• You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for Players New Scenario/Woodsball Team Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Operative 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:02 AM

Greetings,

I hope that I am not posting this in the wrong place and if I am then i am truely sorry. My actions should reflect only on me and not the El Paso Desert Demons or Tactical Paintball Operators Group.

I am the current Organizer of the El Paso Desert Demons. We are looking for any and all players in the West Texas and East New Mexico area that would be interested in joining our team. Like I said we are new to the area and still have most team possitions avalible. We are in critical need of a few key Officer possitions at this time (including TAC Officer, Logistics Officer).

Once the Desert Demons team is ready to run at a good capacity I will assume my proper role which is Captain of Tactical Paintball Operators Group Able Company. The Desert Demons will make up DET 010 of that team when ready.

The Desert Demons will be the Command and Control Element at the April 24,25,and 26 Blackcat Productions High Rolls game near Cloudcroft NM.

I also have DET 011 under the TPOG Able Company if any new/current Team Captains are interested in more information.

TPOG is an interstate paintball team that plays all forms of paintball with Honor, integrity, and the utmost Sportmanship.

If you would like to contact me here is our e-mail and myspace:

DesertDemons@hotmail.com

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=463090484

Hope to hear from you all soon

Operative

This post has been edited by Operative: 02 April 2009 - 05:25 AM

#2 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:05 AM

Yup. In the wrong spot... but it's moved to the right one.

Welcome. Be sure to review ALL forum rules and enjoy your stay.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#3 User is offline   Ivolgod 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Sunaj Assassins

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:41 PM

If you are looking for players to be alternates my brother & I would be interested. I dont have much time to travel and play, but ewe both would be interested possibly joining.
Now you will recieve us, we do not ask for poor or your hungry. We do not ask for your tired and your sick, it is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breathe we shall hunt them down, Each day we shall spill their blood 'till it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal, these are principles which every man, of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil, we are two lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption, into our domain, but if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it, and we will send you to which ever God you wish.

MacManus brothers

an fhírinne in aghaidh an domhan

#4 User is offline   RevenantAngel 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:REVENANT

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:29 PM

I apologize I just noticed the date on this post. Didn't mean to Zombie post.

This post has been edited by RevenantAngel: 06 November 2010 - 08:31 PM

"Anger cannot be dishonest" -Marcus Aurelius

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users