Special Ops Paintball: Omg college... Need... To find... Time!! - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Omg college... Need... To find... Time!! Working out... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   raslc 

• I like pie...Wait! I love pie!...No! I am pie!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:raslc

Post icon  Posted 05 October 2008 - 02:08 PM

I just started college. Iīm studying International Relations, itīs really fun and interesting. Iīm actually having a blast. I just have one itsy bitsy small question for all of you guys at college...

How the heck do you manage to have time to workout??

I mean... Iīve already went up 12 kilograms in this first 2 months of college... I already went down 1... But, pfff, Iīm just starting.

I love to workout, in highschool I used to do my 3 hours of workout daily!!...

I feel fat... I just started returining to my whole "healthy life", but man... Itīs hard...

I miss my sexy fit body... :laugh:

I mean, I havenīt lost all of my beautiful physic *cough* *cough*... But itīs slowly slipping away!!... How do you guys do it!!??
If you would make a timeline of your life, and you would add the dates you bought Halo: CE, Halo 2, and Halo3, put this in your sig.

Waiting ANXIOUSLY, and I mean ANXIOUSLY!!! For Halo 3...

Mexican Special Ops Member #1
Are you from Mexico?

#2 Guest_Cesar_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 05 October 2008 - 04:19 PM

what you needed to do was go to a college with a LARGE campus and walk to all your classes.....in stead of the freshman 15 i got the freshman -10....:D

#3 User is offline   Frontier_Bill 

• Every day is a Saturday!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Frontier Bill

Posted 05 October 2008 - 04:34 PM

I gained a bit of weight my freshman year.. but that was mostly due to my job. I was a bartender/cook. I ate greasy food and drank beer all night at work. Then the next summer I lost about 15lbs and throughout my sophomore year with a healthy diet and light work-outs, I lost another 5-10 and now in my 3rd year, I have lost about 20-35lbs since the beginning of summer. I am not working out right now, but am on the poor-man's diet. No food.

I am now on a large campus and walk a couple miles daily.. and i drive to campus too.

As for working out, try to do it early in the morning. Thats the only time I have been able to do it.

Team Rogue Cell #10 Founder and Alpha squad leader.

Danger: Reading online forums may cause irreparable damage to your faith in Humanity.

#4 User is offline   Voky 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TOP NOTCH

Posted 05 October 2008 - 04:36 PM

Just do your workout in the night time. :D
Lover of Chick-fil-A #1
PM me for a #
Alabamian #1

#5 User is offline   M.O.P. 

• Group: Penquin Mafia ....... no you can't join.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 October 2008 - 06:00 PM

Do workouts minus the weights like pushups crunches and other stuff like that
................ Flippy the Wonder Bunny, Ace and MaDuce like ducks with a passion. My color is white. Morrowind addict.

#6 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 October 2008 - 10:00 PM

I do my workout in 20 minutes tops.

40 pushups
2 sets / 10 reps / 30 lbs one arm curls
30 dips
2 sets / 12 reps / 12 lb lateral shoulder raises
40 crunches w/ 30 lb weight (holding behind neck)
65 bicycle crunches

Done.

And do cardio, squats, calve raises, and pull-ups (or equivalent) on the off day.
Alea iacta est ~ The board is set, the pieces are moving.
~ Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green, That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown, That host on the morrow lay withered and strown. ~ Destruction of Sennacherib

~ Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the American states a man who more cordially loves a union with his country than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the United States Congress proposes; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America. ~ Thomas Jefferson (modernized)
Summertime Blues

#7 User is offline   raslc 

• I like pie...Wait! I love pie!...No! I am pie!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raslc

Posted 05 October 2008 - 10:02 PM

View PostFrontier_Bill, on Oct 5 2008, 06:34 PM, said:

As for working out, try to do it early in the morning. Thats the only time I have been able to do it.

Yeah me to... 6am boxing... I know... It kinda sucks...

I really donīt know, but I donīt do my weightlifting during the morning, because someoe told me "it has no effect on you if you do it during the morning"...

Know anything about that?
If you would make a timeline of your life, and you would add the dates you bought Halo: CE, Halo 2, and Halo3, put this in your sig.

Waiting ANXIOUSLY, and I mean ANXIOUSLY!!! For Halo 3...

Mexican Special Ops Member #1
Are you from Mexico?

#8 User is offline   Frontier_Bill 

• Every day is a Saturday!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Frontier Bill

Posted 05 October 2008 - 10:10 PM

Hah. that is a load of bunk. I have been into powerlifting for the better part of 6 years now. The way weight-lifting works is you are simply tearing your muscles. And over time, those muscles rebuild stronger than they were. This is why lifting weights every day does not produce great benefits as opposed to every other day. You should really alternate muscle groups too. Give the worked muscles 1-3 days of rest before tearing them down again. Time of day has no effect on weight lifting effectiveness. Sure, right away in the morning, you may be a little weaker than if you have a few hours to wake up and get some good fuel into you.

Time of day has no bearing on the effectiveness of weightlifting. The only limitation is your personal drive.

Also, carbs and proteins are your friends when power lifting.

Team Rogue Cell #10 Founder and Alpha squad leader.

Danger: Reading online forums may cause irreparable damage to your faith in Humanity.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users