• You cannot reply to this topic

Dog-Leg Review Info you need to know Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ghillie Shot 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Ghillie Shot

Posted 24 July 2007 - 08:16 AM

The dog-leg stock is a great stock because of the way its designed you can get your head right behind the gun and aim with sights or a scope. The kit I got also included the front grip. The grip is a bit of a pain to get on but over all pretty good after you get it on. For someone who loves the feel of rifles this was perfect for me. You also get a few small rubber things to keep the stock nice and tight.
PM me with any questions,
Shot

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   deathgiver 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:deathgiver

Posted 29 September 2007 - 08:23 AM

how often do u use it while prone and how much more effective is it while standing and moving. im interested in getting one, but it will have to be pretty effective for me to drop 105 on it
some people are alive only because its illegal to kill them
you can run, but you'll get shot tired
IPB Image

#3 User is offline   REDWOLF23 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:REDOWLF23

Posted 04 October 2007 - 03:05 PM

View Postdeathgiver, on Sep 29 2007, 11:23 AM, said:

how often do u use it while prone and how much more effective is it while standing and moving. im interested in getting one, but it will have to be pretty effective for me to drop 105 on it

It is worth every penny. I got my dogleg for my birthday in august and have been playing with it ever since. It allows you to look right down the sights. AMAIZING. It makes it so you dont have to walk your shots in. Also the new ones come with a braided air line instead of macro{or at least mine did} :laugh:

#4 User is offline   Not-Required 

• Beware of Bushes
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:not-required

Posted 02 March 2008 - 12:31 AM

i didnt check the specialops store lately, but i thought that they were going to come out with a left-hand version. i think that thet would be a good upgrade for me because there is hardly any stocks made for left-handed shooters.

Official Sniper #25 Official Saber #141

#5 User is offline   Mercy of Spades 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mercy

Post icon  Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:46 PM

I bought the Dogleg stock last year and have used it ever since. The stock does exactly what it advertised to do. It's real sturdy and fits comfortably on your shoulder. You don't need a sight raiser to use a red-dot and there is more than enough clearance for your mask. I never realized how much other stocks messed with your sight until I tried out one of my friend's commando stocks. I just couldn't use it and a regular sight at the same time. Sucked for what I needed from a stock.

An awesome buy but there is one flaw that everyone should be aware of.

With the way I play the game I'm constantly changing hands to get a better shot. I found out the hard way that the stock makes it unpractical to switch hands because of the dog legged section of the stock bars my ability to bend my head and line up my shot with the sight. Makes it almost like shooting from the hip when I try to use my off hand lol

But if you are aware and can deal with that one flaw (i suppose that's why the military has never made a stock like this) then it IS an awesome buy for anyone who wants to use a sight more effectively. :dry:

This post has been edited by Mercy of Spades: 14 February 2009 - 01:48 PM

Jeremiah 29:11 "His promises fulfilled"

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users