• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My apologies Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   headshot4you 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:46 PM

Hey all, I am sorry that I lost my cool on the earlier posts. I hope you guys can forgive me for making my initial mistake of not immediately identifying myself as a Sniper Paintball Gun Pro employee. I see how it would appear not genuine now. It truly was not my intent to mislead anyone. I will make sure to make it clear who my employer is before giving any feedback that might appear as advertisement in the future.

Or at least who my employer was...as I will likely be in deep crap when my boss finds out about all of this... :(

Anyway, again I am sorry. I just wanted to let those who were involved earlier know that. After those who needed to read this do see it, feel free to delete it as it is more just for them than others.

Thanks

#2 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:13 PM

View Postheadshot4you, on 08 December 2010 - 05:46 PM, said:

Hey all, I am sorry that I lost my cool on the earlier posts. I hope you guys can forgive me for making my initial mistake of not immediately identifying myself as a Sniper Paintball Gun Pro employee. I see how it would appear not genuine now. It truly was not my intent to mislead anyone. I will make sure to make it clear who my employer is before giving any feedback that might appear as advertisement in the future.

Or at least who my employer was...as I will likely be in deep crap when my boss finds out about all of this... :(

Anyway, again I am sorry. I just wanted to let those who were involved earlier know that. After those who needed to read this do see it, feel free to delete it as it is more just for them than others.

Thanks

Its good with me, since I was their acting kinda unforgiving. Simple mistake, your good in my book :]

#3 User is offline   Cross-Aim 

• Cross-Aim
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:GT Condor

Posted 08 December 2010 - 09:28 PM

We're all human and make mistakes. No problem. And accept your apology.

#4 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2010 - 06:40 AM

Apology accepted. People screw up. Don't worry about it.

The important thing is you learned fairly early on and are now completely free to positively contribute to this community. Welcome aboard, and have fun discussing the greatest game/sport.

This post has been edited by Thalion: 09 December 2010 - 06:40 AM

Member of Team Akkadian

#5 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:23 AM

Hmmm....heads for forgiving, tails for not (flips coin)...tails...Sorry dude, but my double tailed coin says no forgiveness for you! :P

But on a more serious note...well I was rather offended by your previous comments, you aren't the first poster who has done so that I have later come to have respect for. Welcome to the forums, and I hope you don't get into to much trouble with the boss.
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"

"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users