Special Ops Paintball: Steeel Reserve Presents "Cartman's Revenge!!" - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (36 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • 32
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Steeel Reserve Presents "Cartman's Revenge!!" Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#436 User is offline   steeelman 

  • Cartmen
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 501
  • Joined: 30-May 06
  • Location:Sitting in a bowl of pudding
  • Brigade Name:Steeel Reserve

Posted 08 April 2008 - 04:26 AM

weather

are you guys really getting upset over 40% chance in New England??!!! Please give me a break its N.England the weather changes every 10 minutes. If it was 80 percent I would be worried but we are talking about less than 50/50 4 days out grow a pair people come on!

This post has been edited by steeelman: 08 April 2008 - 04:27 AM

0

#437 User is offline   Becc 

  • Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Joined: 22-January 07
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Temple, NH
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:27 AM

haha yah... i tend to say that if its under between 20-60% it wont happen, and if its under 20 or above 60% it will. so i think we're safe

and yes, im aware thats crazy... but it seems to work.
0

#438 User is offline   shadow_772 

  • Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,272
  • Joined: 05-September 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MA
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:03 AM

lol, I guess that works.. Either way, hope it doesn't rain.
Pre-reg on wed. here :laugh:
0

#439 User is offline   Knightwolf16 

  • Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,759
  • Joined: 01-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Methuen, Ma
  • Brigade Name:Knightwolf16

Posted 08 April 2008 - 04:05 PM

Not looking good weather wise. Channel 5 said 40% chance on Friday and 60% on Saturday. May not be using the Borg...
"Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war." William Shakespeare
Nous sommes les seigneurs de la guerre, tremblons avant nous
The Lords of War The Lords of War on MySpace The Lords of War MSN Group Page
0

#440 User is offline   Phantom Flanker 

  • 10% warn for a year can't remember why
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 617
  • Joined: 03-October 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Peterborough NH
  • Brigade Name:phantom flanker

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:53 PM

now it says 75% :D

now it says 75% :(
coming soon flashy graphics
0

#441 User is offline   Knightwolf16 

  • Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,759
  • Joined: 01-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Methuen, Ma
  • Brigade Name:Knightwolf16

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:08 PM

Damn, that is 80% not 60%
"Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war." William Shakespeare
Nous sommes les seigneurs de la guerre, tremblons avant nous
The Lords of War The Lords of War on MySpace The Lords of War MSN Group Page
0

#442 User is offline   steeelman 

  • Cartmen
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 501
  • Joined: 30-May 06
  • Location:Sitting in a bowl of pudding
  • Brigade Name:Steeel Reserve

Posted 09 April 2008 - 04:33 AM

would everyone stop bellyaching over the weather unless its raining on Saturday morning nothing is certain. Its NEW ENGLAND havent you people played in the rain before. Or did your parents plop you infront of the nintendo? i for one was told to get my butt outside. grab your mechs and ponchos and lets do this. FWIW I dont think its gonna be that bad I am willing to predict a dreary but not rainy day
0

#443 User is offline   shadow_772 

  • Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,272
  • Joined: 05-September 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MA
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:21 AM

Dreary but not rainy would be nice I suppose. I am not really worried about weather, its just that I like playing in good weather much more than rain etc. I have played in rain, snow etc. fyi... I just enjoy it more when weather is relatively good..
0

#444 User is offline   Knightwolf16 

  • Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,759
  • Joined: 01-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Methuen, Ma
  • Brigade Name:Knightwolf16

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:17 AM

My A5 has a Rampage board so its good to get. I still have 2 98C's, a Prolite and my Spltmaster and Tac 8. I'm good to go. I played at Bloodbath and the only real issue I had that day was lousy paint. Once I switched over, I was good to go!
"Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war." William Shakespeare
Nous sommes les seigneurs de la guerre, tremblons avant nous
The Lords of War The Lords of War on MySpace The Lords of War MSN Group Page
0

#445 User is offline   dlannan 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 09-June 07

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:21 PM

god,,,,,i hate playing in the rain.i'm not as young as i use to be ya know.that's why they call me senior.
a good night sleep the night before will do good for the old bones,,,,lol,,,and i am.friday night poker oooooooooooo ya. :)
0

#446 User is offline   SR-Stevie 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 49
  • Joined: 30-March 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:Steeel Reserve

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:40 PM

I need a mech or a pump or 300 grenades. anyone got a spare? ;)
0

#447 User is offline   Sp.Ed 

  • Junior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 992
  • Joined: 21-February 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:McMurdo Station Antarctica

Posted 10 April 2008 - 03:04 AM

Looks like I won't be making this one guys, work is calling and its 400 miles away! If by some act of God I can get there by then I will but otherwise good luck to everyone!
The opinions and statements expressed on this site are mine alone and are not sanctioned or approved by my Employer. I also assume all legal liability for those statements.
0

#448 User is offline   steeelman 

  • Cartmen
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 501
  • Joined: 30-May 06
  • Location:Sitting in a bowl of pudding
  • Brigade Name:Steeel Reserve

Posted 10 April 2008 - 04:23 AM

View PostSR-Stevie, on Apr 10 2008, 12:40 AM, said:

I need a mech or a pump or 300 grenades. anyone got a spare? :)



what happened to the carbine?

well on the bright side the weather improved slightly now instead of 70% its 60 and they are wording "chance of showers" looks like we may catch a small break woo hoo!
0

#449 User is offline   shadow_772 

  • Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,272
  • Joined: 05-September 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MA
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:13 AM

View Poststeeelman, on Apr 10 2008, 04:23 AM, said:

View PostSR-Stevie, on Apr 10 2008, 12:40 AM, said:

I need a mech or a pump or 300 grenades. anyone got a spare? :D



what happened to the carbine?

well on the bright side the weather improved slightly now instead of 70% its 60 and they are wording "chance of showers" looks like we may catch a small break woo hoo!

Weatherz

It went from 80% to 60% in 2 days... Hooray new england weather... Hopefully it keeps going down :)
0

#450 User is offline   Phantom Flanker 

  • 10% warn for a year can't remember why
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 617
  • Joined: 03-October 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Peterborough NH
  • Brigade Name:phantom flanker

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:48 AM

now its down to 40.


I really hope it dosent rain cause i havent fixed my cocker
coming soon flashy graphics
0

Share this topic:


  • (36 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • 32
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users