• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

decent red dote one that'll hold up? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ironbox 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 September 2008 - 08:36 PM

OK so i finally got to test out my red dot and it worked beautifully, put balls on people from angles and through holes i never thought possible before until i realized the sad truth
i took a ball to the lens and it stopped working for some time, but started working again the next round and it promptly took another ball..the exact same place as the first breaking it apart, i also realized the importance of an intensity changer as the sun started to go down i couldn't see ANYTHING the light blinded the view of the target
so i was just wondering with all of my fellow dot users what they've taken a liking to and what's worked for them
ideally i'm looking for a dot that

-can have the brightness changed
-is a green dot (easier on the eyes personally)
-durable as hell

for future reference is there like a military site or even a paintball site that reviews and compares various scopes and sight systems?

price isn't MUCH of an option but i'm not going to pay over $100, yet lol

#2 User is offline   1-I 

• Creator of the number 7
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:1-I

Posted 10 September 2008 - 08:43 PM

BSA makes a very basic red dot sight, well its more like a scope in function but still classified as a sight
anyway, yes to variable intensity and is durable

retails for 30-40 depeding on where you go and works on any true weaver based setups
Posted Image

Glory is for the weak.

#3 User is offline   wieczorek24 

• Don't go into the long grass!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:chavez

Posted 22 November 2008 - 10:36 PM

im probably necroposting but if you're still following this BSA or NCSTAR make some very nice durable sights for paintball. And if I'm not mistaken I do believe ADCO gives you a lifetime warranty from any damage that your sight will ever take and they will replace it for free.
<div align="center">
<a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=142281&hl=lethal" target="_blank"><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Feedback +4/-0<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></a></div>

#4 User is offline   Dunceb4ll 

• Let's go play with Dynamite!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dunceball

Posted 22 November 2008 - 10:40 PM

best sight for paintball BSA 30 mm not green, or brightness adjustable, but it can take just about anything you throw at it. Mine has taken 15 paintballs directly on the lens and it still works like new.
THE END IS COMING!!!! AND IT WILL BE UNTIL IT GETS HERE!!!!!!
CAUTION IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP DUNCEB4LL AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.
Feedback

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users