#16 User is offline   Slivers 

• The charred ghost of Slivers
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Slivers

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:53 PM

Xvalves.
Posted Image
Flying straight above the steady stream of stars.

#17 User is offline   Self Medicated 

• General Apathy
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Self Medicated

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:02 AM

Promasters. Still have mine, just as good as any current marker.

Lucky Un1tech barrels. I have a cocker threaded kit and they are hands down one of the lightest barrels I have ever used. Love the one piece design.

This post has been edited by Self Medicated: 08 November 2010 - 09:57 PM

#18 User is offline   The Hobbit 

• Formerly Shadowlord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:52 PM

The Nerve, made obsolete long before its time because of agglets not thinking they are the in thing(SP didnt really help with the marketing and giving all their teams shockers either).
I love mine. Shoots fast and is just an awesome marker.
Posted Image

#19 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:16 PM

AGD Micro CA I & II, ACI Power Stocks, AGD 6 Paks and ACI Turret Stocks. 12 Gram Lever Changing Glory FTW!!!!!!! I love my MIcro CA II and Turret stock.

Rain covers FTW too

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#20 User is offline   commander mike 

• the door is locked now but its open if your true - Metallica
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:commander mike

Posted 20 November 2010 - 10:52 AM

Gravity feed hopper? Never ever fails to work.
Posted Image
Friends dont let friends shoot .50 cal... - The Stuntman

#21 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ASLANPRIME

Posted 23 April 2011 - 12:13 AM

View Postslinkyaroo, on 30 October 2010 - 05:19 PM, said:

For me it a PM7 ul or a 06 minion. Awesome markers that can keep up with the best.

Hyper2 regs rock.
Made in the US with great precision.
Ergonoic design, small, light and tight.
Self cleaning eyes on the PM7. They work too

Also I3 masks and hybrid grips.

Well, the good news is...I just bought an 06 Minion. Yay!

I agree with the Tiger Shark comment. The Tiger shark was reliable, light, easy to fix...it was as good as any other pump out there at the low-mid level. It's only real drawback was it not really being upgradable at all.

I would add all things AGD. We'll never see a mech marker that can compete with what AGD did. The cocker was brilliant in it's own right, but far too complicated and fragile compared to Mags. Until the development of the spool valve, there just wasn't a feat of engineering that came close to the Mag valves.
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

#22 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:12 AM

I'll also add two specific things I thought about today.

1) Brass Eagle barrel cleaning tool: They made a hard plastic tool that had a rubber circle on one end, and a plastic loop on the other. You could use the rubber end to push paint out of the barrel, and use the looped end to actually clean the barrel. Most barrel cleaning tools nowadays are just pull-throughs. I like Brass Eagle's tool, which was similar to actual firearm cleaning tools.

2) wire nubbins for twist-lock mag barrels:The plastic ones BLOW! I have certain twist-lock barrels where the plastic ones wont fit and other barrels where the plastic one will fit, but it won't keep the balls from rolling out.
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

#23 User is offline   Woodbender 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Woodbender

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:24 PM

The AGD RT-Pro could be added to the list. I have one of their older stainless steel valve markers and it has plenty of firepower and consistency. Even against players with the higher end electros I never feel outgunned when I have the RT in my hands.

#24 User is offline   I.K.E. 

• A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:29 PM

Sheriden PGP. I don't know much, just what I learned from Legato....They work well enough, but not made anymore. Brass. :D
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.

#25 User is offline   Private Silver 

• Das poomp
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Private Silver

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:52 PM

How bout something thats never been made? (And probably never will be) A solid tungsten marker. Sure, it would probably be like 25 lbs, but you would be able to break into a bank with the damn thing and then air it up and shoot it. Hrmm, wait, thats eerily close to the old style tippys......

Anywayy, on topic, how bout good ol' 12ies? I haven't seen NEAR as much a base for them as I have in years past (I may not have been playing long, but i was watching long before) as there used to be. Sure, theyre not exactly high in shot count, but damn does it feel good to not have to lug around a CO2/HPA tank all day.

Edit: Hrmm, theres a thought, find a way to make refillable 12g's......or at least have some company come out with a recycling process where say you send in 50 spent ones, you can get like 20 filled in return, and they can just reuse the spent ones. Only real problem is the caps, and i've pried them off of a few spent ones before, so i dont see why they cant take off the punctured ones and put good ones back on.

This post has been edited by Private Silver: 23 April 2011 - 10:56 PM

Posted Image
SO Feedback +2/ E-bay feedback +14

#26 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:49 PM

View PostPrivate Silver, on 23 April 2011 - 11:52 PM, said:

Edit: Hrmm, theres a thought, find a way to make refillable 12g's.......

yea you just count the shots used, and you sell them with the listed shots..

Pack of twelve grams - only 20 shots used.
50 12ies for 5$ plus shipping. enjoy the rest of the air.

silly have you never sold twelve grams before?

#27 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:33 AM

View PostPrivate Silver, on 24 April 2011 - 01:52 AM, said:

Anywayy, on topic, how bout good ol' 12ies? I haven't seen NEAR as much a base for them as I have in years past (I may not have been playing long, but i was watching long before) as there used to be. Sure, theyre not exactly high in shot count, but damn does it feel good to not have to lug around a CO2/HPA tank all day.

That's actually something I DON'T miss. I used to hate having to mess with 12g CO2 cartridges. You could use up 1-2 a game, and that was back when we were shooting Talons and Tiger Sharks. How long would a 12g last on a modern electro? Even if you could get 12g HPA (CO2 ruins internals), you'd need to carry a backpack full of them.

#28 User is offline   Spitfire151 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:59 PM

View Postaslanprime, on 23 April 2011 - 12:12 PM, said:

I'll also add two specific things I thought about today.

1) Brass Eagle barrel cleaning tool: They made a hard plastic tool that had a rubber circle on one end, and a plastic loop on the other. You could use the rubber end to push paint out of the barrel, and use the looped end to actually clean the barrel. Most barrel cleaning tools nowadays are just pull-throughs. I like Brass Eagle's tool, which was similar to actual firearm cleaning tools.

2) wire nubbins for twist-lock mag barrels:The plastic ones BLOW! I have certain twist-lock barrels where the plastic ones wont fit and other barrels where the plastic one will fit, but it won't keep the balls from rolling out.

I have that tool! Haha, I had a BE Talon and STILL HAVE a Stingray II WITH the extended/upgraded barrel! I also have a Spyder LP =D Along with the old Z-Leader goggles and a BE pair that have some of the best field of view I've seen but were discontinued.
SpecOps Feedback
SpecOps Products owned: Scout Vest; Two Custom Vests; Collapsable Pod Loader; Allied and Axis Bandanas; Remote Line and Hopper covers.
Reviews: Spec Ops Custom Vest
Mods: Minor Mask Mod

#29 User is offline   I.K.E. 

• A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:59 PM

View PostPrivate Silver, on 24 April 2011 - 12:52 AM, said:

How bout something thats never been made? (And probably never will be) A solid tungsten marker. Sure, it would probably be like 25 lbs, but you would be able to break into a bank with the damn thing and then air it up and shoot it. Hrmm, wait, thats eerily close to the old style tippys......

Or things that never should have been made in the first place? Bought an " electric sight" on clearance from Walmart (my bad) that was supposed to attach to your feedneck. Had two LEDs that were supposed to help you aim. Double fail. Didn't attach to my feedneck and didn't help my aim. Good thing I didn't pay much.
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.

#30 User is offline   Eagle Eye 

• I am Become Death, Squeegier of Worlds.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BattleSpam

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:16 AM

Tippy 98c. Built like a rock with the stock accuracy of one. I ran over my tippy 98c with a car, and it still works. I recommend one to parents i see wandering the paintball aisle of Wal-Mart instead of the plastic "wal-mart specials." *sigh* everyone nowadays is obsessed with X-7's and Phenoms...
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Paintball Sniper has already done the first step: convince you they don't exist.
Allied Superior Meritorious Service Medal recipient: D-Day 2008
"There is no "fixing" a Tippmann ... if it didn't work, there is only one reason .... you tried to clean it. Any problem a Tippmann has can be easily fixed by adding more dirt, preferably to the internals, followed by 3 drops of oil." -- Acara

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users