Special Ops Paintball: Terrorist Training Compounds in US - Special Ops Paintball

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Terrorist Training Compounds in US all 35 of them... Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   SubMiler 

• Pistolero
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:55 PM

View Postb_soukup, on Mar 16 2009, 11:50 PM, said:

dont u know that the U.S. and NATO have been trying to stabilize those regions in africa for years now?

Is that why we (the US) sat by in Rwanda or Darfur? All the US did was threaten and failed to back those threats up. Yet whatever aid we do send has not been beneficial towards the region as aid gets exploited by power players in those regions. Right now the money spent on Africa is nonexistent compared to efforts in Iraq... I won't even get into how corporations used Africa as a test best for cheaper pharmaceuticals at the cost of African lives due to looser regulations.

#62 User is offline   Saifoda2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Saifoda

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:53 PM

"test best?" Did you mean "test base?"
Proud to be sponsored by: REDZ, Warpaint International, VPSByte, Action Acres, Dangerous Power
Leaders Lead from the Front

#63 User is offline   Arian57 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:arian57

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:31 PM

Actually, the aid was channeled through Pakistan and the ISI to various Afghan Islamist warlords, such as Galbuddin Hekmatyar and his force of mujahidin called Hezb-i-Islami. Al-Qaeda was, and always has been, a separate entity from those mujahidin, though they share similar ideological viewpoints. Additionally, Bin Laden has an immense amount of oil wealth from his Saudi family, so he didn't need American dollars to form Al-Qaeda with Ayman Al-Zawahiri. No doubt American dollars found their way to Al-Qaeda, but we did not make Bin Laden. he made himself.

You know your stuff. I do suppose "made" is a stretch, however that's aside the point. What I was attempting to emphasize was how Teufel Hunden stated that Clition knew of Bin Laden but did not act. It was stated as if this was a trait exclusive to that presidency. Al Queda, along with other mujahidin organizations and leaders have been known about for a long while, some of which we have even aided from time to time when it served our purposes. It was only in the post 9/11 world that these guerrilla organizations have received the serious scrutiny they arguably always needed.

That said, It's not surprising though that 9/11 seemed to come out of left field so to speak. The White House receives untold numbers of death threats, bomb threats, and other such bull-hock everyday. Most of them are BS from crazies and lonely folks who are desperate for attention, and never come to fruition. Trouble is that our intelligence agencies resources are stretched thin, and not every lead can be pursued, only the one's deemed at all serious would be investigated. Unfortunately, we all know the consequences of errors on our intelligence services part.

#64 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:45 PM

Alright, I see where you were coming from.

You also know your stuff. Very refreshing.

Basically, as I see it, it is real easy for me to look back in hindsight and say "We should have seen x,y,z coming down the pike" in reference to groups like Al-Qaeda. But we didn't, and there isn't anything we can do about that. We just have to deal with the current issue and hope we come out on top.
Alea iacta est ~ The board is set, the pieces are moving.
~ Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green, That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown, That host on the morrow lay withered and strown. ~ Destruction of Sennacherib

~ Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the American states a man who more cordially loves a union with his country than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the United States Congress proposes; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America. ~ Thomas Jefferson (modernized)
Summertime Blues

#65 User is offline   SubMiler 

• Pistolero
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:18 PM

View PostSaifoda2, on Mar 17 2009, 04:53 PM, said:

"test best?" Did you mean "test base?"

No I meant test best. It's a foreign language that means I meant test base.

#66 User is offline   The Shepherd 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Shepherd

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:34 PM

As an OK native I can tell you McVeigh acted with Terri Nickels. The Neo Nazis at Elorhim weren't involved. McVeigh was an anarchist. His motavation was the same as every Midwest Anarchist.

#67 User is offline   Saifoda2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Saifoda

Posted 18 March 2009 - 12:08 AM

lol, awesome.
Proud to be sponsored by: REDZ, Warpaint International, VPSByte, Action Acres, Dangerous Power
Leaders Lead from the Front

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users