• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My G7 WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#16 Guest_WeapsO_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 11 May 2005 - 05:55 PM

a friend of mine's mom works for K2.... she gets 35% off of WHOLESALE price. (that means an e2'd karni would go for about $750..)

I thought that the G7 wasn't bad for weight to begin with... if they made a fly version.....oh wow.

I just really think that WDP should stray a little more from the traditional angel body. They seem really bulky to me. (the g7 is a bit better than, say...the ir3, but there's still room for improvement.)

and if WGP wanted to make their own half-block, or something like the fastback or turtle cockers... that'd be sweet. Like, a half-blocked karni, and kick Eclipse in the butt until they come out with an E3, and..... BAM! Cockers would again be in the tourney scene. I wouldn't mind it if they did some new milling, though...

#17 User is offline   speedballa 

• n00dz?
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:I rock0rxs the bigone!!!11one!!1

Posted 11 May 2005 - 05:55 PM

yea its wont be long to the g8 only another 9 years of research. Considering they say it took them 9 years to develop the g7.. :( :o yippee mabey in 2014 ill have enough money for it the day it comes out.

This post has been edited by speedballa: 11 May 2005 - 06:03 PM

#18 User is offline   silentmike 

• its not a gun its a bullet shooter
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:silentmike

Posted 11 May 2005 - 05:58 PM

sweet

This post has been edited by silentmike: 11 May 2005 - 06:22 PM

The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

#19 User is offline   JON 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 27 May 2005 - 03:19 PM

SoulStalker, on May 5 2005, 12:43 AM, said:

CrazySob, on May 3 2005, 11:29 PM, said:

lol i love shooting ppl like you with a spyder victor stock its so funny then they get pissd when i bring my friends DM4 in2 the equation  :ph34r:  you can run through 6 bps    can you run through 25? ha ha ha ha
man i love it

its not the gun      or the price
its the player
so funny to go rent a gun even when you have a good one just to see the look on the other persons face when u shoot them with a friggn spyder victor or compact  :D

For one, are you posting to me? If you are, you should quote or write the person name, isn't like they can read your mind...... <_<

IF you are talking to me, This is what i have to say.....

You love shooting people like me, right? Tell me what type of person am i, it seem you know me so well?!?!?

Since you don't know me, i'll tell what type of paintballer i am...

I don't care if a person uses a Angel or a Black Maxx, i take that person as a serious threat until they're off the field...I don't get pissed when i get shot out, as long as i played my best and gave my all. I would leave the field very happy and come up to you giving you congrations on a great game.

I find that people who said "It's the player, not the marker" are the ones who don't own a high in marker. Yes, i own a high-end and Mid-level markers, does that make me better than you, no! (I worked hard, saved my money and was lucky enough to get mine.) I believe our level of paintball skill would determine who's better in that one single game, since there's so many different things that could and can happen in a game!

I feel that saying "It's player, not the marker" is wrong! To me paintball is one part Physically, one part Mentally, one part Gear! I say that because of this....

Physically: A person needs to be in good shape, to be able to proform at they're peak.
Mentally: A person got to know the game, how to play it, what to do and when to do it.
Gear: Not haven't the right or best gear for a game, that person is puts a limit on themselfs as a player.

You do realize the differents in a Entry level, Mid-level, and High-end level markers, right? I shouldn't have to explain why a high-end marker is better than a Entry-level marker......

I have nothing against people you play with or own Entry level markers, soon i'll be buying a Spider Fenix ACS and either a WGP VF Tactical or SuperStock or Karnivor (have not make up my mind on which autococker to buy). I just can't stand it when a person thinks they OWN you because they wear camo or a tournament jersey!!! I hate it that because i have a high-end marker people think "he can't play woodball", and or if i'm wearing camo "He can't play Speedball".......

If you feel i'm wrong, oh well it's my opinion.........You can always meet me on the field of battle, step up!
:P

dude you are my hero!!!!
IPB Image

#20 User is offline   JON 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 27 May 2005 - 03:24 PM

SOULSTALKER again u are my hero!!!!!!!
IPB Image

#21 User is offline   snipa mad man 

• BUNKER BOYZ!!!!!!!!!!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:snipa mad man

Posted 01 June 2005 - 05:41 PM

i seen these in my new mag and dang it looks sweet are they worth it ???
whaat makes them so good???

#22 Guest_WeapsO_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 02 June 2005 - 03:39 PM

worth it?

yes, for those who have the money.

why so good?

23bps.....easily, comfortably, and in style.

*notice, that's as fast as a halo can possibly load, so it's only restricted by your fingers, and the ability for the hopper to feed fast enough. On ramping, I've SHOT it at 20+. It rips, and is a very nice marker.)

#23 User is offline   speedballa 

• n00dz?
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I rock0rxs the bigone!!!11one!!1

Posted 03 June 2005 - 01:24 PM

Id rather go with a dm5 with orange bolt and m3 chip. paying less for better preformance, looks, and speed is always good in my book.

#24 User is offline   Diablo-San 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 08 June 2005 - 08:42 AM

I was thinking of getting a G7 (still am) and I'm also looking at the a4 fly rasta (bad@$$)

#25 User is offline   Insane Wolf 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Insane Wolf

Posted 09 June 2005 - 10:20 PM

Yeah the Rasta is pretty cool looking I would buy it if I had the funds. O well my A-5 good enough for me since I play more woods than speed.

#26 User is offline   MISTA MONKAY 

• Cartman You FatAss
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MISTA MONKAY

Posted 13 June 2005 - 12:41 PM

g-7 kicks dumper

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic