B18DelSolT, on 28 September 2010 - 08:33 AM, said:
I currently play woods ball right now with a Tipmman A-5, i feel i need an upgrade and i have read great reviews on the invert mini. I just have a couple questions.
1) is it worth the upgrade?
2) It uses less air so how far does the gun shoot average? like does the a-5 shoot farther?
3) Accuracy, would you say its more accurate then a a-5?
4) Power, do the balls shoot at the same rate or stronger than the a-5, a lot of people i play with dont the balls appearntly never burst on them... bs lol
4) what are mods that you guys would suggest for the gun, well after i recuperate from buying it lol.
5) what hopper would you also recommend to use with the gun?
Thanks for any info/guidance
I would definitely say that it is an upgrade to the a-5.
1) I would say yes, it is worth the upgrade. (this is just my opinion)
2) This isn't a problem. The reason it uses less air is because the design of the marker is much more efficient than the mechanical blow-back design of the a-5. So, if you set both the mini, and the a-5 to 290fps, the mini would use less air to shoot a pod of paint, than the a-5.
3) Yes, because the mini is more consistent than the a-5, it has the ability to be more accurate.
4) This is determined by your velocity. You can change the velocity on both the a-5, and the mini (you can change the velocity on almost any marker). So if you have them both set to 290 fps, they will both shoot with the exact same "power". Although the mini might shoot with a more consistent "power".
5) Probably a new barrel, if you have any that have cocker threads they will work for it.
6) I use the Too with my mini. You just want a hopper that will feed consistently. If you have the money to spend, go ahead and get a rotor, or one of the other high end hoppers, it's hard to go wrong with them.