the F-bomb, I used 3 today during a scenario game and racked up 5 kills between them, they break and opponents don't know what hit em.....

Mods please pin this....

"Nothing can escape the gravity of a black hole, except for Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris eats black holes. They taste like chicken."

My Gear Sale Extravaganza
My Feedback

#2 User is offline   bobbyrobbie 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BOBYROBY

Posted 26 November 2005 - 09:01 PM

in this scenario i threw a bigboy like 35yds over a hill at a burried sniper........... and his ghille was head to toe orange for the rest of the day lol

#3 User is offline   Animal Mother 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:///Animal Mother///

Posted 26 November 2005 - 09:04 PM

I just placed an order, and asked for a free F-Bomb, as soon as I get it, and let that puppy fly, I'll come back and post the results.

#4 User is offline   CptObvious 

• Original Join Date- 29th October 2004 - 04:14 PM
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:CPTOBVIOUS

Posted 26 November 2005 - 09:06 PM

Pin what? This is not good enough to be pinned. Also, don't ask, just ain't right to ask for something to be pinned...if ya do, it's DEFINATLY not getting pinned.
US Air Force
Posted Image
Proudly Sponsored by: ANS Gear || Pinokio Hoppers|| Stiffi Barrels || ChroniX Radio
[/b]

#5 User is offline   bdragon81 

• PipPip

Posted 26 November 2005 - 10:40 PM

CptObvious, on Nov 27 2005, 12:06 AM, said:

Pin what? This is not good enough to be pinned. Also, don't ask, just ain't right to ask for something to be pinned...if ya do, it's DEFINATLY not getting pinned.

Whoa Capt, calm down, I didn't realize ammo box didn't have any pins...I was merely just trying to start a thread for the F-bomb...........

"Nothing can escape the gravity of a black hole, except for Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris eats black holes. They taste like chicken."

My Feedback

#6 User is offline   bdragon81 

• PipPip

Posted 26 November 2005 - 10:42 PM

CptObvious, on Nov 27 2005, 12:06 AM, said:

Whoa Capt, calm down, I didn't realize ammo box didn't have any pins...I was merely just trying to start a thread for F-bomb reviews since I was really impressed by what results I saw when I used them today...........

My Feedback

#7 User is offline   Magus Shadow 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Magus Shadow

Posted 27 November 2005 - 05:50 AM

An F-bomb was thrown at me at a paitnball field once. Luckily, that building got in the way :-p... that orange smell REALLY IS quite strong, though. Seriously.
Luietenant, Delta Ops

Black Invert Mini, NDZ V2 Bolt w/spring Kit, Viewloader Eye-force, Custom SPPL Sportsmanship Award 68/45 Pure Energy air tank

"There are two types of people in this world, the one's who say they can, and the one's who say they can't...Guess what? They're both right."
-Henry Ford

#8 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 27 November 2005 - 08:14 AM

Magus Shadow, on Nov 27 2005, 07:50 AM, said:

An F-bomb was thrown at me at a paitnball field once. Luckily, that building got in the way :-p... that orange smell REALLY IS quite strong, though. Seriously.

No kidding. I had one break in my pocket while i was climbing over a fallen tree. I stopped after i got across and all i could smell was citrus. I thought nothing of it till the ref says hey your whole leg is covered in orange. I look down, sure enough, my bottom part of my cops vest is all orange, my whole leg is orange, and the pocket to my cops vest is overflowing with orange paint. Like overflowing. I had to lean forward to get it all out. I walked all the way back to the outside with my pocket still full of paint. Speaks of the quality of cops vests, that pocket was liquid tight. Took me a good 20 minutes to clean all teh way off. Took me another 10 minutes when i got home with the hose to get all the orange off my vest pocket. Never again am i taking off the wrapper before i need to.

LESSON #1 for F Bomb,s do not remove wrapper until you are ready to throw. These things can go off very very easily.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#9 User is offline   bdragon81 

• PipPip

Posted 27 November 2005 - 09:02 AM

reapermen, on Nov 27 2005, 11:14 AM, said:

Magus Shadow, on Nov 27 2005, 07:50 AM, said:

No kidding. I had one break in my pocket while i was climbing over a fallen tree. I stopped after i got across and all i could smell was citrus. I thought nothing of it till the ref says hey your whole leg is covered in orange. I look down, sure enough, my bottom part of my cops vest is all orange, my whole leg is orange, and the pocket to my cops vest is overflowing with orange paint. Like overflowing. I had to lean forward to get it all out. I walked all the way back to the outside with my pocket still full of paint. Speaks of the quality of cops vests, that pocket was liquid tight. Took me a good 20 minutes to clean all teh way off. Took me another 10 minutes when i got home with the hose to get all the orange off my vest pocket. Never again am i taking off the wrapper before i need to.

LESSON #1 for F Bomb,s do not remove wrapper until you are ready to throw. These things can go off very very easily.

LOL that happened to my former squad commander....I had one ALMOST go off when I pulled the plastic off, the rubber band popped, but I caught the neck of it and we rigged the band back on. Made a great diversion tactic when I threw it. The second one I used.......There were 4 predators coming in and they were under a red cloak...some kind of multiple invisible move prop...Their mission was to blow up our base. I pulled my F-bomb and signaled the ref to get the green light. With about 30 guns trained on them and my grenade, I yelled for a hold fire...As soon as the cloak dropped, the F-bomb was inbound...it hit right next to them, and the ref called for a stop....Next thing I know the 4 guys were taking a walk due to each of them getting F-bomb juice on some part of them...Of course they completed their mission because the F-bomb was a little late, but that was 4 guys w/1 f-bomb so I was happy. The third one, I was defending our bunker for the last objective of the game, and there was a guy behind a log on the right side about 10-20ft, I lobbed the F-bomb over the side of the bunker and called for a ref to do a paint check...the next thing I hear is "player is out" and later saw a guy COVERED in orange paint...People think these don't work....Let me tell ya something, they do.

My Feedback

#10 User is offline   controller 

• Controller
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:CONTROLLER

Posted 27 November 2005 - 09:42 AM

at Blanding a guy handed me an F-bomb because we were pinned on some stairs by 3 guys. I tossed it around the corner and I hear "WTF?!"..lol two guys came out covered in Orange I think the third guy fled because he knew what was comming when we went silent before i made the throw. I had hit the wall right above their heads so their masks were coated in Orange, was a beautiful sight.

#11 User is offline   WHEREARETHEWAFFLES 

• You can taste the difference!
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:WHEREARETHEWAFFLES

Posted 29 November 2005 - 05:33 PM

Yeahy they work, and I've used them to much sucess.

However, I've always wondered what would happen if I chuck an F-Bomb over a bunker and it hits some guy in the head or something. Does it hurt? Could it knock their mask off? The refs at my field say we should throw them low, to prevent this...
"Champaign for my real friends and real pain for my sham friends." - Francis Bacon

#12 User is offline   highlandwarrior 

• Ballin`
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:highlandwarrior

Posted 29 November 2005 - 05:47 PM

How do they work in colder weather? At the last game we had some that were very similar to the F-Bomb but they were working to well. My friend had a dud, and I heard that alot of them didn't work. The one I threw did go off right in the middle of their base but it missed everyone!!
"There can only be one immortal"

F/S
COPS 911 Vest
SL-68II Pumps

Feedback
SpecOps Feedback
PBn Feedback

#13 User is offline   Alex 

• Team Hashido Commander/Broadsword
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2005 - 05:40 PM

when i through the one at that sniper half the field got quiet because the paint when so far in the air it was awsome!

#14 User is offline   WardenWolf 

• Aspie Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WardenWolf

Posted 12 December 2005 - 02:57 AM

WHEREARETHEWAFFLES, on Nov 29 2005, 05:33 PM, said:

Yeahy they work, and I've used them to much sucess.

However, I've always wondered what would happen if I chuck an F-Bomb over a bunker and it hits some guy in the head or something. Does it hurt? Could it knock their mask off? The refs at my field say we should throw them low, to prevent this...

I'd say not really. The F-Bombs are big, but they're far lighter than they look. They won't knock a mask off, either. Basically, it'd bounce off someone's head and explode. They'd be all right, but you can bet they'd be VERY unhappy.

Kanye: "Yo, Chile, I'm gonna let you finish shakin', but I just got to say Haiti had one of the best earthquakes of all time!"
Save a tree: wipe your ass with a hippie!

#15 User is offline   steveo 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 12 December 2005 - 06:21 PM

Man i didnt get a chance to use mine. It was in a box with my stuff and got to the field and all my camo,masks, remote line etc was orange it suked. but im sure it would have been good if i could have used it.
So yeah --- save a potato ... shot a deer.-Slinkyaroo in the Vegitarians thread

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users