• You cannot reply to this topic

My Stuff Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DavidP1013

Posted 08 April 2009 - 05:52 PM

So I don't play paintball anymore. Point black peroid. That's why I am selling. All this stuff is in amazing working condition. No tears, nothing like that.

First, my favorite mask ever, my JT Proflex. All Black, soft ears, red strap, smoke lens. $60.
Posted Image

Second, I have another mask. It's a gray profiler. Nothing too special. $30
Posted Image

Third, I've got a Revvy. Works great. $30
Posted Image

Fourth and fifth are two pod packs. One is NXe the other is Empire. NXe- $30 Empire- $20
Posted Image
Posted Image

Finally, my baby. A classic mag with ULE body, UL frame, Level 10 bolt, CP on/off, CP rail, airthru grip. She's amazing. $300 gets her.
Posted Image

I don't ship first. You pay shipping. We can work on prices. All stuff will be cleaned/washed before shipped to you.

Thanks
Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#2 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:51 PM

up
Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#3 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:18 AM

Up, trying to move this stuff fast. Will negotiate price. LMK.
Team Krisis

#4 User is offline   TyTy 

• Formerly known as Ty29...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cpt.Ringo

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:22 AM

I can't believe that no one has jumped on your mag yet!!! Free up and best of luck.
-Ty

#5 User is offline   sprayandpraypaintball 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:sprayandpraypaintball

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:17 PM

pm'd

#6 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:34 PM

up
Team Krisis

#7 User is offline   Spektre 

• Forum Stalker
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SPEKTRE

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:43 PM

I would love to pick up that mag if I had the funds, but sadly, I'm broke... I am somewhat interested in the Profiler. Any severe wear or damage? How old is the lens?
SPEKTRE, Recon Element
Grim Reapers Paintball

#8 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2009 - 06:18 AM

View PostSpektre, on Apr 22 2009, 03:43 PM, said:

I would love to pick up that mag if I had the funds, but sadly, I'm broke... I am somewhat interested in the Profiler. Any severe wear or damage? How old is the lens?

No there is no damage at all to the Profiler. The lens is about a year old but I've only used it once. The mask has been sitting in my bag for a year.
Team Krisis

#9 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:12 AM

up
Team Krisis

#10 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:09 AM

up
Team Krisis

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users