Special Ops Paintball: MultiCam shots - no hangars. Promise! - Special Ops Paintball

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MultiCam shots - no hangars. Promise! Matching gun and gear. Field Test.

#46 User is offline   CHICKINDUDE 

• CAP'N CHICKIN
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:CHICKINDUDE

Posted 24 August 2008 - 09:33 PM

View PostGunnzzilla, on Aug 7 2008, 12:07 PM, said:

*Post is written in a sarcastic tone, not flaming or burning anyone.<-period.*

Did the samerais of japan wear camo at all? no. They were so bad that they didn't bother tring not to be seen, because any mother that wanted to mess with one was dead in a second.

MC=OP=boxers with mud rubbed all over with leaves and grass stuck to you.

Wolf's right, you don't wear snow camo in the desert.<-period. Every camo has an environment it is meant to be used in. NO CAMO IS ALL PURPOSE, some are made for multiple enviroments; but none are perfect for all.

EX: any non- snow camo in the middle of a snowy woods.

Camo is Camo, stop arguing which is better and wear wth you like!

Well actualy I hered (I don't know if it's tru or not) that some samerais used some form of cammo (Makeshift ghilly suits) made out of vegitation, and no they died becuse they dindnt use stealth, becuse when the west came with there advanced weponds, they got destroyed!, todaly diffrent than that last samari or something... And they never said Multi-cam or Omnipat is "All pourpose" just a way to buy one pair of cammies instead of 50, yes the Navy seals use Multi cam It was invented for Spec forces in mind... But just slaping cammo on dosent make you stelthy, It takes hours of fild craft to learn the art of cammo...
But if you're looking for the ultimate cammo, Ghilly is best, but nothing beats the REAL THING! Ataching natural vegitation to you're cammo/ghilly makes you
imposoble to spot, it even changes you're sent so animals (Like gaurd dogs) cant smell you're human sent but if you wana hide, do it at night it triples you're stealth!... also pictures don't do cammo justice if you tell everyone there's a guy there they wil spot them, but if you are walking down a trail BAM! you're shot. for example this picture you can see me, becuse it's senterd on me, and im not low enough... Remember kids Low slow and quiet! :blink:

This post has been edited by CHICKINDUDE: 24 August 2008 - 09:34 PM

Ghost Gunner! (The counter sniper.)

#47 User is offline   CHICKINDUDE 

• CAP'N CHICKIN
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:CHICKINDUDE

Posted 24 August 2008 - 09:57 PM

Ok let's get this strait... No the Navy seals don't wear Omnipat (It's civilan made cammo, and nobody even tryed to made a BDU of it) they do use Multicam, it was made with Spec forces in mind (Navy Seals, Army rangers, ect. For all the people who say OMG!!!!! Multi cam & omnopat is not good in every inviroment!!!!!!! Well duh, It's multi and omni which means more than one In greek its "Not everything DRRRRRRR!" ok not realy but you get the point....
Any cammo is better than nothing, but you just cant slap on the cammo and become an instant ninja of the paintball fild.... I do like Omnipat becuse I've seen it turn from tan to green (Within seconds) and it's basicaly a digi-milti-cam... That means it works closer up (Wich is nice for real combat and paintball)
but it takes hours of fild craft to master stalking, but Ghilly works much better than cammo, but nothing is better than the real thing (Not some stupid hunting cammo) but real leafs and stuff... And cammo works best when you're Low,slow,and quiet, like I say nobody is going to beleave a farting bush (Remember to take you're bean-o or gas X) also night triples you're stealth, but movement catches the eye during the night.... but anywho just slap on you're cammo and sneek around with whatever you use during a paint ball game to get better.... and pictures don't do cammo justice, anyone can see someone in a picture, but if you telled someone to walk down a path with a mask.... SPLAT!!! right between the eyes! Remember kids Low n slow! it helps!!!

If you see this picture it's easy to spot me even though I have leafs all over me, my cammo ninja mask dosent cover my eye's, and im dead senter in the photo.... not to mention flash and im not low.... the second photo im laying down and un-spotable

Attached File(s)

Ghost Gunner! (The counter sniper.)

#48 User is offline   TewMch 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:ACatholic666

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:35 PM

Say if u we're to match both omnipat and multicam. a vest in omnipat and your clothing in multicam or vice versa. wouldn't that make a good combination for camo ?

#49 User is offline   Niceguy74 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:17 PM

i like me old standard method.

leave a nice cold 12 pack of beer in the middle of the field, you can wear neon green monster fur, pink bunny ears, plaid golf pants, and a rainbow afro wig....they wont see ya, they're goin after the beer.

Just Kidding!....maybe. depends on if you've played in our group outings.

as for the real subject, i like both. i think they are the best on the market. yes, you have to choose the surroundings to match, that is the root of camouflage. of course, explain that whole black and white stripes thing that a zebra has going on........maybe its to confuse a lion? gives em vertigo or somethin?

i use Omnipat, why? because of the ability to BREATHE. that whole point about not getting "sweatcrack" is right on. it was the selling point for me. its great camo, and this past summer, i felt like i was in A/C when the wind blew, most of my buddies still wearing old woodland or ACU...sweating insanely. since i suffer from athsma, any help i can get is great. as a result, i play more in the summer now. the pattern is great for my area too. it works in most of the 4 seasons here.

multicam works great here too. there are a couple of guys that use it who play with us, i have a few pictures of them just hard to see, standing up!

i find even the marpat sticks out too much. that green is too off or bright. the acu to me looks too white, but i have seen a guy, former army, pretty much up a disappear in front of us. we call him "ghost" he low crawls faster than most people walk.

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users