Special Ops Paintball: my halo review - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

my halo review omg there isnt one already?! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   C0N0R 

• whose the guy who horked our clothes eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Mad Sabre

Posted 09 April 2007 - 08:38 AM

alright well i got my halo around christmas time and let me tell you. i LOVE it.

edit- my halo was a halo b with a rip drive

well i got it on christmas but my mom let me see it and handle it a week or so before hand to make sure everything worked and that it would fit on my new ion. the first thing i noticed was it was loud, and the sound it made was very annoying. of course i ignored it and moved on.

on christmas morning i got my halo and a pod of paint and ran it through it (i made sure it was old in case it broke it all) i was so afraid it was going to break all the paint but it purred quietly and quickly dumped the paint back into my hopper. i was thrilled

next i moved on to shooting my new ion (with my shiny halo) outside. i loaded it up and i had a hard time telling if it was already on or if it was off because when you press the button it turns on if its off and if its off it shines a green light, well the green light was very weak and i had a hard time seeing it. so i begin ramping as hard as i can go and my halo never missed a beat, didnt break a single ball.

later on about a month back i was putting my gear on my shell and messing with my halo and i dropped it. yeah i know, i messed it up. i picked it up expecting to see a huge crack or a shatter board. well... i didnt! i pressed the button just to hear the "VREEEE" noise just like usual. but one thing. the green light has stopped working completely.

all in all its a great loader and worth every penny, its fast reliable and of course DURABLE. just be careful not to drop it like i did. i will add up the scores below.

start with 10

-1 the green light messed up
+1 because i dropped it

wow.. i just realized it but that was the only flaw i can find.

thanks for reading

conor

This post has been edited by Conor1148: 23 April 2007 - 12:15 PM

SO's own Guitar player/luthier (builder), ask me any questions about guitars or guitar building.
brownie points-15
Gear- Jackson DX10D with OFR, Tremol-no, and concentric pots. Schecter omen 6 with... wait.. wrong forum..
Hope you plan on keeping it, resale on big pickups is dropping faster than your mom's skirt-aqua__scummm

#2 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 09 April 2007 - 08:53 AM

Which halo? TSA LCD backman, TSA LCD frontman, halo B, halo B v35, TSA LED backman, TSA LED frontman .... with or without rip.

A review should cover the model as well.

#3 User is offline   C0N0R 

• whose the guy who horked our clothes eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mad Sabre

Posted 23 April 2007 - 12:16 PM

fixed it
SO's own Guitar player/luthier (builder), ask me any questions about guitars or guitar building.
brownie points-15
Gear- Jackson DX10D with OFR, Tremol-no, and concentric pots. Schecter omen 6 with... wait.. wrong forum..
Hope you plan on keeping it, resale on big pickups is dropping faster than your mom's skirt-aqua__scummm

#4 User is offline   The Angry Platypus 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2007 - 01:13 PM

Why would you get the LCD> Does it say how many balls left? if not then thats worthless. anyways its an ok review although this is wrong, "the hopper purred quietly and dumped the paint back into the hopper."
Thalassa kai pur kai gune, kaka tria.
To gar hedu, ean polu, ou ti ge hedu.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users