Special Ops Paintball: Epic Paintball Justice - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Epic Paintball Justice Pros (and friends) vs. Joes rivalry ambush Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   dhallak 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:52 PM

My wife's department at her hospital got rudely challenged by a bunch of trash talking rec-ballers to a game of paintball. Her hospital against their hospital. These guys apperantly regularly challenge other hospitals to paintball games, then roll up with 40+ people and plow the challenged hospital into the ground all day.

My wife's coworker contacted me, forwarded me a ton of the trash talking emails and texts that she recieved from them, and asked if there was anything that I could do to help. heh.

After she got confirmation from the OpForce that 'she could bring whoever the heck she wanted to play, it wouldn't make a difference'... the gloves came off.

Here's the video:

The other hospital pretty much thought that my wife's hospital was going to be showing up with about 40 newbie players that the could destroy all day. To ensure their own victory... they even brought in what THEY thought was ringers.... a few guys from a local scenario team.

My wife's hospital however.... ended up showing up to the game with the LA Hitmen, the Orange County Mobile Infantry, Southwest Regulators, and all in all... reps from 6 different pro and semi pro tourny, milsim, and scenario teams.

It was a completely and utterly one sided massacre
Enjoy the video heh.

-edit-
To answer some questions that I've had too on other forums:
1.) Yes.... the OpForce team captain didn't cuss anyone out with his messages... .but he DID send all of those messages, except 1 of them (which was directed at me directly) to a female who has only played 1 time before, years ago. He DID show up with his own 'ringers', and 40+ players for the sole purpose of pounding olive view hospital into the ground, thinking that they were most likely showing up with a bunch of newbie players that would be ground into the dirt all day.

2.) Even if you don't think the LA Hitmen are one of the top 5 teams in the country, tough. They are 3 time repeat NPPL pump champions. They are ranking in divisions 1-5, and their team captain was one of the founding members of the San Diego Dynasty (or team dynasty).

3.) Seriously... just enjoy the video people, don't start with "they aren't pro's.... they aren't sprinting around like they are playing quake!"... YOU go sprinting around in a 40 vs 50 melee in a medium sized field. LOL

4.) Stop hatin... and just enjoy that we got to squash some rec-ball trash talkers, that scared alot of possible first time players away from this game, and our sport ;)
Out of the entire hospital, only 4 people from my wife's hospital showed up for this, because there was so much trash talk directed at them. Hence why we all went out.... directing trash talk at new players to scare them away from our sport isn't cool.
Owner, Lead Designer
Scenario Arms Paintball

#2 User is offline   Benaiah 

• If you dont get it, youre Sofa Kingdom
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Benaiah2320

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:17 PM

DO work.

I thought that was funny. You could tell the guy was anticipating a rollover at the beginning. He could hardly contain himself when you asked how many people he had. lol
2 Samuel 22

#3 User is offline   dhallak 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:58 PM

View PostBenaiah, on 20 December 2011 - 09:17 PM, said:

DO work.

I thought that was funny. You could tell the guy was anticipating a rollover at the beginning. He could hardly contain himself when you asked how many people he had. lol

For the interview, I actually had one of my friends videotaping. I told him to go hang out with the people from my wife's hospital, and tell the team captain of the opforce that he was videotaping for the 'olive view' people who couldn't make it that day.

The couple of folks from my wife's hospital were not looking at us, were not associating with us period, or even acknowledging our existance prior to us all getting geared up and meeting the opforce at 'rules'. We didn't want them to have any idea whatsoever at what was coming at them.
The couple of 'olive view' employees just kept telling him that the rest of their team would be showing up soon... they are sorry that everyone's running late..... and meanwhile we were all on the other side of the parking lot getting geared up so that we could all walk up as a huge group and scare the heck out of them lol. :)

It worked. The OpForce captain, in the parking lot.... at rules.... had his black speedball pants, black chest protector, black mask ON... and his alpha black project salvo, standing by the head ref, in an attempt to look as intimidating as possible. (wtf would you have your mask on during RULES???) Then they all turn around.... and it looks like freakin delta force is walking up behind them. it was priceless :)

Then we all felt bad.... cause after all the guys trash talk, he ended up showing up with a TON of just regular ol lookin players and kids with rental gear, and some entry level walmart markers.

We felt like bullies...... but their team captain asked for it.

We DID switch some players to them after lunch though. :)
Owner, Lead Designer
Scenario Arms Paintball

#4 User is offline   The Stuntman 

• I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:01 PM

That was GREAT.,..good quality filming too.
Ive played with alot of those guys before - that was a sick line-up you guys brought. Well done!

#5 User is offline   Benaiah 

• If you dont get it, youre Sofa Kingdom
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Benaiah2320

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:25 PM

Yea i did get the feeling that there was a little reverse bullying going on lol. but im sure the new players on either side enjoyed playing with and against some skilled players to get a feel for the game. Most of the opfor employees probably had no idea that their captain was talking that much trash haha. Looked like fun anyhow.
2 Samuel 22

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users