polls Just a few random polls i decided to make for referance
Posted 16 March 2008 - 06:49 PM
My feed back here
Posted 19 March 2008 - 04:57 PM
"if the first thing you would grab if your house was on fire is your paintball gear, put this in your sig"
"if you love paintball more then your relatives, put this in your sig"
"if you are addicted to paintball, put this in your sig"
Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:38 AM
2) accuracy - who needs any other choices when you can gog the oppostion with one shot?
3) pod pac/vest - a good system helps disperse weight and makes it easier on you
4) Grenades - this is actually a toss-up between the launcher and grenades. both have good uses, both have their niches (own special jobs). both are very helpful and are good to have to use. id get into specifics but it would be too long winded.
i agree with dogstile, a good mask with thermal lense is the more important
Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:50 AM
2. I'd say comfort. If you are comfortable with your marker, it will match your play style.
3. A good mask, then good paint.
4. Water. Some way to bring water along. Dehydration happens fast, esp. when you're running with a load of paint.
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
... another Staff granted wish.
Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:07 AM
It doesn't matter how much your marker cost, what it can do or what it will shoot, your marker won't win the game.
It's not about your back-ups, your vest or pack or any of your expensive gear, its how you mpact the field you walk on and the players standing next to you.
The game isn't won, played or lost by your toys or your stats, your opponant doesn't care if you can run a 40 in 3 flat or have the latest gear, the only thing that matters is how you play the game.
This post has been edited by Steed: 26 March 2008 - 10:09 AM
Posted 26 March 2008 - 04:22 PM
Your right, if you cant see whats the point of all your other gear.
Investing in a goggle fan is a good idea and important part of your equipment. I know people say that some are noisy, but I'd take a little noise over not being able to see anyday.
This post has been edited by D3aTH: 26 March 2008 - 04:23 PM
Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:07 PM
1. Stealth; with Speed a close second
2. Accuracy; easy pick
3. Pod pac
4. Other - my pick would be for a radio
I noticed some mentions of brains or intelligence to which I would add experience. I've known some people that aren't particularly book smart but because of experience they make a formidable player on the field.
And trusty JT Excelerator 4.0
Who is that man behind the mask?
Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:21 AM
Bring out y'ur dead!!!!!
Recruiting for team Face Painters. PM for details
Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:45 PM
2-Ergonomics. A gun that shoots where you want it to, the first time, will be far more useful in the long run. Once again, everything else helps, but without this single, important trait, you're wasting your time.
3-Vest/Pod Pack. 120/200 rounds will not last you a game over any length of time. What good is fancy gear if you're out of ammunition?
4-Radios. Communication is make or break for large games. Without effective and up-to-date radio communication, your team will be nothing more than an unorganized group of loosely associated people.
Cover the basics first.
Posted 09 May 2008 - 04:27 PM
(other) Guppy pack/pod/vest
Moving quickly is always advantage but so is surprise. They're about even.
A reliable marker that doesn't break paint is the most important gun feature.
The Mask in always important...laser, flashlight, NV??? I sometimes a use a laser but there not a priority in the 'Quality Item List'.
It sounds like scenario, so I'd say a decent ammo set up is nice.
Do not pain searching for identity, learn to live in your period of history as a human being.
Society accepts tyranny because it fears uncertainty.
Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:21 PM
2. Other: Consistency; Accuracy and ROF mean nothing if you can't hit the same spot twice.
3. Other: Mask. You can't hit it if you can't see it.
4. Other: A good radio. Communication is ket in any game, especially a scenario.
Posted 09 May 2008 - 07:52 PM
1: speed and the proper application of it. I have found speed to be more useful in more situations then stealth.
2: accuracy. Save paint.
3: pack/harness. I can't have anything that slides around a lot or is too tight
4: radio/communication device
I'm back from a long long long time of no paintball, drooling over markers older then I am.