Special Ops Paintball: Duncans Fund Raiser April 16th & 17th - Special Ops Paintball

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duncans Fund Raiser April 16th & 17th Heart Gallery fund Raiser Hi-Tec Paintball Park Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   duncan 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Duncan

Posted 30 November 2010 - 05:41 AM

Hi-Tec Paintball Park Inc. & Duncans Games

Presents

Duncans Games and CAE Tampa Training Center’s. Second Annual Heart Gallery Fund Raiser.

The game dates are April 16th & 17th 2011

The game will be entitled ‘Cowboys & Indians”

The event will be played using The Basic GSRP and Duncans Game Rules.

I will be stepping down during the game as the Game Director and will be the Commander for the Indians Team.

Rex Green the owner and operator of OLD River Paintball had accepted the position of the Cowboys commander.

WFCPaintball will be the referee team for the event

Hi-Tec can be reached at: 941-746-5866 or at Play@hi-tecpaintball.com

The game will be a standard Duncans Format
Game on at noon Saturday and night play starts at 8 PM
Sunday play will start at 9 AM final battle from 2 PM to 3 PM

The sides will be chosen by Chris the field owner who will toss a coin to see which team is on which side.

The Commander will also be updated on any information Duncan would normally have. After the game start neither Duncan or the Cowboy commander will have any information other that given out by the Game Director.

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by duncan: 09 January 2011 - 07:56 AM

www.duncansgames.com
duncan@duncansgames.com

#2 User is offline   duncan 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2011 - 08:00 AM

Well the game is set.

Start the recruiting, chose your side.

Referees are WFCpaintball I have watched them referee, and they do a very good job.

Commanders are:

Duncan as the Indian Commander (he is very old but should survive the ordeal)

Rex Green as the Cowboy Commander. Rex is the owner and operator of Old River Paintball Park

http://oldriverpaintball.net

He is a good guy, his field is really nice. I was a commander for one of his games this year. had a great time.

Head Referee is Kerry "Warhawk" Griffin who was the head referee for our last game. Kerry will most likely be my head referee for a while.

Referees are WFCpaintball I have watched them referee, and they do a very good job.
www.duncansgames.com
duncan@duncansgames.com

#3 User is offline   maniacmechanic 

• maniacmechanic
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MANIAC MECHANIC

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:15 PM

Going on my calender !!
Hank Emery aka maniacmechanic
Team MIXXED BREED
port st. lucie fla originally from West (BG) Virginia
ALL I own are MAG'S , AKA's & a Pump or 2

#4 User is offline   duncan 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:58 AM

Registration and Waiver forms are available at: www.duncansgames.com

Duncan
www.duncansgames.com
duncan@duncansgames.com

#5 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:12 PM

It is local for me so I will make every effort to attend.
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment

#6 User is offline   duncan 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:37 AM

Does mean brownies also?
:laugh:
www.duncansgames.com
duncan@duncansgames.com

#7 User is offline   mako 

• Team Captain
  • PipPip

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:03 AM

Hi tech is a great field! Putting this one in the books...not sure if the wife is going to be happy. The field's website does not do it justice! The field owners are just like the folks at First Strike, great people that want to make sure you are getting what you paid for.

The last event I was at I lost my son for about 20 minutes on the field. He's a young gunner so I was sick to my stomach. I approached the head ref and field owner and with in seconds the entire staff and reffing team could be heard calling for my boy...with in seconds. Folks hopped in golf carts and ran through camping sites until he was found.

He was on the far side of the field on a special young guns mission with about 5 little guys led by another dad. He was in good hands the whole time. Don't tell mom!

Just a ton of fun, very clean.

Sorry, I forgot names..

MAKO

Mud, sand, tar, soot, coal, oil, grease, ink....ha ha I have dirty words in my sig!

#8 User is offline   -JC-Jester 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:-OR-Jester

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:56 PM

I will be in attendance at this game, supporting Duncan!!!! Lets get ready to Rumble!!!
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:31 PM

OOPS, sorry, wrong thread. :blink:
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer

#10 User is offline   duncan 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 January 2011 - 04:37 AM

Cookie

And you call me old
www.duncansgames.com
duncan@duncansgames.com

#11 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:05 AM

View Postduncan, on 26 January 2011 - 06:37 AM, said:

Cookie

And you call me old

More like ancient :o
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer

#12 User is offline   BulletSponge 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BULLETSPONGE

Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:22 PM

maybe i can make this one i will see if i can get a way from school. its been a year or so hope i can keep my marker pointed in the right direction.
<b><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->my feed back<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> <a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=113302&st=0&gopid=1904011&#entry1904011" target="_blank">http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...p;#entry1904011</a>

Its just a paintball have fun and go home with some welts
its not how long you stay on the field, its how much you do in the time you get.

#13 User is offline   duncan 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:04 PM

Duncan's Games Scenario Rules of Play
Cowboys & Indians

Bunker or Barricade, Wall– Affixed, Non-transportable man-made object.
Structure – 3 or more connected walls forming an enclosure.
All props must be provided by the Game Director, if a player of team wishes to use a special prop, it must be given to the Game Director who may choose to use it for either team.
Gun Powder Bags: (GSRP rules apply for any action not listed below)
Have a blast radius of 10” (ten feet) from the point of first impact.
When striking a wall, the blast radius is 10’ on the impact side, and 5’ on the opposite side of the wall.
When striking a Stage Coach, the Stage Coach is immobilized for 5 minutes. It can still shoot.
When detonated inside a structure all players within that structure are eliminated, if the structure is less than 10’ across; if more than 10’ across the 10’ blast radius rule applies.
Any release from a player detonates a satchel charge, with only the exception noted below.
Placing (in a gentle manner) a satchel charge does note detonate it, once placed the satchel is armed and any disturbance detonates it. (i.e. being struck by a War Wagon, stepped on, or being moved).
If placed, and a referee is notified, the satchel may be remote detonated by the player by saying “boom”
A player may also place a satchel charge at a location and tell the referee it is time set and the referee will call it detonated at that time (provide a referee is available at that location) Fuse lit to burn until ------
Stage Coach: (GSRP Pilot rules apply for any action not listed below)
The commander will request a Feed Card from the base referee, once being signed; the card is valid for only the time specified on the card.
When the card expires, all passengers and driver must abandon the Coach.
If on the ground the Coach cannot continue and must be returned to the base, unless a new Feed card is delivered to the spot the Coach landed.
If the Coach is being brought back to the base it cannot be reFeeded as soon as it is moved, until it arrives back at the base.
Coach may move as fast as the players aboard them can run.
May fire at other Coach in flight while in flight. Any player hit by a paintball fired from another Coach in flight is eliminated, and must release the rope and leave the field.
While in flight, if the pilot is eliminated, the Coach and the rest of the players aboard are eliminated. (You just crashed).
May fire at War Wagons while in flight. (Cannon Ball only)
May fire at Sam Sites with a CANNON BALL if in flight.
May fire at other Coaches while in flight.
Coach may not come within 50’ of the opposing base.
A CANNON BALL (Laws) fired over the top of or thru the Coach eliminates the Coach and all players aboard.
Coach’s are to be leaned against the outside of the base structure while not in use.
Coach operated without a valid Feed Card will be declared crashed if discovered by a referee.
Field Cannon (GSRP Laws Rule apply for any action not listed below)
Field Cannons may be used to destroy , Bunkers, Barricades, Walls, Structures, Choppers, and War Wagons.
Field Cannon Ball must strike the target in the air. A bounce or hitting the ground before striking the above mentioned items will render the Cannon Ball ineffective.
Field Cannon Ball can destroy a main base. (See Base Elimination)
Blast Radius is 10 feet on the impact side, 5 feet on the other side.

War Wagon GSRP rule applies for any action not listed below)
Walkers not required, unless the War Wagon demonstrates they cannot or will not call their hits, or travel at a slow walk (Safety First)
No special insurance required.
War Wagons will be parked at the designated War Wagon parking lot. All War Wagons will be parked there when not in play. When War Wagons are eliminated, they must return to their designated War Wagon parking lot and must sit parked for 10 minutes before they can again move
WARNING
There is a safety space of 20-Foot distance around all War Wagons. If a War Wagon or a live player intentionally comes within 20 feet of each other, the aggressor(s) will be called eliminated. Furthermore, War Wagons and/or players who intentionally violate the 20-foot boundary are subject to ejection from the event. (no refund).
War Wagons may not encroach within 20 feet of a live player behind a bunker, wall, or structure, or natural cover. (i.e. – do not chase players around- or from their cover).
Players may not hide and use this rule to eliminate a War Wagon.
If a War Wagon is unmanned (driver out of the War Wagon) it may be used as a bunker. Players cannot climb onto or under a War Wagon being used as a bunker.
Little War War Wagons: (GSRP Rule apply for any action not listed below)
A walking War Wagon with only a marker for a main gun, must chrono to 260 FPS. (230 for CANNON BALL), semi-auto only for markers (no exceptions)
Special consideration may be made for movable units that require more than one person to move manually (pull/push). These units may be moved to a position by the agreed upon players (how many)from the game director prior to the players briefing. After being positioned, only one player is allowed to be within 20 feet of the unit. Players coming closer than 20 feet will be called out the same as other War Wagon and walking War Wagon rules. (the cookie rule),
If the Pug or Walking War Wagon is not on wheels (walking player), the 20 foot safety rule is not required for players on the same team as the War Wagon.
Players on the same team may follow with a Walking War Wagon with out wheels. The Pugs or walking War Wagon must still follow the 20 rule for the other team and 50feet from the other base.
Base Eliminations: To eliminate players in the base, the attacking player must step on the edge of the net next to the entrance, inform the base referee the base is eliminated. The actual words are not as important as the action. (Example: Hey referee the base is blown, or Base is blown)
A Field Cannon may eliminate the base by striking all four sides, and must be verified by a referee. Each team has from insertion time to the next insertion time to strike the 4 sides. Times will not be extended for any reason.
Medics: (Given out by the Commander) Must have a medic towel. May be armed, and have no special protection other that what the team can provide.
4 (or more) (determined based on the number of players) medic towels allowed for each side.
To heal a player the medic must hand the player the towel to wipe themselves off. After the towel is returned, The player may continue play. (The towel must be handed to the medic not thrown onto the ground or to another player).
If a player fails to hand the towel to the medic, that player is declared dead. And the referee will have the player leave the field. If a medic tosses the towel to a player the medic is declared dead and must surrender the medic towel. The medic towel is no longer available until it has been reissued at the base by the Head Referee. If a medic looses the medic towel that medics position is lost until the towel is found and returned.

This post has been edited by duncan: 04 March 2011 - 08:20 PM

www.duncansgames.com
duncan@duncansgames.com

#14 User is offline   -JC-Jester 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:-OR-Jester

Posted 23 March 2011 - 03:18 PM

Just for everyone to know...

I will have rental gear for rent for anyone who needs it. If you ever had a friend or relative that has wanted to try a scenario, but didn't have gear, here is your chance to bring them in. I will have BT-4 markers available. Also, vests and podpacks will be available. Marker rental will be $10, or the whold package (vest, pack, and marker) for $15. Equipment is limited, so if you think you have someone who might be interested, please let me or Duncan know.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there!!!

Jester
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   -JC-Spook 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:-OR-GHOST

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:33 AM

LET'S ROLL DUNCAN!!!
Spooks,Pariah,and Dozer ready to rock
Posted Image

Share this topic: