Special Ops Paintball: GIANT BIG GAME XVI *June 6 * 600+ Players *Hudson, Wisconsin - Special Ops Paintball

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

GIANT BIG GAME XVI *June 6 * 600+ Players *Hudson, Wisconsin The Great Lake Crusaders vs the Midwest Alliance. Rate Topic: -----

#91 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 May 2009 - 05:50 PM

View PostW00DSBALL 5N1P3R, on May 31 2009, 07:39 PM, said:

Will the map for last year of the area be the same as it was this year? I really would like an up-to-date map on the whole field layout for the GBG.

Thanks.

Should be out tomorrow, per Darrin over on the Minnesota Scenario forums.

It will be pretty close to the last year's map though.
Member of Team Akkadian

#92 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 May 2009 - 06:12 PM

Alright.

Thanks Thalion

#93 User is offline   EZD 

• Balling since 1986
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:EZD

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:03 AM

Map of the GIANT BIG GAME.

Posted Image
Over 100 Event at Splat Tag & Paintball Park this year * http://www.splattag.com
* A Real Jungle for Real Woodsball Players! *

GIANT GAME XXI * Sept 11, 2011 * Over 400 Players! * www.giantgame.com

#94 User is offline   captain ownage 

• GBG, Splat Tag, Hudson WI. St. Croix Minutemen
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:cap. andy

Posted 01 June 2009 - 07:49 AM

There it be boys. You are looking at a map of what is future permanent Wisconsin territory. The alliance will fail in their attempt to gain more land from us, the needy and impoverished Wisconsin folk who have waited nearly a year to gain enough supplies to take back out rightful land and rescources. We will be bringing a froce to be reckoned with, and we will stop at nothing.

/character

About the new rules, if im correct it says that the towers are now worth 5000 points every half hour!
And you only have to tip the main base flags over for points, not hold it, but i dont know it that's new.
98 custom owner
"The more you sweat during peace...the less you bleed during war"
"Do you know the binary language of moisture evaporators?"--Uncle Owen
If you think paintball snipers don't exist...you obviously haven't been owned by a real sniper.
Team captain of the ST. CROIX MINUTEMEN

#95 User is offline   KRA SHARPSHOOTER 

• [ Doglegs of War ] ~Silent But Deadly~
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:KRA SHARPSHOOTER

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:33 AM

View Postcaptain ownage, on Jun 1 2009, 09:49 AM, said:

There it be boys. You are looking at a map of what is future permanent Wisconsin territory. The alliance will fail in their attempt to gain more land from us, the needy and impoverished Wisconsin folk who have waited nearly a year to gain enough supplies to take back out rightful land and rescources. We will be bringing a froce to be reckoned with, and we will stop at nothing.

/character

*character*
You sir, flatter us with your arrogance & ignorance of the fact that it was Wisconsin that had to be dealt with in a "pro-active" basis in order to secure and protect the life, liberty, and property of the Minnesotans!

We want not more of your land, and we would gladly, even gratefully relinquish our claim to the land we are hitherto standing upon if we could safely assume that our loved ones would not be hurt by such actions, but we know that the Wisconsin folk are a stubborn and dare I say, a prideful people, and they would most assuredly rise up and invade our sanctified lands in an attempt to drive us from the face of the earth if we remove ourselves from this place.

/character

This is so much fun!! :)

This post has been edited by KRA SHARPSHOOTER: 01 June 2009 - 10:35 AM

KRA SHARPSHOOTER's A-5 - [ Doglegs of War ] - ~Silent But Deadly~ - Archive of Wisdom - Online Discount Codes
"I don't play Woodsball because I have an A-5, I have an A-5 because I play Woodsball" - KRA SHARPSHOOTER

#96 User is offline   Urban Ninja 

• To conquer fear, you must become fear.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Urban Ninja

Posted 01 June 2009 - 07:15 PM

Ah, I'm loving these ^^^
I wish I could think of some witty banter, or at least a lengthy retort to some fo the GLC propaganda, but alas, I'm not the greatest at articulating words. Maybe tomorrow, if I take some time to think about what I want to say...

*character*

Well, it's June 1st, and it's almost time for this grand battle. On the front lines, we'll lay down our talk and trade it for grit and stamina and cunning. Then we shall truly see which the greater side is. And as battle day approaches, I can't help but feel a sense of elation for the upcoming events, I can hardly hold back my excitement in testing my skills on the field of battle for the glorious victory of our side, the Midwest Alliance. Gentlemen, and women, I look forward to fighting alongside you in the upcoming clash. And for those of you who are reading this and are of the Great Lake Crusaders, know this: I shall not cease to fight, though we maybe on the precipice of defeat, I shall strike out with all my strength. This I do pledge for our great cause. Let me quote scripture, if i may? "Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for justice, for they shall be satisfied" And might I say, we of the Midwest Alliance do seek justice for what you "Crusaders" have done to our poor people. So now, with God in my heart, and war at my heels, I shall fight with all my being to drive you from these lands and defend our people. Prepare for defeat at the hands of the Midwest Alliance, and watch your backs, for that is where I will strike most swiftly and with the most tenacity.

Sincerely,
Urban Ninja

*/character*

Hm... an ok first try I think... I ramble a lot...
Oh well, it's my first try. Hopefully I'll get better at it.

#97 User is offline   KRA SHARPSHOOTER 

• PipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:18 AM

Your getting the hang of it Urban Ninja!!

KRA SHARPSHOOTER's A-5 - [ Doglegs of War ] - ~Silent But Deadly~ - Archive of Wisdom - Online Discount Codes
"I don't play Woodsball because I have an A-5, I have an A-5 because I play Woodsball" - KRA SHARPSHOOTER

#98 User is offline   Urban Ninja 

• PipPip

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:39 AM

Thanks! I'll have it down by next Giant Big Game. Just thought I'd at least give it a shot.

#99 User is offline   Thalion 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:51 AM

The banter gets easier with practice. Just put yourself in the shoes of your character and it comes better. Are we a bit nuts, yes. Still fun though.

If you want some fun, go back and look up the Hunt for the Cure thread. Don't post (it's an old thread and doesn't need to be necro'd), but it had some fun banter between GW (Merc general) and myself (Coalition officer, below general/xo for that game but formerly XO of Coalition)
Member of Team Akkadian

#100 User is offline   KRA SHARPSHOOTER 

• PipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2009 - 12:07 PM

It's also easier if you have read historical books on battles, wars, and famous speeches. :P You can get the knack of it pretty easily by reading other peoples posts on here too.

This post has been edited by KRA SHARPSHOOTER: 02 June 2009 - 12:08 PM

#101 User is offline   Urban Ninja 

• PipPip

Posted 02 June 2009 - 01:22 PM

Ok, yeah, I'll look at some of that stuff. Now, I'm just pumped about the game. I've been looking forward to it for so long, and now, it is almost here :blush: Plus, the new stuff looks amazing.

This post has been edited by Urban Ninja: 02 June 2009 - 01:24 PM

#102 User is offline   Thalion 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2009 - 01:39 PM

* character

Brave Soldiers of the Midwest Alliance,

You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you. In company with our brave Allies in the Southern Coalition and brothers-in-arms on other Fronts, you will bring about the destruction of the Great Lakes Crusaders war
machine, and security for ourselves in a free world.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle hardened. He will fight savagely.

Perhaps it is fate that the battle will occur on the anniversary of the historic Normandy invasion, as we will be opposing an evil, expanding empire of our time. We will begin the campaign necessary to secure our homes, and to give to our children the hope of a safe, free society.

I have full confidence in your courage and devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full Victory!

* exits character

This post has been edited by Thalion: 02 June 2009 - 01:41 PM

Member of Team Akkadian

#103 User is offline   Urban Ninja 

• PipPip

Posted 02 June 2009 - 02:22 PM

View PostThalion, on Jun 2 2009, 03:39 PM, said:

* character

Brave Soldiers of the Midwest Alliance,

You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you. In company with our brave Allies in the Southern Coalition and brothers-in-arms on other Fronts, you will bring about the destruction of the Great Lakes Crusaders war
machine, and security for ourselves in a free world.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle hardened. He will fight savagely.

Perhaps it is fate that the battle will occur on the anniversary of the historic Normandy invasion, as we will be opposing an evil, expanding empire of our time. We will begin the campaign necessary to secure our homes, and to give to our children the hope of a safe, free society.

I have full confidence in your courage and devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full Victory!

* exits character

I love that speech.

#104 User is offline   KRA SHARPSHOOTER 

• PipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:07 PM

*Character*

Fellow brothers of the Midwest Alliance, I earnestly implore that you do not despise the Wisconsin folk in the forthcoming battle. Neither should it be found among any of you a grudge against any one of them, for it is commanded of us that we should love one another. Even in these times when the great turmoils, trials, & terrors of war are swirling about us, we must not despise or begrudge our fellow man. For if we are going to hate, despise, and begrudge our enemy it would do us well to be destroyed on the day of battle, lest we should become the very thing that we have set out to destroy.

I therefore implore you to not dally in this cause of ours, do not wander down the path of reproach, but be strong and upright in all your ways. Let it be said that we fought with honor, nobility, valiance, courage, determination, and with a most humble spirit for our wonderful cause. For this is the way in which we shall win the battle.

Grab up your masks and guns, let the paint fly at the enemy that would drive us from the field if we should give them but half a chance, and let us win with glory and dignity, or if so be the case, let us loose with their praise for a battle well fought, and our honor & valor tied tightly to our hearts!

*/Character*

The battle may not take place until Saturday, but the war will have been raging on these boards for nigh near a week! :D

#105 User is offline   Komodo 

• Sentinel's Head Grunt
  • PipPip

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:26 PM

*Character*
General Thalion! Colonel Komodo reporting. The mobile armor will be your hammer in this ensuing battle. Let your words inspire and your actions enbolden us as we go into battle against our determined foe. We will not hesitate to unleash the wrath of hell itself upon those who seek to destroy what we have so tenaciously built.

*Out*

Tank is up and running. Unfortunately we didn't have time to fix the bugs from last year including the weakness of having only a 180 degree turret turning radius so we're gonna need infantry support for the back. You sons of guns better not shoot out my netting this year :laugh:
Komodo: Team member of the SentinelsClass type: Whatever suits the situation at the time

Team Motto: Know God, Know Victory, No God, No Victory

Share this topic:

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users