Special Ops Paintball: RPA called out to face off against Dale Ford and TB - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

RPA called out to face off against Dale Ford and TB Should be interesting if it happens Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Dark Shadow Hunter 

• Screwball, one each.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Dark Shadow Hunter

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:08 AM

Hope I am posting in right spot since the forum got rearranged on me
Called out

So The Ford Report called out Tina Ruzzo (RPA), Tha Wolf (YouTube e-celeb), Necro (from SAS), and a few others to face off against Dale Ford and Lawrence "TB" Wright. The two sides almost never have the same view points on things and most don't think that those who were called out would even agree to the game. One side even has a tendency to ban you from their Facebook group and block you if you disagree with them.

I don't know about anyone else, but I would love to see this match up happen. I know of several others who would love to see and participate in it.

#2 User is offline   CptObvious 

• Original Join Date- 29th October 2004 - 04:14 PM
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:CPTOBVIOUS

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:38 AM

This is the kind of malarky that hurts the sport. I don't know both sides of the story, so I am not taking sides, but from reading just Ford's posts over the past week or so, this whole thing doesn't make me happy for the community. While it's true we don't need the type of crap that those two in the photo (I don't know their monikers, and frankly have never heard of them before this ordeal), we also don't need a fued like this to be publicized so much. I know of TB...I have seen him rake the coals on more than one occasion in the past. I also know of GoldenGirl, even spoken with her on a few occasions, and the accusations against her bewilder the crap out of me. I never really followed Wolf, in fact I did share the field with him one time but saw nothing but respect from him. Frankly, if there is such drama going on, all sides need to step back, take a deep breath, and shut up. Drama like this is one reason why I decided not to have a huge team focused on playing roles in the scenario world, or getting too deep into the behind-the-scenes stuff. It makes for a much better time when not involved in such dribble. It hurts the image of paintball and really makes it a bad time for people who just want to enjoy covering others in paint.
US Air Force
Posted Image
Proudly Sponsored by: ANS Gear || Pinokio Hoppers|| Stiffi Barrels || ChroniX Radio
[/b]

#3 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:39 PM

Necro seems to stir up a bit of trouble every once and a while. I'll have to read the Ford report stuff. Never really kept up with that group...
Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users