• Yes, I had a Super Nova
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SN TOTER

Posted 25 November 2008 - 12:51 PM

Features:
Includes 3 barrel backs (.693, .687, .689) and one barrel front
Includes barrel case

I played a lot this year with an Angel Sports barrel kit on my SLG and thought I'd post my thoughts.

The kit is a 4 piece kit that comes in a very nice padded canvas case that closes with a zipper. The barrel backs and front are held in place by elastic straps within the case.

The barrel kit itself comes in a dust black. The anno is very high quality and there are no visible flaws. I've put it through some abuse this year(especially the front and the .689 back) and the anno still doesn't show any wear or scratches. The backs all have the sizes lazer engraved just above the threads, and the engravings are not visible when it's screwed completely into the breech.

I checked the tolerences with a micrometer and the backs(.693, .687, .689) are all spot on. Mine is a 16" kit, however I believe they are also are available in 14" lengths as well. As for threading, mine is A/C threaded and I think the only other marker threads they make them in are Angel threads.

The kit looks great and it performs GREAT. I've owned a freak, a CP kit, a J&J edge, and the old style Empire kit(NOT the Revolver) and the Angel sports kit is my favorite. I like it so much I bought another for my G3 since I sold my last one with my SLG a couple months ago. It's fairly quiet, shoots suprisingly well through breaks, and lays paint on paint on paint. I love it. Best part? It's $69.95 at paintballgear.com

Pic of it on my Sniper...

Attached File  sni.jpg (45.6K)
Number of downloads: 4
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users