Special Ops Paintball: Do you have your own paintball field? - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Do you have your own paintball field? Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   TREE FITTY 

• Time to get to business...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:TIPPMANN6791

Posted 15 July 2007 - 01:12 PM

I had a field...

It was out behind my friends house, we asked the township if we could use it to build a field. We built one, got some attention, but the township saw it fit to overrun it. They got "higher orders" and demands to build a neighborhood.

R.I.P., my beloved paintball field...

Oh yeah. It was mostly woods, some grassy/hilly knolls.

The best part was the Gauntlet field. It contained two, very close, very steep hilles. In the center was about 50 feet of flat land, all around, with a little stream in the middle. One team on one hill, one team on another. One hill we had to install ropes to get up a certain slope. It made for a great field, plenty of cover, but a lot of open space in the process. Tall grass for flanking, and bunkers an pillboxes to mount up and suppress. It was the most fun I had at that field, ever. 16v16, a lot of my friends played. Instant reinsertion, capture the other hill. Overall, it was about 100 yards <plus ups and downs of hills> by about 60-70 yards. It was so great.

did I die for a second there?...

#17 User is offline   Blacksheep 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:The Collector

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:06 PM

We have our own field and we just finished building a triangle fort on top the knoll that is on the field. Field is probably around 2-3 acres big. It is mostly light to medium woods. This year the undergrowth is better so the cover is better. Here are some pics of the Fort, it has not been broken in yet..
Attached File  view_from_door_1.jpg (75.36K)
Number of downloads: 5
Attached File  wall_1.jpg (311.29K)
Number of downloads: 4

#18 User is offline   Falken 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Falken79

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:11 PM

My Team (S.T.B. Tac.Team) has two German WWII Bunker and Fortification Fortresses close to our home field. We use them on a regular basis. Unbelievable cool to play there! :ghillie:

#19 User is offline   mjpaintball 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:heavy riff

Posted 08 August 2007 - 12:47 PM

i have some woods behind my house that my group plays in. prolly the best part is an abandoned shed with a big opening for a door. the shed itself is nestled behind some bushes so if you come in from the front you have to be at the right angle to see inside.
my other field i play at is divided down the middle by an enormous creek. it on average ten to fifteen feet wide and 8 feet deep. it runs down the entire field dividing it in half. One side is open area with high grass and few trees and bushes. there is also some old rock that was leftover from the contruction of my friends house that we used to make a pillbox with no roof. but from it lowest point to the highest parts of the wall is about 6 and a half feet. the other half is thick woods perfect for snipers to hide in. (my friend has ghillie suit he has employed on me a few times but to no avail.) we had a small base in the woods but it sucked and fell over after a thunderstorm involving some wind issues.
both are basically awesome.

#20 User is offline   grenades 

• i rock ^ bow to me (and puzz)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:grenader

Posted 09 August 2007 - 06:20 PM

tes 80 acers w/ bunkers all over ide invite som michigan players if they wont sue cause of a twisted ankle but most people wont cause of there love for paint ball pm me if yur interested in a prvet place game
the game of paintball started in the woods. Its easy to remember thats were your game ended.(xx)
If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!

#21 User is offline   drummerdude1234 

• "dude call PETA!"
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Drummerdude1234

Posted 09 August 2007 - 06:45 PM

i have my own feild...

its in some private owned woods behiend my house, we have about a dozen bunkers scattred around in there.

only problem is that the only people that play back there are in the nebiorhood to the south of those woods, which includes me, and only about 5 others..

its boring playing there considering the land is about 23 acres and there about 6 of us playing there at one time...it can be 1 hour before one player even finds another...

(the red zone is the feld)

Posted Image

-drummer

This post has been edited by drummerdude1234: 09 August 2007 - 06:46 PM

Broadsword # 3 I like Moes!!!! Check Out My Band-Here!
if you've ever gotten shot in the crotch, put this in your sig! Drummers secret plan "Speical" member #11 Are you in a band?

#22 User is offline   1136792 

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:1136792

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:31 PM

I have my own field. It's in a pasture that my father doesn't use, lots of tall grass and a nice hill. It'd be a lot more fun if I could get more than 5 guys to play at a time. Also I'm in the prosses of clearing about 2 acres of woods to make a nice sized field. Hopefully get some 2 story buildings and such. Also on my property theres a field my nieghbour built, but I kinda dislike it. He just slapped it together without thought of where to put bunkers and gaps in the bunkers.

#23 User is offline   Wack 

• Rockin the Tippy X-7
  • Pip

Posted 26 February 2008 - 05:43 PM

i have 2 fields. one in the woods one in an old corn feild. i have a couple pics of probably 1/8th of the bunkers on my myspace link that is part of my signature. check it out and tell me what u think
Check out my feild that me and my brother made. It is on a myspace page just click the link below.http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=277329099

Tippmann Owners Club #70

#24 User is offline   Rednecker 

• Hard to hit a 5'6 100 pound target huh.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Rednecker

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:09 AM

I got permission from a guy who bought like 55 acres and i use about five or so. I have probably 15 or 20 bunkers and 2 tree forts. An easy thing to do is find a depression dig it deeper and put dirt on rim. Or take a pallet and put a tarp on on side. Prop it up and there you go. Tires are really easy too. I just got permission to build another in an abandoned TURKEY SHED. It will be sweet. :D No trees more of a hyperball thing but it is like 100+ yards long and 30+ yard wide. Ittl be fun. Their both in sanpete UT by the way.
If you've bunkered someone put this in your sig.

Pain is temporary
But glory lasts forever

#25 User is offline   Woods Bandit 

• Paintballer
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Woods Bandit

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:41 PM

I have my own field as well there is about 3 acres that we use and alot that we dont use. The feild is right next to the dump in the area so we have a large supply of tires, refrigerators, tables and boards. We have just started building in mid-winter so we haven't been able to dig or build very permanent bunkers. I hope to build two two level forts and some pillboxes during the summer. We've already played there like 6 times almost every weekend. Its work good since we only have about 6 people who play at it mostly 4 at a time. I can't wait till the snow melts and i can add some more stuff and try out my homemade ghillie suit. :ghillie:

#26 User is offline   luckyxtreme 

• Bad Karma Dagger
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:lucky [Bad Karma]

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:24 PM

I would love to buy 5 - 10 acres of land that has a nice forested area so I could have my own field. That would be really great, if only money wasn't an issue.

#27 User is offline   stefany 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:10 PM

My boyfriend and I have our own field out here in North Pole. We put together some plywood bunkers (scavenging plywood from work) and put together a backwoods speedball field. :unsure:

Stefany

#28 User is offline   EthanB08 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:ETHANB

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:12 AM

Yah i have a feild of my own its in the my land beside my house. I have a bush ball course, its very thick so we arent gonna put any bunkers in there cept on open spot, if its only 4 people playing it takes like 1 hour to find each other, depending on where everyone goes. I also have what we call a Fortress which is a pretty cool course but i want to change the whole thing up a bit more... right now one team defends and the other invades. I also am working on a trench course... but its gonna take a long time cause me, my 2 bros and a friend are digging it with good old spades.

Bush Course: This is just certain areas of it.
Attached File  Ghillie_Environment.JPG (231.53K)
Number of downloads: 4
Fortress Course: This was it a few weeks ago its been modified a little bit. It's got 2 stories sort of. Me, my bro's and and my friend set this up in a day also, but we are gonna get more pallets. However I'm thinking of turning the whole thing into a 2 building in the middle of the course surrounded by pallets for the invaders.
Attached File  Fortress_course.JPG (244.97K)
Number of downloads: 6
Trench Course: This is our progress of 4 people digging with just shovels for 11 hours with a few short breaks. It's about 3 feet deep, 2.5 of those feet was clay its about 3-4 feet wide and 20 feet long.
Attached File  Trench_1.JPG (207.86K)
Number of downloads: 6
Spetsnaz, When the only way to kill a terrorist is by a backflipping hatchet attack.

#29 User is offline   TheLeftHandofGod 

• If you die we're splitin up your gear
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Left Hand of God

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:11 PM

my team has an old bus that we play hostage in :)

Shocker Owner #2
PROTECT THIS HOUSE

#30 User is offline   town saber 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:hicksniper

Posted 25 April 2009 - 07:27 PM

View PostLemon, on Apr 13 2007, 06:14 PM, said:

My team and I are finshing the field we have in our huuuuuuuge woods. We are having some trouble making some bunkers. We might finish by the middle of summer. It is a sick-nasty field man!

awesome i got a sall field behind my yard with bunkers and a small tower (ghetto tree house) and its fun but its kinda small :wacko: :ghillie:
official sabre recognition group # 156,

if we cant do it it dosent need to be done...

when in doubt...RUSH!!!

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users