• You cannot reply to this topic

Just moved to Sevier County, TN Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Darkwind 

• "Onward to Victory"
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Darkwind

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:19 PM

My wife and I just moved to Pigeon Forge and we're looking for a group to run with. I've been playing for almost 15 years now and my wife has 3 years experience.

#2 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:38 PM

Can't say I know of any teams in that area (at least not anymore). Check out Bearclaw Paintball. I personally haven't played it, but I know many people who have and no one has had a negative review. Also, Command Decisions Paintball in North Carolina is probably about 4.5 hours from you. They run a few big scenario games every year.

I'm sure there's a team or two around Knoxville.

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#3 User is offline   Darkwind 

• "Onward to Victory"
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Darkwind

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:19 AM

Right on. I was just looking at the Brigade game location feature and found a field call "LOF Paintball" about 70miles from me.

Has anyone heard of "Line of Fire Paintball"? Their website seems up to date and they run games Quite often. They also have an "urban" field. It's no Camp Blanding, but I'm sure I'll never live as close to a place like that again.

#4 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 22 May 2010 - 02:21 AM

Completely forgot about them. Line of Fire is a GREAT field. I've played there a couple of times. Mostly on the urban field (kind of speedballish).
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#5 User is offline   Delta 047 

• Hurry up and wait.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Demosthenes

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:59 PM

hey bud, im out about a hour and a half from ya. check out Hiatts Game On Paintball which is pretty close to you, next big game will be on the 18th of september. youve also got The Alternative Sport in Blountville, theres a game there on the 7th of august. hit me up if ya want some more details, itd be great to get ya out to some games!
One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users