• You cannot reply to this topic

BLACKCELL MOLLE POD PACK

#1 User is offline   Gilman 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Gilman aka Gila Monster

Posted 17 January 2008 - 06:17 PM

After searching forever it seems and not finding what I wanted I saw this on the Specops Store site, no picture of course. I called Specops and they described it, I couldn't get them to e-mail me a pic, in great detail. After considering it fo a few day I ordered it along with 2 of the 2+1 interlock pod holders, this pack can use both interlock and Molle. When I got it I was quite happy with it, it was just what I wanted. I attached the pod holders, that was a pain, and it looked and felt good. I tried it out at a scenario the next week and found that the interlock has some shortcomings. The interlock pod holders flopped around and just didn't feel secure. I kept flattening out the velcro to keep them secure. When I got home I pulled them off and ordered 2 of the Molle Blackcell Upright
2-Pod Pouches. When those came in I put them on and they were perfect. I've used my rig in 3 big scenarios and it is great.

I've read that it has 1/8" closed cell foam in it but I can't tell, it should be 1/4" CCF in the back section and 1/8" CCF around the sides and front to ad rigidity.
The cummerbun is good, but should be removable, say a velcro section on the inside of the belt and the outside of the cummerbun.
A removable lumbar pad would be good in place of the cummerbun.
The interlock section is a waste, it should be completely Molle.

Overall It's great, very expandable, and can be modified to suit you. It's just right for me.

Here's my setup.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Black ULE Automag w/ .689 / .692 CP barrel, ULT, Lvl 10 kit, DOP drop w/ on/off, Black Apache Ricochet hopper, & 68/4500 Crossfire HPA tank.

#2 User is offline   me8 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:53 PM

sorry for reviveing an old thread but i cant seem to find that suspender type thing. do you happen to have a link or something?

This post has been edited by me8: 16 June 2008 - 10:18 PM

SP-1 owner #15

#3 User is offline   methusaleh 

• Living the life
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:11 PM

Those appear to be LC2 ALICE suspenders.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users