Special Ops Paintball: Qloader Mods - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1

Qloader Mods I need some help from anyone who may know the answer Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   CatoRockwell 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:CATO

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:00 PM

I have an AGD Tac-One. I love my qloader, but my one complaint is that I hate the hose. I want a direct feed for my Tac-One on a warped body. As of yet, I have found no mods purchasable to do this. With the exception of this: http://www.qloader.c...l#more_pictures

It's the black marker on the second row of pictures.

1. Does anyone know what this Mod is?
2. Does anyone know any mods I can purchase to be able to mount my qloader direct feed (no hose) onto a warped Tac-One body?
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." -- Thomas Jefferson

#2 User is offline   CatoRockwell 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:CATO

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:07 PM

I figured out that it was the CMS upgrade, what I want to really know is, is there a special feedneck to be able to direct feed into your marker?
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." -- Thomas Jefferson

#3 User is offline   Tommikka 

• Tom
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tommikka

Posted 19 May 2009 - 11:27 PM

View PostCatoRockwell, on May 20 2009, 01:07 AM, said:

I figured out that it was the CMS upgrade, what I want to really know is, is there a special feedneck to be able to direct feed into your marker?

With a standard Tac1 the marker is top-fed, but you can get other bodies from AGD such as a side feed.

The direct feed the QLoader you need to mount with the CMS and can feed directly to the neck using a small hose to ensure alignment.

Regarding your original problem with the feed hose I found mine would stick occasionaly unless I had a large loop of hose to give a gentle curve. This was a real problem when I switched to the QBow feed. I changed to pond hose.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users