• You cannot reply to this topic

Sp-8 Mods Help ?

#1 User is offline   PaintGuido 

• Holding open doors since '99
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:N/A

Post icon  Posted 15 December 2007 - 01:04 PM

Okay, I have owned (and owned with) my Sp-8 for the past year now, and I am becoming dissatisfied with my current stock setup. A remote line, and a stock are already on my list, but I am wondering if there are any bodykit upgrades other than the stealth barrel that I might not know about. I heard about some cool custom mod groups, but is there and good, durable, Sp-8 mod kits out there?

Specifically, I'm looking for custom modders, links, ect.
You don't have to own an sp-8 to answer.

This post has been edited by PaintGuido: 15 December 2007 - 01:28 PM

#2 User is offline   The Desacrator 

• You called down the thunder. Now reap the whirlwind.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Desacrator

Posted 16 December 2007 - 08:17 PM

Buddy, push the "Back Arrow" and look for SP-8 Upgrade FAQ at the top.That might help.

And for the SP-8, havent seen any extra body kits. I saw one, but it was just a pic.

Also use google an undergroundmodshop.com

This post has been edited by The Desacrator: 16 December 2007 - 08:19 PM

Pura Vida My Feedback +8/-0 My Sale "Pump players for the most part I mean they're kind of disturbed
individuals from what I can tell. These are the kind of people that go hunting with a spear." - Mike Philips

#3 User is offline   Galihad 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Galihad

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:38 PM

View PostThe Desacrator, on Dec 16 2007, 09:17 PM, said:

Buddy, push the "Back Arrow" and look for SP-8 Upgrade FAQ at the top.That might help.

And for the SP-8, havent seen any extra body kits. I saw one, but it was just a pic.

give him a break man

I remember a certain someone asking in multiple threads in multiple sections about Dwell which could also be found in a sticky.

I think one of the reasons that you don't see much in the way of body kits for the SP8 is because in a matter of speaking it is in fact a body kit for the Ion

yes its setup in a different way, and isn't a center feed, but its the fact that I can take my Ion out of its shell and with some modification insert it inside a SP8 body
Christian paintballers -beating the hell out of satan with tiny balls-
Sabre #117
My feedback!:click here

#4 User is offline   The Desacrator 

• You called down the thunder. Now reap the whirlwind.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Desacrator

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:42 AM

View PostGalihad, on Dec 16 2007, 09:38 PM, said:

View PostThe Desacrator, on Dec 16 2007, 09:17 PM, said:

give him a break man

I remember a certain someone asking in multiple threads in multiple sections about Dwell which could also be found in a sticky.

I think one of the reasons that you don't see much in the way of body kits for the SP8 is because in a matter of speaking it is in fact a body kit for the Ion

yes its setup in a different way, and isn't a center feed, but its the fact that I can take my Ion out of its shell and with some modification insert it inside a SP8 body

I was giving directions. if it came off as a flame, sorry. That was the way it was supposed to be interpeted

Pura Vida My Feedback +8/-0 My Sale "Pump players for the most part I mean they're kind of disturbed
individuals from what I can tell. These are the kind of people that go hunting with a spear." - Mike Philips

#5 User is offline   XziviT 

• Mess with the Best Die like the Rest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:XziviT

Posted 17 December 2007 - 02:17 PM

Well a stock is always a good upgrade for a marker if you dont have one...

-X
Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#6 User is offline   Ethrealwolf 

• If we must die, we will die. but we will never yield.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HALOWOLF

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:10 PM

View PostPaintGuido, on Dec 15 2007, 12:04 PM, said:

Okay, I have owned (and owned with) my Sp-8 for the past year now, and I am becoming dissatisfied with my current stock setup. A remote line, and a stock are already on my list, but I am wondering if there are any bodykit upgrades other than the stealth barrel that I might not know about. I heard about some cool custom mod groups, but is there and good, durable, Sp-8 mod kits out there?

Specifically, I'm looking for custom modders, links, ect.
You don't have to own an sp-8 to answer.

I can't say i've seen any bodykit upgrades for the SP8... it's really not popular enough for companies to take interest in that kind of work for it, IMO. Other than that... standard ion upgrades should work- bolt, board, qev, and so on.
We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
We danced among the lightning bolts,
and tore the world asunder.

http://onpaintball.blogspot.com/

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users