Special Ops Paintball: Are you guys open for business yet? - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Are you guys open for business yet? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   gubment_man 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:GUBMENT SNIPER

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:17 PM

Hey SpecOps, are you guys open yet? cuz I want your stuff and you want my money, so lets make it happen!! :laugh:
"why does that bush have eyes?"

#2 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:23 PM

View Postgubment_man, on 08 February 2011 - 08:17 PM, said:

I want your stuff and you want my money, so lets make it happen!! :laugh:

completely off topic but..

Giggity Giggity, Giggity Goo
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Victory is a very dangerous oppertunity" --General Andre Beaufre

#3 User is offline   Joe Cool 747 

• O HAI!
  • Pip

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:32 PM

I would like the answer to this as well! I've PM'd both MO and a customer service rep about placing an order and nobody's responded :(

#4 Guest_Customer Service 2_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:55 AM

We are open. We can't do custom orders yet until we get our new sewing staff up to speed. What was it you wanted?

#5 User is offline   Joe Cool 747 

• O HAI!
  • Pip

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:48 PM

Not sure if you were talking to me or the OP, but I PM'd you anyway :)

#6 User is offline   gubment_man 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:38 PM

Oh ok. I just never heard anything from Specops saying they have finished relocating and now open. I did want a custom order that I emailed you guys about before the holidays made. Can you tell me when you can make custom order again?

#7 Guest_MOATI_*

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:33 PM

View Postgubment_man, on 12 February 2011 - 08:38 PM, said:

Oh ok. I just never heard anything from Specops saying they have finished relocating and now open. I did want a custom order that I emailed you guys about before the holidays made. Can you tell me when you can make custom order again?

We have to get new sewing staff up to speed and see how quickly they can get things done before we can give accurate quotes or take custom orders.

#8 User is offline   Nashorn 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Nashorn

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:03 PM

View PostMOATI, on 12 February 2011 - 11:33 PM, said:

We have to get new sewing staff up to speed and see how quickly they can get things done before we can give accurate quotes or take custom orders.

That explains why I haven't been getting any return calls or emails concerning a custom request I made.

#9 User is offline   gubment_man 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:18 PM

Thats fine. I was just wondering what was going on. I didn't need my custom order done right away, I just like knowing how much its going to cost me ahead of time. Now that has been settled, Let me welcome you to the East coast and hit me up if you ever come through Delaware, Mo. Oh by the way, did you ever get my message about a new product?

#10 User is offline   ARK27 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:52 AM

View PostMOATI, on 13 February 2011 - 12:33 AM, said:

View Postgubment_man, on 12 February 2011 - 08:38 PM, said:

Yes, I have a custom order too the add MOLLE straps to Omnipat pouches.

#11 Guest_customer_service1_*

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:32 PM

Which email have you been sending your requests to and which number have you been calling?

We will re-start custom vest production on April 1st after we are up to speed with new sewing and production staff. Please contact us at this time and we will be able to give you accurate quotes and eta's on all customer work.

View PostNashorn, on 13 February 2011 - 01:03 AM, said:

View PostMOATI, on 12 February 2011 - 11:33 PM, said:

That explains why I haven't been getting any return calls or emails concerning a custom request I made.

#12 User is offline   Omnific 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:KHS

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:19 PM

View Postcustomer_service1, on 18 February 2011 - 01:32 PM, said:

Which email have you been sending your requests to and which number have you been calling?

We will re-start custom vest production on April 1st after we are up to speed with new sewing and production staff. Please contact us at this time and we will be able to give you accurate quotes and eta's on all customer work.

That date might be a problem for some people wanting to get custom gear for the upcoming Supergame... this is a little bit of an ignorant question, but do you guys at SO know of any other companies that might be able to custom manufacture a vest with similiar quality to you? My situation only really allows two weeks to manufacture a vest if this date is correct, and I don't think that would be enough, even with a rush.

Thanks.

#13 Guest_MOATI_*

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:30 AM

View PostOmnific, on 26 February 2011 - 03:19 PM, said:

View Postcustomer_service1, on 18 February 2011 - 01:32 PM, said:

That date might be a problem for some people wanting to get custom gear for the upcoming Supergame... this is a little bit of an ignorant question, but do you guys at SO know of any other companies that might be able to custom manufacture a vest with similiar quality to you? My situation only really allows two weeks to manufacture a vest if this date is correct, and I don't think that would be enough, even with a rush.

Thanks.

Super Game isn't until the end of April. I'm confident that any custom orders we have by April 1 will be complete in time for Super Game.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users