My G7 WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#1 User is offline   mrcheese1982 

• Cheat Police
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:mrcheese1982

Posted 25 April 2005 - 04:36 PM

Haha...just kiddin.
Don't have it yet, but I will verry soon.

My dad and mom each will pay $375 for it, and I have some stuff to sell witch is about $450-500 all together.

So thats about $1200-1250 and another $300-250 to get.

Not that bad...

#2 User is offline   fullofpaint 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:fullofpaint

Posted 27 April 2005 - 05:17 AM

die.......j/k <_<

#3 User is offline   mrcheese1982 

• Cheat Police
  • Pip

Posted 27 April 2005 - 05:35 PM

lol

dont all you envious people just HATE people like me?

#4 Guest_wolftalon_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 27 April 2005 - 05:59 PM

No not really.

Hate is a powerful word. But I do regularly shoot people like you out. With my M98 no doubt, That makes me smile and then get all happy inside. :wacko:

#5 User is offline   Archie21 

• hardcore paintballer
  • PipPip

Posted 27 April 2005 - 06:24 PM

nothing like poping some guy with his bright expensive gun and when you shot it from ur camoed out 98c
Team Brutal Anguish:
Taking the path of most resistance

Archie21's sale thread!! Everything must go!!

#6 User is offline   mrcheese1982 

• Cheat Police
  • Pip

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:41 AM

lol....there's no way I'm gonna play woodsball with an angel. I still have my 68 automag. And a A-5 with some other junk comin to.

EDIT:::Spelling:::EDIT

This post has been edited by mrcheese1982: 28 April 2005 - 06:42 AM

#7 User is offline   WVPC Commander 

• Shadowrunner
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadowrunner

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:04 AM

:ph34r: Urge to kill rising, Rising, RISING! :ph34r:
Historicly the best way to convert a Liberal is to have them move out of their parents home, get a job and start paying taxes...

user posted image

#8 User is offline   mrcheese1982 

• Cheat Police
  • Pip

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:52 PM

Dangit!
Now my mom says 'there's no WAY your getting a $1500 paintball gun when your 12!!!!!' grrrr......guess I'm getting a pimped out ULE.

#9 User is offline   SoulStalker 

• The Stalker of Souls......
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:SoulStalker

Posted 01 May 2005 - 02:28 AM

Archie21, on Apr 27 2005, 06:24 PM, said:

nothing like poping some guy with his bright expensive gun and when you shot it from ur camoed out 98c

And what happens when that expensive high end marker is all black, and the player using it is in camo, and knows how to play woodball?
?
?
?
?
The other guy gets shot to hell.........
:CRY ME A RIVER:

#10 User is offline   CrazySob 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:TheEagle

Posted 03 May 2005 - 10:29 PM

lol i love shooting ppl like you with a spyder victor stock its so funny then they get pissd when i bring my friends DM4 in2 the equation :ph34r: you can run through 6 bps can you run through 25? ha ha ha ha
man i love it

its not the gun or the price
its the player
so funny to go rent a gun even when you have a good one just to see the look on the other persons face when u shoot them with a friggn spyder victor or compact :D

#11 User is offline   SoulStalker 

• Pip

Posted 05 May 2005 - 12:43 AM

CrazySob, on May 3 2005, 11:29 PM, said:

lol i love shooting ppl like you with a spyder victor stock its so funny then they get pissd when i bring my friends DM4 in2 the equation  :ph34r:  you can run through 6 bps    can you run through 25? ha ha ha ha
man i love it

its not the gun      or the price
its the player
so funny to go rent a gun even when you have a good one just to see the look on the other persons face when u shoot them with a friggn spyder victor or compact  :o

For one, are you posting to me? If you are, you should quote or write the person name, isn't like they can read your mind...... <_<

IF you are talking to me, This is what i have to say.....

You love shooting people like me, right? Tell me what type of person am i, it seem you know me so well?!?!?

Since you don't know me, i'll tell what type of paintballer i am...

I don't care if a person uses a Angel or a Black Maxx, i take that person as a serious threat until they're off the field...I don't get pissed when i get shot out, as long as i played my best and gave my all. I would leave the field very happy and come up to you giving you congrations on a great game.

I find that people who said "It's the player, not the marker" are the ones who don't own a high in marker. Yes, i own a high-end and Mid-level markers, does that make me better than you, no! (I worked hard, saved my money and was lucky enough to get mine.) I believe our level of paintball skill would determine who's better in that one single game, since there's so many different things that could and can happen in a game!

I feel that saying "It's player, not the marker" is wrong! To me paintball is one part Physically, one part Mentally, one part Gear! I say that because of this....

Physically: A person needs to be in good shape, to be able to proform at they're peak.
Mentally: A person got to know the game, how to play it, what to do and when to do it.
Gear: Not haven't the right or best gear for a game, that person is puts a limit on themselfs as a player.

You do realize the differents in a Entry level, Mid-level, and High-end level markers, right? I shouldn't have to explain why a high-end marker is better than a Entry-level marker......

I have nothing against people you play with or own Entry level markers, soon i'll be buying a Spider Fenix ACS and either a WGP VF Tactical or SuperStock or Karnivor (have not make up my mind on which autococker to buy). I just can't stand it when a person thinks they OWN you because they wear camo or a tournament jersey!!! I hate it that because i have a high-end marker people think "he can't play woodball", and or if i'm wearing camo "He can't play Speedball".......

If you feel i'm wrong, oh well it's my opinion.........You can always meet me on the field of battle, step up!
:huh:

This post has been edited by SoulStalker: 08 May 2005 - 09:24 PM

#12 Guest_WeapsO_*

Posted 09 May 2005 - 07:37 PM

i got to empty a hopper with a G7 the other day..... it was sooooo sweet. we had the techs fiddle with the ramping, and everything.... wow. just wow. i want one.

#13 User is offline   SoulStalker 

• Pip

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:10 AM

WeapsO, on May 9 2005, 08:37 PM, said:

i got to empty a hopper with a G7 the other day..... it was sooooo sweet. we had the techs fiddle with the ramping, and everything.... wow. just wow. i want one.

Who doesn't? The G7 is the baddest marker on the planet, Well untill WDP makes a better one........ :D

#14 Guest_WeapsO_*

Posted 11 May 2005 - 09:55 AM

SoulStalker, on May 10 2005, 10:10 AM, said:

Who doesn't? The G7 is the baddest marker on the planet, Well untill WDP makes a better one........ ;)

well, yeah....

I think that Dye, SP, and WDP could make something better than the G7, but it would cost them a lot in research, and all that stuff, that it would end up costing 2k+..... Just wait a few years, and maybe we'll all be suprised. (watch as Brass eagle does it before anyone...)

#15 User is offline   SoulStalker 

• Pip

Posted 11 May 2005 - 10:36 AM

WeapsO, on May 11 2005, 10:55 AM, said:

SoulStalker, on May 10 2005, 10:10 AM, said:

Who doesn't? The G7 is the baddest marker on the planet, Well untill WDP makes a better one........ :D

well, yeah....

I think that Dye, SP, and WDP could make something better than the G7, but it would cost them a lot in research, and all that stuff, that it would end up costing 2k+..... Just wait a few years, and maybe we'll all be suprised. (watch as Brass eagle does it before anyone...)

Personally, i think the best marker companys are WGP and WDP, and right now the G7 is the best....I sould have waiting for it before i brought my 05 Speed. :)

I wonder if WDP is going to make a G7 Fly? Oh well, i'll be buying a Karvinor soon anyway.....

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users