• You cannot reply to this topic

Cheapest Paintballs Online Research Summary

#16 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ASLANPRIME

Posted 22 February 2007 - 03:24 PM

Obviously buying in bulk is a huge savings...but sometimes (end of the season, playing someplace you usually don't play when normally you play FPO...etc...) it's unavoidable and you just need one case.

Just thought I'd post a little update...a-1paintball is currently offering a harness for $8-$10 with a case of paint (Zap Spank).

I just happened to see it...nice deal if you actually need a harness. :wub:
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

#17 User is offline   Pandemonium 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Pandemonium

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:02 AM

i usually dont buy paint online, the cheapest i can get is monster balls at walmart, which is 30 bucks a case

#18 User is offline   Traakon 

• I came I saw, I ...wait...what was the question?
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Traakon

Posted 07 March 2007 - 10:35 PM

The thing that needs to remain in perspective is the power of groups.

A group does not have to be a "team" but can be just a few guys/gals that play together fairly often. If you have 5-6 in your "regular" group, and are buying paint seperately, UNITE and buy a skid or a half skid and reap the savings long term.

Promote within the group you are playing with/against on a Saturday/Sunday that your guys are buying a bulk skid of paint and they could get in on it for a few bucks that day and balance on delivery or full cost up front. If your stand up about it and the first one goes right, when it comes to the next order you will get more takers and sweeten the deal.

SPOILER!!!
If you at any point decide you need to make a couple bucks for the trouble, I assure you it will sour the process and end the good will. People are funny that way. The instant someone starts seeing "profit" it starts to smell of a scam even if it isn't and the good thing for all is done and over.

Just my "extremepaintball.com Draxus Blitz"

This post has been edited by Traakon: 07 March 2007 - 10:37 PM

Death is just a passage...so bring more paint!!!

#19 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 16 March 2007 - 05:48 AM

View PostTraakon, on Mar 8 2007, 01:35 AM, said:

Just my "extremepaintball.com Draxus Blitz"

:panzer: What do you mean by this? Is this a suggestion as far as another website to review? :question:

Let me know. :)
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

#20 User is offline   motherboard1 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:58 AM

How do you get a bulk discount, I didnt think online places would give you that unless you were a registered paintball buisness?

#21 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:46 AM

View Postmotherboard1, on Mar 26 2007, 08:58 AM, said:

How do you get a bulk discount, I didnt think online places would give you that unless you were a registered paintball buisness?

Almost all stores will have a price for buying more cases. For example, you might see paint at $45.99/case and then see a picture of the same paint and it will say $199.99/5 cases. As for true "bulk" purchases...there were a couple stores that sold cases by the pallet but you're talking in the thousands of dollars and usually they have you call for a quote because there are usually shipping restrictions given that they can't just plop it in the back of a UPS truck.

My "bulk" prices are for sites that will give you a discount if buy 3, 4, or 5 cases rather than just one. Some people that have deals with stores or special arrangements can get prices that are even lower, but this doesn't help you, me, or 99.8% of the people that would read this so it's not really that important.

#22 Guest_ANC297_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:35 PM

this is truly a great post and i am sure that a lot of work has gone into this. I geta deal at my local paintball store that whenever they get a shippment of paint and some of it is broken they put it aside. they open the cases to make sure that none of the paint is broken. they later sell that broken paint for 5 dollars a bag of 500. that a penny a piece. not to mention that its not the crappy rec paint either, its marballizers and all stars and so on so its a great deal because i am getting awesome paint dirt cheap and all that i have to do is find the broken ball and wipe the rest down with paper towel.

#23 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2007 - 02:53 PM

View PostANC297, on Jun 13 2007, 08:35 PM, said:

this is truly a great post and i am sure that a lot of work has gone into this. I geta deal at my local paintball store that whenever they get a shippment of paint and some of it is broken they put it aside. they open the cases to make sure that none of the paint is broken. they later sell that broken paint for 5 dollars a bag of 500. that a penny a piece. not to mention that its not the crappy rec paint either, its marballizers and all stars and so on so its a great deal because i am getting awesome paint dirt cheap and all that i have to do is find the broken ball and wipe the rest down with paper towel.

Thanks for your comments. I actually don't agree about taking that broken paint at a penny a ball. The biggest thign that will affect paintball quality is moisture. A broken ball in a bag will pretty much ruin every ball in that bag. Now, if you use them relatively quickly, you can towel them off and you'll be fine. But if you store them for a couple months or so...you'll find very poor quality paintballs when you attempt to use them. The best price I've found from the list is just over 1.5 cents per ball. I would spend that 0.5 cents per ball certainly to avoid having to towel off balls and do all of that.

#24 Guest_ANC297_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 June 2007 - 06:15 PM

yeah i use them really quick, get them friday use them saturday and sunday. yeah i agree about the extra .5 cents but i am a kid who doesnt work, (not at all a rich kid), only uses 40 bucks a month allowance to play evert week, buy parts and upgrades, and much more so every penny that i can save helps.

#25 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2007 - 08:21 PM

View PostANC297, on Jun 15 2007, 09:15 PM, said:

yeah i use them really quick, get them friday use them saturday and sunday. yeah i agree about the extra .5 cents but i am a kid who doesnt work, (not at all a rich kid), only uses 40 bucks a month allowance to play evert week, buy parts and upgrades, and much more so every penny that i can save helps.

I hear that. And don't get me wrong...I've toweled off paintballs as well. But ONLY if I'm going to use them right away. Paintballs with paint left on them or a little moisture are worthless if you try to save them for too much later.

#26 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:50 AM

View Postpaintman2151, on Feb 21 2007, 04:32 PM, said:

STICKY STICKY < need this when summer rolls around >

Thanks man. I would like it stickied because:
A) It could be a helpful guide.
and
:D Then I wouldn't have to search for it (personal reason)

but I doubt the powers that be will allow it. First off it's competition to the specops store...allthough I'm not sure if they sell paint or not...I thought last time I checked they did not...but it still gives players other site names to check out. And second, I'm sure some people would claim bias or something. Like I said in the post, I don't work for any of the places...most of them I've never bought anything from...some I have...I get no sponsorships...it's all just based off the research I've done.

Oh well, I try to come back from time to time and update it, let people know when I bought some paint off the list and if the deal was good or maybe the shipping was bad or the paint broken or everything went great. If I can save a kid $10-$15 on a case of paint, just by giving him/her some options...I don't see anything wrong with that. :dodgy:

#27 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:28 AM

I'm putting together an updated list. About half-way through it. I'll start a new thread when the new data is ready.

#28 User is offline   I.K.E. 

• A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:05 PM

Excellent work! Well-organized!
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users