Special Ops Paintball: Worst Injury Out In The Field - Special Ops Paintball

• (21 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Worst Injury Out In The Field What happened to you.

#301 User is offline   stinky 

• Pull My Finger
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 October 2010 - 03:35 PM

That makes me cringe just thinking about it. :sick: I know a guy that broke his ankle tripping over a root, but i haven't had anything serious happen to me personally.

#302 User is offline   GUNFU 

• EL Gunfu
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:I_KNW_GUNFU

Posted 16 October 2010 - 09:12 PM

Wow pretty bad ones out there. I think the worst I've had was running full sprint to bunker someone and got my foot stuck in a hole. I tried to fall with the bend of my ankle but the ground was so dry it didn't give way. Had a third degree sprain. Also fell knees first on dead Texans Goatbush! If you don't know what that is, it's a plant that we have in Texas that has 1-2 inch long thorns...!! Yeah I had one go thru my knee. Couldn't move and while I was trying to pull it out I got shot in the throat. Needless to say my day was done and had a nice trip to the ER cause I got an infection from the thorns. :( So I always wear knee pads and a neck guard!
If you see my shadow it's already too late.

#303 User is offline   Splatter 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SPLATTER68

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:16 AM

I've pulled a hamstring (not too badly - I was back in a week), and I've had some deep muscle bleeds from bunker shots to the upper arm. The worst injury I saw was a walk-on player at a local field who received a compound tibia/fibula fracture. I did not witness the circumstances; only the aftermath while we were trying to stabilize him until the ambulance arrived. Legs bleed a lot!

My teammate Squee destroyed his knee sliding into a bunker at a California field (it was not the field's fault - God put rocks there). It put him out of our team for the rest of the 2008 SPPL season, and while he was out on medical leave, his job laid him off. That was a crappy deal.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
SpecOps Brigade #72314
Having an argument in online forums is like competing in the Special Olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded!

Share this topic:

• (21 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users