Special Ops Paintball: Another Marker stolen by Lee Kinney - Special Ops Paintball

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Another Marker stolen by Lee Kinney Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   mrwaterbuffalo 

• still lives with his parents
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:mrwaterbuffalo

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:56 AM

He seems to be 15 minutes from me house, weird. Well, sorry for your loss, and I hope you get it all back
Still misses DoN ;_;
All my friends are mods now

#17 User is offline   jiu-jitsu fighter 

• Would you rather me barrel tag you or choke you unconscious
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Jiu-Jitsu Fighter

Posted 29 April 2008 - 03:28 PM

View Postpaintball7410, on Apr 26 2008, 08:44 PM, said:

First of all, you should not be giving his private information out like candy. that is an evasion of his personal information.

Secondly Kinney (Punisher's Custom's) is a one man show,he does all his custom work on the side of a normal life, he has a lot a whole lot on his plate also.

Custom work takes time, thats why it is so costly and needs time to be done excellently.

He too works a full time job, with most of his free time going to the countless custom projects that he has going right now. He has had so many bad things happen to him, like his car being broken into, let alone his huge medical bills, which is why he is working his butt off on his job.

so dude take it easy and wait for your custom work.

I would do the same thing and give out his personal info. He should have took care of his business. Either with a product or a full refund. I know a handful of people that are one man shows and work another job and have yet to pull this crap. And the only time they get behind is when places they need stuff from are shipping things when they say they will, or tell him they have something then it gets backordered.

I have heard his story over and over again. I can say after awhile that excuse gets old. Hate that it happens to him. But you need to at least converse with people and let them know what is going on.

I hate to tell you this yes custom work takes time. But when you find out he has been working on his car, making parts for it, and dropping money into it like crazy it TINKLEes people off. If he was having a hard time he should have stopped taking orders years ago then limited himself to how much he took in.

His own fault and he is getting no sympathy for me.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.

My feedback

#18 User is offline   DonnCath 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:DonnCath

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:17 PM

View Postpaintball7410, on Apr 26 2008, 08:44 PM, said:

First of all, you should not be giving his private information out like candy. that is an evasion of his personal information.

Secondly Kinney (Punisher's Custom's) is a one man show,he does all his custom work on the side of a normal life, he has a lot a whole lot on his plate also.

Custom work takes time, thats why it is so costly and needs time to be done excellently.

He too works a full time job, with most of his free time going to the countless custom projects that he has going right now. He has had so many bad things happen to him, like his car being broken into, let alone his huge medical bills, which is why he is working his butt off on his job.

so dude take it easy and wait for your custom work.

People are getting their gear back, why? Because of people who:
came more out of pocket to sue him
dealt with all of the involved agencies to get the info, which is actually a prerequisite to filing the complaint forms, which has to happen before the online fraud investigators will deal with you, which is the only way several of us have gotten stuff back now
All I did was post the info

and the others are right, years without so much as an email... BS

as soon as I asked the officer I was dealing with to start emailing for me, she got immediate replies, and "poof" gun shipped. I got an email saying it was done over six months ago. Bottomline, the answer is there for anyone who needs to get their stuff back.

#19 User is offline   Hawk1216 

• Gunwhore
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Hawk1216

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:32 PM

Great to hear you are getting your gun Docccath!
Special Ops +39/-0
PBnation +8/-0
E-bay +77/-0

#20 User is offline   DonnCath 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:07 AM

Well he shipped it, I haven't gotten it yet. Wrong address.

#21 User is online   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 30 April 2008 - 07:40 AM

View PostDonnCath, on Apr 30 2008, 06:07 AM, said:

Well he shipped it, I haven't gotten it yet. Wrong address.

O'Rly. He shipped it? ....... that's just more baloney. Your marker isn't done and he's pushing for time. :P I can right a book on business guys like this. I see them all the time in my industry.

This post has been edited by slinkyaroo: 30 April 2008 - 07:57 AM

#22 User is offline   Charlie Echo 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Charlie Echo

Posted 30 April 2008 - 09:36 PM

Mr.WaterBuffalo, is that i pic of you in that avatar? You look like the guy to go down and kick his butt. :happy: Heck, your only 15 minutes away!
Yeah, I don't feel sorry for the guy. Loosing contact information?...This guy is unreliable and sounds like he has an addiction to fine cars, rather than a case of working his butt off for his customers. Boo hoo, he does not get to live life. I don't buy it.

I used to shoot High Power Competition Rifle and had to wait nearly a year for Krieger (one-man show) custom sights, triggers and barrels. He let you know up front how far behind he was, and if you were cool with it, (in my case - 9 months) that's when you got it. He had a reputation for sticking to his schedule. If something came up, he made up for it.

Some people just don't say what they mean. That equals untrustworthy. Equals liar. Sounds like he has a reputation. But not as a flat out crook. It just sounds like he runs a crappy business. 10 years? That's very crappy. I bet is mama used to tell him "Lee, if your head was not attached to your head..."
How could anyone say: "that's custom work, you need to be more patient!"

We could all go down with our paintball markers and raid him like SWAT? No, not really. Just talking crazy, now. :huh:
Sorry for your losses man.

Edit: And I wanted to ad that no one should go knocking on his door unless you personally have business or items within his possession. There are laws that must be followed.

This post has been edited by Charlie Echo: 01 May 2008 - 11:13 AM

#23 User is offline   oerllikon 

• All closed bolt.... Awwww yeeaah
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SIA5 Dagger

Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:19 AM

well, he can buy all kinds of stuff for his stupid neon, and he cant even return peoples markers?(and claims bankrupt)
he takes your money, and probably sells your guns.....
sorry for your loss

#24 User is offline   Warfinge 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:16 AM

Well Teimusan Received his Tyrant nearly finished this week after a 3 year + wait. Rolondo Received a nearly finished custom phantom (wait undetermined) as well. Shane-O received one of his markers and is expecting another soon. I saw a Diadem on the guild that was shipped recently. He is getting the work out if not completely finished.

I can't know for sure but from observation, the only difference between now with work going to customers and last year this time when nothing was happening is that someone actually went to the trouble to call the cops. If anyone gets their work back, perhaps they owe Donncath a "thanks!" for building the fire that started the trickle........ Or maybe I am wrong and his highness just decided to turn out a few projects because he could.

Whatever. I'd like to see everyone get their stuff back.

#25 User is offline   tripwire97701 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:06 PM

View PostWarfinge, on May 6 2008, 12:16 PM, said:

Well Teimusan Received his Tyrant nearly finished this week after a 3 year + wait. Rolondo Received a nearly finished custom phantom (wait undetermined) as well. Shane-O received one of his markers and is expecting another soon. I saw a Diadem on the guild that was shipped recently. He is getting the work out if not completely finished.

I can't know for sure but from observation, the only difference between now with work going to customers and last year this time when nothing was happening is that someone actually went to the trouble to call the cops. If anyone gets their work back, perhaps they owe Donncath a "thanks!" for building the fire that started the trickle........ Or maybe I am wrong and his highness just decided to turn out a few projects because he could.

Whatever. I'd like to see everyone get their stuff back.

Can also file a report with the FBI now for mail fraud...when it's this many people and he did what he did.

#26 User is offline   DonnCath 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 14 March 2009 - 04:16 PM

For those who don't know, Lee has completely disappeared. Law enforcement can't find him at any of his addresses. Don't fret though, he's just digging himself deeper.

#27 User is online   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 15 March 2009 - 06:46 AM

So what about you ... anything returned yet?

#28 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 15 March 2009 - 07:11 AM

Highly unlikely. Right now Lee is only sending stuff to people who didn't complain or make threads about him. Some people have received markers from him, they are all different in some way from the others. None look just like the crowdbuster, but close to it. Supposedly he is also doing some work for people who like him on the PHOG. But i don't frequent there, so i can't validate that info.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#29 User is offline   Guy In Digi Camo 

• The Forum Authority On Alaska- pm me if you have any ?'s
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Guy In Digi Camo

Posted 16 March 2009 - 05:23 PM

I did some custom work for a while, mostly customizing guns with aftermarket accesories. But I stopped becasue it bogged me down, I at least told people that i could not finish their markers or that parts are on backorder so i couldnt do it

I also found a marker that was supposd to be done 4 months before i finally found it and promplty shipped it to the owner with a full refund + let him keep the accessories i put on the gun, He did not like the amount of time it took but wasnt all that angry when i gave him the refund and parts.

Bottom line ITS THE CUSTOMERS FIRST they are the business and they must be taken care of.

Since the address is a matter of public records,unless theres a block due for protection purposes, theres no invasion of privacy especially when he gives it out to the supposed number of people he did.

No sympathy for a poorly run business such as this

Hope you guys get your stuff back

This post has been edited by Guy In Digi Camo: 16 March 2009 - 05:24 PM

Going to be in Alaska check out my up to date post where you can get your questions answeredAlaska

#30 User is offline   DonnCath 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:38 PM

View Postslinkyaroo, on Mar 15 2009, 06:46 AM, said:

So what about you ... anything returned yet?

I recieved a beautiful custom piece, and a check for $50 albeit sent to the wrong address. He just wanted to give Officer Papke a tracking number and try to shut me up. I just can't stand the idea of people getting stiffed by this guy, especially the people that sent really old/rare pieces to him.

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users