Special Ops Paintball: Ideas for mounting a Q Loader - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1

Ideas for mounting a Q Loader trying to look for new ideas Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Pyroman9 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 January 2009 - 10:59 AM

Hey all... Ok so I am looking for some advice. I currently have a 98custom that i have a qloader on. I am looking for a new way to easily mount it. I do not like the under the barrel idea because i have fears of it breaking off. The plastic is somewhat cheap and i do not trust it. I would like to mount it along side me gun as close to the gun as possible. I currently have it mounted on the foregrip as the picture shows below.

Posted Image

I am left handed so it would be convenient for it to be on the right side but left side is fine if you have any ideas. I am willing to pay someone to make a mod if they have some good work and ideas.

Let me know, thanks all

Eric

#2 Guest_Cesar_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 11:16 AM

most paintball equipment is strong enough to take a severe beating...you should have no problem with the under barrel set-up.

...you could try mounting it on/under the stock if theres room...otherwise im not sure you have too many options.

#3 User is offline   -SMITTY- 

• one of the original 27,731 members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:-SMITTY-

Posted 20 January 2009 - 11:48 AM

on the ASA going backwards under the stock? The Mounting System is tough enough to go under the barrel(it was designed to be mounted in a variety of ways). Most people mount it on the foregrip or under/on the barrel(I have 2 guns with Qloaders, and have no fear of them snapping off)

#4 User is offline   josef_k 

• WWII mod-o-holic
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Josef_K

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:45 AM

If anything, mounting it beneath the grip would probably expose the Q-Loader to even more abuse than if it were under the barrel (unless you use your barrel to knock open doors or consistently push aside brush). Short of integrating it into a stock, there aren't too many ways that you can protected than it would be under the barrel.

There are 101 types of people: those who understand binary, those who don't, and those who just can't count.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users