Special Ops Paintball: cheap cocker/custom painted 98c, need college $$$ - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

cheap cocker/custom painted 98c, need college $$$ /\thats your motivation to purchase Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   THE MENACE 

• /\ jewish rambo
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:THE MENACE

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:22 PM

hey all, i know i have not been on in a while, but i need to get rid of some of my gun collection. i have procrastinated this long enough, as much as i love this cocker, i love not owing my school more.

first up: nice shiny trilly sport....has an occasional small leak out the barrel, happens rarely for me. probably just needs a tune, i can dig up a vid on youtube if one needs assistance. sp progressive barrel, shoots awesome. can add tank and hopper upon request. $65 plus s.h. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD FOR GOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD MOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Posted Image

next, tippmann 98c with x-chamber. custom paint, looks sharp. has a couple chips in it from me being an idiot and dropping it. [whenever i play without a sling, i drop it. im pretty much a klutz] $110 plus s.h.
[note: the x chamber that comes with it is the tippy brand one, not the aci pictured. that one went on my main gun :) ]
Posted Image

also, i have a small 47/3000 steelie, $199.99 plus taxes and rush delivery costs, or $20 with a gun. needs hydro and fill nipple o-ring

Posted Image

RULES:

if you are going to offer me anything other than what i have posted, pm me.

if you are interested in something, pm me. i wont check back often.

please bump this, im an idiot and will forget to bump. you could be my hero.

dont eat the yellow snow.

-THE MENACE

This post has been edited by THE MENACE: 26 September 2008 - 09:08 PM

I'm a gun totin' scripture quotin' truck lovin' war shovin' meat eatin' liberal beatin' CONSERVATIVE!
feedback (+26/-0)---Team Chaotic Paintball is recruiting!!!---Team Chaotic Paintball.com---IMPORTANT INFO

#2 User is offline   THE MENACE 

• /\ jewish rambo
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 September 2008 - 03:53 PM

BUMP....buy these please...im a poor starving college student!

-THE MENACE

I'm a gun totin' scripture quotin' truck lovin' war shovin' meat eatin' liberal beatin' CONSERVATIVE!
feedback (+26/-0)---Team Chaotic Paintball is recruiting!!!---Team Chaotic Paintball.com---IMPORTANT INFO

#3 User is offline   THE MENACE 

• /\ jewish rambo
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:31 AM

/\

-THE MENACE

#4 User is offline   THE MENACE 

• /\ jewish rambo
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 September 2008 - 05:31 PM

if i were to bump my thead, the post would look something like this:

/\

-THE MENACE

#5 User is offline   bubba3 

• Im a lil bord... and my dad's a big plank :)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:bubba3

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:02 PM

any chance of selling your SL68-II...I may take that cocker in a week or two if its still up
If your parents do not buy you your gear, put this in your sig I work at a hospital cleaning for my PB gear...and save change lol
stuff for sale my myspace feedback+32/-0 my brigade Tippmann Owner #23 ha you no see me!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!

#6 User is offline   THE MENACE 

• /\ jewish rambo
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:06 PM

cocker is sold, sorry man. and i gave the awesome sl away to my friend, who dremeled it down to shiny goodness.

Posted Image

you should see it now that its done....the 98c is still up, and i know you want that action :D

-THE MENACE

#7 User is offline   bubba3 

• Im a lil bord... and my dad's a big plank :)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:bubba3

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:17 PM

aaahhh I was hopein to pick up the cocker to make a sniper...it shor is shiny but yours was in good shape, Id only do that to a real beater of a SL
If your parents do not buy you your gear, put this in your sig I work at a hospital cleaning for my PB gear...and save change lol
stuff for sale my myspace feedback+32/-0 my brigade Tippmann Owner #23 ha you no see me!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!

#8 User is offline   THE MENACE 

• /\ jewish rambo
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:19 PM

sorry bout that man =\

eh, it was kinda beat up, the paint job looked like crap. it looks phenomenal now. ill get pics up eventually

-THE MENACE

#9 User is offline   Hammer_and_S 

• I'm fat AND I'm fit!
  • Pip

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:59 PM

how much for your foot in pic 3?

#10 User is offline   THE MENACE 

• /\ jewish rambo
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:03 AM

would hammer be inquiring or would S?

-THE MENACE

#11 User is offline   THE MENACE 

• /\ jewish rambo
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:56 PM

bump, cocker back up for sale, the dude never pmed me

-THE MENACE

#12 User is offline   THE MENACE 

• /\ jewish rambo
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:45 PM

im pretty sure i sold the cocker, 98c is still up for sale. make offers folks, i need book money.

-THE MENACE

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users