Special Ops Paintball: Badger Brigades Intell '07 - Special Ops Paintball

• (54 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Badger Brigades Intell '07 Inter-team chatter for Wisconsin-based Scenario Paintball Units Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#781 User is offline   Ghostwolf GRU 

• WIP-SOG: Commander of Operations and Psywarfare
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Ghostwolf GRU

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:25 PM

View PostUbersmack, on Jun 12 2009, 01:21 PM, said:

For some reason I have the feeling they threw their hands up and quit.. way to go...

Uhhhh... no. Didn't quit, not my style.

I'm not sure why the site is down. I suspect that Misty is working on some software updates. I'll contact her and find out.

It's funny how quick some people are to post assumptions that have no basis in fact whatsoever. Seems to happen a lot lately.

GW

" This man is THE BOSS, so listen up you maggots!" ~Little Brother
"Badger Brigades uber alles!" ~ Wolche Duka

#782 User is offline   Ubersmack 

• Right Behind You
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Ubersmack

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:10 PM

It's funny how quick some people are to post assumptions that have no basis in fact whatsoever. Seems to happen a lot lately.

PM sent to you so I'm not involving the random ppl of Spec Ops in the situation.

#783 User is offline   Ghostwolf GRU 

• PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:46 PM

For those of you Badgers who are looking here for info on why the BB site is down... apparently somebody maliciously lied to our domain host and told them we were running a fraudulent scam from our site. We are in the process of resolving this with GoDaddy and will get the BB site back up as soon as possible, although this may take some time.

Beyond that, we and our web-designer are both consulting our lawyers for possible legal action against the person(s) responsible for this. Said person(s) actions also resulted in the "parking" of the website which handles all of Wisconsin's Flight For Life Helicopter Network safety and security issues (that site being run by our web-mistress as well). This means that none of Wisconsin's FFL pilots can access the site which gives them critical safety and security updates (such as a crane being parked in the middle of a landing spot at an accident).

If the person(s) responsible for this happen to be reading this post, SHAME ON YOU!!! You have put people's lives in jeopardy because of your completely baseless vendetta against the BadgerBrigades! When we determine who is responsible for this, there will be strong legal measures taken!

This is not a threat, it is a promise!

Scott "Ghostwolf" Hubbard
Founder and President
The BadgerBrigades Scenario Paintball Network

#784 User is offline   Big Wojo 

• We're Just Not Born With Enough Middle Fingers
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BigWojo

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:05 AM

Dirty Acronym... people have serious issues...what is the point of doing all that? EVERYONE knows that the BB was running no scams..whoever did that is a stupid IGNORAMUS and i wouldn't mind kicking their head in... that is all.
-=Commander of the 501st Special Forces Unit=-

http://www.badgerbrigades.com/

#785 User is offline   Landscape Engineering Services 

• 501st Recon Rifleman
  • Pip

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:19 PM

Well that is good that the BB will be back up soon. I need the game list as of right now I will not be here for next season. The Army bumped up my around the date I'm leaving to "Aprilish" but expect that to change again lol. But the month of July I'm gone till the 27th, still on light duty till the 30th, so heres looking at August.

Off topic, I'm not selling the business anymore, my oldest brother Jr is entering as a partner (with the option of a buy out). He kind of talked me into keeping it but scaling it back and is going to be take a ton of the work load off my shoulders.

On topic Wojo I'd love to see that fight, is it 10 at the door?
Landscape Engineering Services
"From Design to Build"

#786 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Erndogg

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:55 PM

View PostUbersmack, on Jun 12 2009, 01:21 PM, said:

For some reason I have the feeling they threw their hands up and quit.. way to go...

The following is Hypotheical (sp?):

If for what ever reason that it was decided to shut things down, we would make sure every one knew a head of time.

View PostBig Wojo, on Jun 13 2009, 12:05 PM, said:

Dirty Acronym... people have serious issues...what is the point of doing all that? EVERYONE knows that the BB was running no scams..whoever did that is a stupid IGNORAMUS and i wouldn't mind kicking their head in... that is all.

This maybe how a lot of us a feeling at the moment, but I some how dont think this will resolve things.

#787 User is offline   inkundone 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:07 PM

I find it interesting that the godaddy site claims the site is down because misty didn't renew the license on the site. According to godaddy the site was first paid for on June 11th, 2007 and expired on June 11th, 2009. And according to a godaddy manager I talked to, the site was not shut down for malicious accusations, it was shut down cause of failure to pay the $9.99 bill. I'd talk to godaddy about this if I were you.

ink

#788 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:54 PM

Ink, I would imagine that they wouldnt tell any one but the account holder (our webmaster) any of the details surrounding the reasons for the site to be shut down. I am guessing what they may have given you is a generic awnser so they didnt give out to many of the details to any one BUT the account holder.

#789 User is offline   inkundone 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:38 PM

Just curious that's all.

#790 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:40 PM

View Postinkundone, on Jun 14 2009, 01:38 AM, said:

Just curious that's all.

ditto, but I dont know any more then what has been posted here.

#791 User is offline   Ghostwolf GRU 

• PipPipPip

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:09 PM

The fact of the matter is yes they are not going to tell anyone but the site owner what is going on, secondly the site is paid up, and thirdly maybe your attention is finally gotten as to what it would be like if the BB was gone!!

The facts are what I posted above, assumptions will get us no where and the problem will be resolved as soon as possible one way or another.

If your looking for games in August Swampy, I would suggest The Battle Of Bocage at Hidden Valley in Ettrick, WI...It is a all weekend game, free camping with on site showers and a night game. As a BB member if you pre-reg it is only like $40 I think for the entire weekend plus paint/air. Grizz and I had a blast there last year and I look forward to visiting the field again. I also think Shadow Korp is putting on On Your Honor in August too. You should come out this Sunday to Appoc JF game and just hang out with the gang if you want.

If anyone has any other questions comments or concerns about the BB you can as always e-mail me at scottandpriscilla@yahoo.com

GW

This post has been edited by Ghostwolf GRU: 14 June 2009 - 08:22 PM

#792 User is offline   One Way 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Undermine

Posted 14 June 2009 - 09:10 PM

I for one eagerly await the return of the BB website (whatever the reason it is down)... I am missing my new home... And I only wish I was in a financial position to to make some of the visions of what the Badger Brigades could or should be, become a reality.. Please keep up the great work.. and fighting the good fight.. and thanks from myself and all of Impending Doom.

#793 User is offline   Rogue Nymph 

• Shadow Korps-Team Captain
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Rogue

Posted 14 June 2009 - 10:11 PM

Gee Ink, I'd like to know how you got a manager on the phone over at GD. All I've gotten are tech guys who tell me I can only contact their fraud department through Email.
Trust me, if it was as easy as paying 9.99 and having the site back up it would have been done THAT DAY.
I've messed up before and forgot to pay the hosting. I'd pay it, the site would come back up within a couple hours and I'd gladly admit what I'd done.
Heck, I screwed things up with the updated site when it first came on and deleted the whole board. I've got no problem admitting when I've messed up.

This post has been edited by Rogue Nymph: 14 June 2009 - 10:17 PM

Never trust a woman with a marker and a smile!

#794 User is offline   Ghostwolf GRU 

• PipPipPip

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:43 PM

I want to publicly thank Misty (Rogue Nymph) for working tirelessly on the web-site problem, taking time out of your personal vacation this week, the many hours of lost sleep, and sorry about the sudden appearance of those gray hairs. :D

Your commitment and unwavering dedication to the cause of the BB has not gone unnoticed or unapreciated. Without the many thousands of hours of your volunteered time the BB would never have become what it is today.

You are a true warrior and I am proud to have you apart of this network and call you friend.

GW

#795 User is offline   Ubersmack 

• Right Behind You
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Ubersmack

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:15 AM

You should come out this Sunday to Appoc JF game and just hang out with the gang if you want.

I as well hope a bunch of you make it down to Apocalypse for Jungle Fury, looks like its going to be a great game. Happening this Sunday the 21st.

If you have never been to Apoc, they have some of the best field props I have seen in the area. ie the enormous castle, the tower, and the pretty brand spanking new fire base.

Share this topic:

• (54 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users