• You cannot reply to this topic

Custom Vest Question Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   bpoydence 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:bpoydence

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:19 AM

I would like to order a new vest, but when I try to use the vest builder, it hangs on the save screen and never gives me an id number. How can I order it? Also, what is the approximate time until this would ship. I'm hoping to get it before April 16th.

Thanks
Captain of Total Resistance

#2 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:06 PM

View Postbpoydence, on 12 March 2011 - 10:19 AM, said:

I would like to order a new vest, but when I try to use the vest builder, it hangs on the save screen and never gives me an id number. How can I order it? Also, what is the approximate time until this would ship. I'm hoping to get it before April 16th.

Thanks

We are aware of the problems with the Vest Builder and are working to get it fixed. I don't know how long it will be.

Due to our recent relocation from Utah to NY, our sewing staff is new and not yet ready to tackle custom work. We expect to start taking custom orders again in early April.

#3 User is offline   bpoydence 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:34 PM

Ok, thanks for the answer. I'll check back in a couple months.

#4 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:40 PM

Ooo that sucks... Brian wanted a new toy for the big game. Timing is everything man.

P.S. - see you at Kelly's
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#5 Guest_MOATI_*

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:33 PM

View Postger, on 14 March 2011 - 01:40 PM, said:

Ooo that sucks... Brian wanted a new toy for the big game. Timing is everything man.

P.S. - see you at Kelly's

Ger...which big game and when?

#6 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:38 PM

World at War:4 at Battlefront Paintball in Hubbard, OH on April 16th.

It's certainly not "big" as say Castle or LL, but we'll see 3-400 or more. Lots of good scenario teams should be there & this is a really fun (see: chaotic) team format.

Two topics here on SO: Great Lakes Brigade & Woodsball Events plus more scenario info on the Arc Troopers (producers) website, the fields website & the WaW section on the BF forums.

It's about a 6 hour drive from Rome... just sayin' ;). Hope to "See you at the Front!"... if not at WaW then Day of Days in June is another incredible big event.

This post has been edited by ger: 14 March 2011 - 02:39 PM

ger

#7 User is offline   bpoydence 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:33 PM

You caught me Ger. I put it off too long........ Oh well, my old vest is holding up like its brand new, just doesn't hold my pistol like I want. That and losing 80lbs just kind of kills the fit. My Grandma tried to tailor it for me, I can't sew to save my life.

You know Moati, you would be very very warmly welcomed on the OSS side at WAW. You wouldn't even have to buy new camo, my whole team is decked out in SO digi, you'd fit right in, to use Ger's line just sayin' B)

Battlefront is becoming a big field. Its so unique with the bombed out building effect and the fact that the owner takes care of their customers. Like Ger said, if not this one, hit Day of Days in June!

This post has been edited by bpoydence: 14 March 2011 - 03:34 PM

#8 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:06 PM

Yes MO, I imagine he would love to have you (& anyone you could bring along) fight for the OSS. *You are the consummate recruiter Brian :laugh:*

Now that you are so "close" you really need to put Battlefront on your calender - so many well run scenarios every year at such a great field. WaW & DoD are definitely the two biggies, but I'm especially stoked this year for Mad Max in May & Socom in September. Plus, if you want to field the Razorback, there's Blitzkrieg in August which is a tank heavy game.

This post has been edited by ger: 14 March 2011 - 08:07 PM

ger

#9 Guest_MOATI_*

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:33 AM

View Postger, on 14 March 2011 - 09:06 PM, said:

Yes MO, I imagine he would love to have you (& anyone you could bring along) fight for the OSS. *You are the consummate recruiter Brian :laugh:*

Now that you are so "close" you really need to put Battlefront on your calender - so many well run scenarios every year at such a great field. WaW & DoD are definitely the two biggies, but I'm especially stoked this year for Mad Max in May & Socom in September. Plus, if you want to field the Razorback, there's Blitzkrieg in August which is a tank heavy game.

They certainly sound like possibilities. Would you email me the games and dates? I'll check them against my calendar and see what I can make.

#10 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:48 AM

I'll do you one better: LINK to the fields calendar, complete w/ game descriptions to help you decide which awesome event, or events as the case may be, you'd prefer. No pressure of course... just sayin'. The fields website & forums (both of which I linked to in the earlier post) have a lot of great info, their forums are pretty active, especially the closer it gets to the specific event. 1st Strike & ARC (the two main scenario producers) both have websites that they maintain w/ scenario details, separate from the fields site & forums.

Ok... I can email it to you too if you want. Should I send it to that new improved, but yet to be announced why, e-mail address? ;)

This post has been edited by ger: 15 March 2011 - 10:58 AM

ger

#11 Guest_MOATI_*

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:40 AM

http://forum.special...howtopic=185625

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users