• You cannot reply to this topic

Central Indiana Players Want to find a Scenario team Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   TheEnd 

• I am the who when you call "Who's there?"
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:TheFear07

Posted 04 December 2009 - 04:07 PM

I live in Muncie, not far from Indy. I am looking for some scenario teams that are recruiting in Central Indiana. Nothing too competitive or serious, just looking for some players. Let me know.
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness.- Emo Philips
I don't drink these days. I'm allergic to alcohol and narcotics. I break out in handcuffs. Robert Downey Junior
Now and then I announce "I know you're listening to empty rooms". If I'm wrong then no one knows, and if I'm right, Maybe I just freaked the hell out of some secret organization.

#2 User is offline   CON*RAD 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:CON*RAD

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:03 PM

I live pretty close to you actually, I live in a small town called Atlanta (Hamilton county). I have family in Muncie, As far as I know there are not very many of us Indians on Spec ops. We do have a good group of guys on TechPB though.
AGD- "because quality always shoots straight"

pump player

SOUP

#3 User is offline   FMPlayer 

• FMPlayer
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:FMplayer

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:54 PM

I am capt of a team based out of Evansville IN called E-Vill Karnage. We've been playing tourneys but looking to go into just woodsball/scenario play in the spring. e have 7 members now and are looking for more if interested. We're sponsored through a local PB store and get really good deals on paint. we're not extremely hardcore, mainly just want to have fun, help new people and promote our sponsor in a positive light. If your interested let me know.
INK, It does a body good!
I started out drawing on my arm, now look at me!
my-feedback-http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=158964

#4 User is offline   TheEnd 

• I am the who when you call "Who's there?"
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TheFear07

Posted 17 January 2010 - 07:09 PM

I might have to take you up on that offer. Evansville is quite a drive, what fields and events do you go to?
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness.- Emo Philips
I don't drink these days. I'm allergic to alcohol and narcotics. I break out in handcuffs. Robert Downey Junior
Now and then I announce "I know you're listening to empty rooms". If I'm wrong then no one knows, and if I'm right, Maybe I just freaked the hell out of some secret organization.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users