Special Ops Paintball: Dye i3 Pros and Invert 4+3 pack with 4 pods. - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dye i3 Pros and Invert 4+3 pack with 4 pods. For sale! Need gone quickly! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Goldenhand 

• SpecOps GFXT #4
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Goldenhand

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:23 PM

Hey guys, some of you know me some of you don't lol.
Anyway, everything I'm selling is brand new, never been used. I don't have the original packaging though and the mask is missing the visor. The I3 Pro's are black, with the normal clear anti-fog lens, in great condition other then a few scratches on the lens. The pack is an invert 4+3 pack, size large, in digi camo. It comes with 4 red pods.
The pack was $30 and the mask is around $80 new last time I checked, I'll look at just about any offers though. Hopefully I can get $60 out of these so I can go snowboarding this weekend :)
I'll get pics up ASAP, please PM me though with any questions! I also have some affliction and no-fear t-shirts if anyone's interested.

Thanks,
Evan

Fox urine nothing! I would rent an elephant from the local circus and give it a massive dose of ex-lax. I would then proceed to "cork it" with an attached string so when the kids show up KABLOOEE!!!!!! See if their parents can sue an elephant for defacating! -ZZaque

#2 User is offline   Goldenhand 

• SpecOps GFXT #4
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Goldenhand

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:18 PM

BUMP! I really need these gone, please just make an offer! Any offer!

Fox urine nothing! I would rent an elephant from the local circus and give it a massive dose of ex-lax. I would then proceed to "cork it" with an attached string so when the kids show up KABLOOEE!!!!!! See if their parents can sue an elephant for defacating! -ZZaque

#3 User is offline   Jdaddy615 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Jdaddy615

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:06 PM

Pics?
WWW.Dadsofgaming.Com

#4 User is offline   asfaraslogic 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:20 PM

20 for the mask p/p shipped? if so pm me...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users