Mexicans People living in Mexico Post here Rate Topic: ***-- 1 Votes

#16 User is offline   Enzo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Enzo "Stirner" DaSilva

Posted 26 February 2007 - 09:36 PM

Hey Mates!
I finally got into the SpecOps forum. I've been trying it for a month or so... don't know mailing failure or something.
Great thing finding a Mexican Forum on SpecOps: SpecOps Mx Division Just to call us someway

View Postraslc, on Oct 1 2006, 12:16 PM, said:

FIRST SCENARIO GUYS!!

Check out this web page for all the information you need... This web page!!!
The game will take place Nov 5-6, 2006. Look at the web page for field location. I know this is going to take place in Jalisco, near Guadalajara.I dont know about you guys but Im going!!
It will be based, just like OK DDAY, in the invasion of Normandy...

Anyone knows what happened to this game?? I havent' heard anything about it. Did it actually happened? how was it? Does anyone have pics or videos? Why the heck didn't I go?!?!?!.... oh yeah... no money.

Farewell, mates. Keep the paint throwing, would ya?

From the Deeps of Mexico City
Enzo
"There's only two infinite things: Universe and Human Stupidity. And for Universe Im not sure"-A. Einstein

Enzo SpecOps MxMember No02

#17 User is offline   Phoenixdive 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Phoenixdive

Posted 03 June 2007 - 10:27 PM

Mexico, Puebla.

Altho, I was born in D.F.

#18 User is offline   Enzo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:34 PM

Damn, It's really hard to get an answer from any of you, fellow mexicans.
Glad someone answered. Thanks, Dive.

Just checking your Brigade Profile, I read you played somewhere near a Military camp. Where was that? Sounds great.
"There's only two infinite things: Universe and Human Stupidity. And for Universe Im not sure"-A. Einstein

#19 User is offline   Mandrake 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Mandrake

Posted 05 June 2007 - 11:45 AM

We are a group of woodsballers, scenario players and speedball players , in Guadalajara .

We have a forum with 150 people registred and we discuss everything about paintball in mexico.

We have set up our own web page :
www.gotchagdl.com , please visit the forum section

We organize games every weekend in Guadalajara, in various fields across the city , and big games about twice a year , including Dia M : www.torneodia-m.com with people from al over the country.

Fellow mexicans, lets get together .

#20 User is offline   Phoenixdive 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:42 PM

View PostEnzo, on Jun 4 2007, 10:34 PM, said:

Damn, It's really hard to get an answer from any of you, fellow mexicans.
Glad someone answered. Thanks, Dive.

Just checking your Brigade Profile, I read you played somewhere near a Military camp. Where was that? Sounds great.

It is a forest 20 minutes away from the 10th Division Special Forces Camp (In La calera just after "La margarita"). It is a heavily wooded area where almost every weekend around 30 to 40 people come together and play some rounds.
You're invited to come anytime bro.

#21 User is offline   raslc 

• I like pie...Wait! I love pie!...No! I am pie!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raslc

Posted 07 June 2007 - 07:46 PM

Dang... Im really sorry I ve been away so long, but sometimes you just dont have time to play paintball... BUT IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah

Yeah guys this is the first post in more than 7 months I think, but Im back, and ready to play some PB!!!
If you would make a timeline of your life, and you would add the dates you bought Halo: CE, Halo 2, and Halo3, put this in your sig.

Waiting ANXIOUSLY, and I mean ANXIOUSLY!!! For Halo 3...

Mexican Special Ops Member #1
Are you from Mexico?

#22 User is offline   Enzo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 07 June 2007 - 08:35 PM

PhoenixDive said:

It is a forest 20 minutes away from the 10th Division Special Forces Camp (In La calera just after "La margarita"). It is a heavily wooded area where almost every weekend around 30 to 40 people come together and play some rounds.You're invited to come anytime bro.

Is it a Pball field, a private, outlaw? Free, expensive, charity NGO?? , nah, really. Are they really 30 guys?? I've never seen so many people playing! -Well, only in Gotchamana, but most of them Rentals and kinda invincible, y'know what i mean-

Man, as soon as I can I'll be there, don't doubt about it! ...it's just a Financial issue right now. Thanks!

RASCL said:

Yeah guys this is the first post in more than 7 months I think, but Im back, and ready to play some PB!!!

You started this thread and it's good to have you back. The more the better, dude.
There's always time for Paintball, soldier!!! ... but there's never enough money...

I'll work my a** out this summer get some money and travel all the way to the DIA-M. I believe it's time to support the National Woodsball. Including the SPPL Format was just lovely.

We might as well draw some attention from SpecOps don't you think?? Greetings to anyone from GDL, thanks for the effort, mates. I'll be there! At least I'll try.

SpecOps Mx Rangers

#23 User is offline   Phoenixdive 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:47 AM

View PostEnzo, on Jun 7 2007, 10:35 PM, said:

Is it a Pball field, a private, outlaw? Free, expensive, charity NGO?? , nah, really. Are they really 30 guys?? I've never seen so many people playing! -Well, only in Gotchamana, but most of them Rentals and kinda invincible, y'know what i mean-

Man, as soon as I can I'll be there, don't doubt about it! ...it's just a Financial issue right now. Thanks!

I'll work my a** out this summer get some money and travel all the way to the DIA-M. I believe it's time to support the National Woodsball. Including the SPPL Format was just lovely.

We might as well draw some attention from SpecOps don't you think?? Greetings to anyone from GDL, thanks for the effort, mates. I'll be there! At least I'll try.

SpecOps Mx Rangers

We play outlaw games, hence the "outlaw game near military camp" entry in my brigade page, hehe... yeah, most of the paint and air is supplied by two of our players, they like it that way... so we don't complain but usually give a "donation" of about 30 bucks to help em =P (30 mexican bucks, not USD).

I'm interested in the DIA M game, I recently saw a flyer... but I do not have much info about it...
I've got no idea when, where, and how much is it gonna be.

And yeah, we mexicans should be getting some commendations!

#24 User is offline   Enzo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:53 PM

http://www.torneodia-m.com/

That's their Site, and it's $2,200mx per 7 men team: with camping, Co2/air all event, hopefully bathroom, and more!!
It's gonna be the SPPL Format!! The thing that worries me it's I got no real team, i gotta "We play together" team, but no coordination, communication or team effort. So I think i'll have to stick to some team over there.

So "outlaw game near Military camp" means it's Outlaw right?...mmm... it makes sense!:dry: ok, my bad ;)
As soon as I can i'll be there. I have to get the Paint there, right? no BYOP? (Sounds fare to me)

Maybe MANDRAKE can help us out with details, right?
1)Do I have to get the 7 men?
2) How much will it cost a case of paint? from cheapest to not-so-cheapest?

#25 User is offline   Phoenixdive 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 09 June 2007 - 10:39 PM

View PostEnzo, on Jun 9 2007, 02:53 PM, said:

http://www.torneodia-m.com/

That's their Site, and it's $2,200mx per 7 men team: with camping, Co2/air all event, hopefully bathroom, and more!!
It's gonna be the SPPL Format!! The thing that worries me it's I got no real team, i gotta "We play together" team, but no coordination, communication or team effort. So I think i'll have to stick to some team over there.

So "outlaw game near Military camp" means it's Outlaw right?...mmm... it makes sense!:laugh: ok, my bad :laugh:
As soon as I can i'll be there. I have to get the Paint there, right? no BYOP? (Sounds fare to me)

Maybe MANDRAKE can help us out with details, right?
1)Do I have to get the 7 men?
2) How much will it cost a case of paint? from cheapest to not-so-cheapest?

You could bring your own paint if you so desired if you came. We have no problems being shot by some marballizer paintballs XD.

I do not know if you do have to assemble the 7 man team, I guess there will be plenty of team-less players in there.

From what I saw in the webpage (yeah, there are prizes listed in there for paint) cases will be 450 (cheapest) to 750 (Not-so- cheap).

#26 User is offline   Phoenixdive 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:54 PM

By the way, does anybody feels like they should have a game locator for Mxico as well?

Also, I was wrong with prices for the event paint. They range from 250 to 450.

This post has been edited by Phoenixdive: 12 June 2007 - 08:21 AM

#27 User is offline   Enzo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 15 June 2007 - 12:28 AM

250 to 450? Pesos? right?
If it's so then you've made my day! Cause now i'm even most certain I'm going. Now that's even cheaper, i'm actually planning of buying food (now, that's luxury)!!

I would love a Game locator here... but damn... we'd need a Full time programer to do that.

#28 User is offline   Phoenixdive 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 15 June 2007 - 12:34 PM

View PostEnzo, on Jun 15 2007, 02:28 AM, said:

250 to 450? Pesos? right?
If it's so then you've made my day! Cause now i'm even most certain I'm going. Now that's even cheaper, i'm actually planning of buying food (now, that's luxury)!!

I would love a Game locator here... but damn... we'd need a Full time programer to do that.

Or we could get as many names from mexican paintballers as we could and ask spec ops to do it.

I'm not really sure if I'm going to the tourney, my team bailed out.

#29 User is offline   Enzo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 16 June 2007 - 04:23 PM

That's bad luck. That's the hard part of getting a team together...keeping it together.

Dude!!! I haven't played in nearly two freaking months!!! I'm Paint-Starving!
You mind if I try to gather up my friends and pay you a visit in that Outlaw field of yours the next weekend?
I believe we are, at top around 10, but usually end up being 6 or less.

#30 User is offline   Phoenixdive 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:37 PM

View PostEnzo, on Jun 16 2007, 06:23 PM, said:

That's bad luck. That's the hard part of getting a team together...keeping it together.

Dude!!! I haven't played in nearly two freaking months!!! I'm Paint-Starving!
You mind if I try to gather up my friends and pay you a visit in that Outlaw field of yours the next weekend?
I believe we are, at top around 10, but usually end up being 6 or less.

Sure buddy, here, I'll leave my msn in case you use messenger

Phoenixdive@hotmail.com (what a shocker huh?)

I'll ask our guys when the next meeting will be, since we haven't played in around 3 weeks (actually something very very rare).

My final exams will be this next weekend (yeah, IN the weekend), so probably I won't be joining you, altho new players are always welcome in our group.

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users