• You cannot reply to this topic

Extreme Rage Overdrive Hopper Gravity with overdrive Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   flanka89 

• RabbitAssassin
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:flanka89

Posted 26 February 2006 - 05:50 PM

this week i resently purchased an Extreme Rage Overdrive hopper, after I lost my old gravity one, during the off-season. When I saw it, I expected it to be have "eyes" and all the stuff that makes Halos and others awseome. I read some about it on the internet and discovered that in reality it is closer to an aggitated hopper than a force-feed hopper. Basically it is a normal gravity hopper, with a grooved cone at the bottom that is controled by a 4-way switch, off-1-2-3. When it is switched off, it functions as a normal gravity hopper. With the switch @ any other postion, the disc spins continually, agitating the paintballs. Compared to my cousin's VL Quatum, this is way better designed. For one thing, my cousin trashed is Quatum in one summer of playing. The ER hopper is tough!!! The plastic is super thick and I have read about people throwing it @ trees and ice and other things that your not supposed to throw hoppers against :) (www.pbreview.com). It also functions better when the aggitator is off, than the Quatum. So, I use mine only when people know where I am, or when I need to lay down alot of paint in a short time. In conclusion, better that the Quatum, only 20.00 (www.actionvillage.com), and good for a tight spot

#2 User is offline   Ragedman 

• There's my chip chip.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I have one, used it once...like π years.

Posted 03 March 2006 - 11:36 PM

what it feed for 20 bucks like 10 bps?

#3 User is offline   grrthetree 

• Ron Paul FTW
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:jrotchxctrack

Posted 04 March 2006 - 03:25 PM

dude, i was gonna make a review for this hopper :D . but i love this hopper, i used it just today and got the most kills. it is really good gravity fed too without the agitation. and i walk the trigger pretty damn fast, and that hopper feeds it great, i only broke one ball and that was when i was just messing around. and the plastic is really just that hard, i mean wow, i accidently dropped it on a rock and it is fine, not even a scratch. so yeah, flanka, [size=7]STOP STEALING PEOPLES REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just kidding
Might was right when Caesar bled, upon the stones of Rome... Might was right when Ghengis led, his hordes over Danube's foam... Might was right when Rich men fell, and at Thermopylae... It's the gospel of the Ancient world and the gospel of today...

"The Tree of Liberty must be watered, from time to time, with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants, both."
-Thomas Jefferson

#4 User is offline   flanka89 

• RabbitAssassin
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:flanka89

Posted 22 March 2006 - 06:48 PM

Rageman,
It feeds about ten. Which is way faster than I can shoot!!
IPB Image
Spyder>Tippmann
If you play honarably and fair, post this in your sig
If you're reading this, you're to close for a barrel tag.
Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once -Shakespeare
Spyder Owner XLI
IPB Image

#5 User is offline   grrthetree 

• Ron Paul FTW
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:jrotchxctrack

Posted 05 April 2006 - 12:57 PM

it doesnt feed ten bps, it barely feeds 9, i get breaks shooting 7 bps. but i dont ever shoot that fast with my full-auto so i dont care.
Might was right when Caesar bled, upon the stones of Rome... Might was right when Ghengis led, his hordes over Danube's foam... Might was right when Rich men fell, and at Thermopylae... It's the gospel of the Ancient world and the gospel of today...

"The Tree of Liberty must be watered, from time to time, with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants, both."
-Thomas Jefferson

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users