Special Ops Paintball: Animial Paintball Semi-Custom Multi Jersey - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Animial Paintball Semi-Custom Multi Jersey

#1 User is offline   Meline 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Meline

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:15 AM

So this a quick review about Animal Paintball's Semi-Custom, Multicam, Jersey.

First off- The Animal "Multicam" is not true cye Multicam. So if you want your jersey to match 100% DO NOT get this.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Really there isn't that much to write about when it comes to the jersey itself. It's standard jersey material with mesh on the sides. The stitching is good as well as the overall craftsmanship. This is actually the second Animal jersey I have bought (the 1st one was 6 years ago and while that jersey is still wearable it is looking pretty hammered) and the quality is the same as the first.

This is a semi-custom design, meaning they provide the camo jersey and you add everything else. To add a graphic you have two options: 1. design your own using a vector graphic program like Corel OR 2. Buy a premade vector graphic. If you are going to design your own, you have to use their ink colors so before you start print of their color scheme and then create your own color pallet in Correl. Once you have your design and you have submitted it you get a ďproofĒ in about a weekís time. (This is EXACTLY how your jersey will look so make sure everything is right). Manufacture takes between 3-6 weeks.

As with most of my reviews I donít give As very easily, In order for me to give an A it has to be above what the similar items on the market. I give Bs to things that are slightly better than the average similar product. C is average. D are what I feel are below similar items. And F is a bad product.

Summary:
Design:
A+ (Itís your design so if it sucks itís your fault)
Cost: B, at $70 it is in the middle of the market.
Quality: C, itís comparable to most jerseys on the market
Would I recommend this product? Letís be honest this is a Vanity product. If you donít have a good mask and other critical gear DONíT waste your money buying a custom jersey. Invest in a good mask, HPA, a good loader, spare O-rings, lube, and things you actually need to play instead of this. If you already have gear than I would recommend getting one.
CPPA #2701

aka Lazarusrat

#2 User is offline   1-I 

• Creator of the number 7
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:1-I

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:39 PM

Rated 'E' for everyone?

Anytime someone mentions in a review if the item is a pure vanity product or not is always awesome.
Posted Image

Glory is for the weak.

#3 User is offline   Meline 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Meline

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:26 PM

View Post1-I, on 25 March 2012 - 09:39 PM, said:

Rated 'E' for everyone?

Anytime someone mentions in a review if the item is a pure vanity product or not is always awesome.

It actually says "Your Mom, Rated E for Everyone"... I was tired of people taking paintball to seriously and I wanted to have some fun with jersey.
CPPA #2701

aka Lazarusrat

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users