Special Ops Paintball: Revised review of a pro lite and a stock - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Revised review of a pro lite and a stock

#1 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 January 2006 - 07:03 PM

I had to use a pro lite after my cocker was broken. Well let me first say that its not heavy its not a feather but its not obese or heavy. The tank felt like the heavy part. Ok the stock barrel is garbage its like a tube but made of cheap alumanim but its the barrel i got my first out with so no its not that lowsy. As far as eficiecy i went through 800 paintballls from a 20 oz and it was still going. To enter the breach you push a little lever down and then slide fowards whic i find simple and involves very few parts. As far as shooting it does have some rattle when you shoot it but not so much and the triger pull is heavy. When i choped paint with empire bullet paint it shot 9 out like a shot gun and then it sot a beam of paint 2 feet fowards. I personaly like it it isnt to bad and its sort of acurate stock personaly im not a big tippmann fan but i did like this gun for it wasnt to large and it felt quote un quote erganomical.

Now a bad review the bt adjustable folding stock. My friend bought it for his tippmann and loaths it it basicaly is wobiliy and sometimes shifts side way. Its all metal but its horibly unrealiable. You can adjust it but maybe my friend bought a lemon but he hates it for what i listed above.

In total the pro lite is a solid nic emarker and takes a5 threads so its not totaly uncustamisable. I give it a 9 put of 10 and for the stock it works sometimes buts its long and it wobles so i give it a 5 out of 10

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users