Special Ops Paintball: Feed system for a fixed hammer position - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Feed system for a fixed hammer position Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Blacksheep 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:The Collector

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:48 PM

I am looking into putting a fixed hammer or machine gun position in our fort. I am going to be using a MR2 as the fixed hammer to start off with. It will be supplied by a scuba tank for air. I am interested in a feed system for the paint. Something that can hold more than 180 rds. I have a Halo which I could use but if I could find something better that would be great. Any ideas?

#2 User is offline   Custom Cowboy 

• Heavy Gunner in a Kilt
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Custom Cowboy

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:11 PM

If you want high ammo cap AND fast feeding you'll have to basically rip the lid off a fast hopper and start adding corrugated tubing and buckets. A wall mounted bucket connected by flexible three inch tubing to the top of your halo b/fasta/pulse/whatever will allow you to swivel, pivot, and roll a tripod mounted gun without hinderance.

Also, this should go without saying but be sure to have an hpa tank between your scuba tank and your gun to act as a regulator because a scuba tank puts out whatever pressure is inside it. Hooking a scuba tank directly to a gun could cause a lot of problems, one of them possibly being death from an exploding hunk of aluminum that was given too much internal pressure.

Good luck.
(oh, and to be a fixed "hammer" position it needs another gun. Minor detail, but crucial at the same time)
www.shatteredangelspaintball.com

#3 User is offline   Blacksheep 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:The Collector

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:42 PM

Custom Cowboy-

Thanks for the info I would have not thought about doing that. The position is starting off as a machine gun and hopefully later upgraded to a fixed hammer... :blink:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users