• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Item status please! wtb... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Deliriation 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:15 AM

What's the current status on SKU's : 320 0022 34 (Remote Cover - Crye MultiCam), 320 0203 34 (Single Pod Pouch w/ MOLLE - Crye MultiCam), and 320 0163 34 (Blackcell MOLLE Vest Bottle Pack - Crye MultiCam)?

Cause they don't say "Custom Only.... Takes up to 30 days" for the MultiCam material. I have these on order and it's DAY 21, order status is "in production". What gives?

This post has been edited by Deliriation: 13 August 2011 - 12:17 AM

#2 Guest_customer_service1_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 August 2011 - 12:46 PM

We had a multicam shortage and inaccurate inventory. All has been fixed. Did you get your items?

#3 User is offline   Deliriation 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:00 PM

It's in transit right now. There's no problem with having a shortage on material or inaccurate inventory (although that is something that needs to be looked after), but there is a problem with NO communication whatsoever. I'd be alright with waiting if I knew why. You guys can't possibly expect to run a successful online store if you can't send out emails notifying your clients why they're waiting 30 days for their order to be shipped. Perhaps something you should be letting your bosses and your webstore department be aware of.

#4 Guest_customer_service1_*

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:38 PM

What was your order number? All orders should have been updated via the site with updates on status. I want to check this.

View PostDeliriation, on 25 August 2011 - 04:00 PM, said:

It's in transit right now. There's no problem with having a shortage on material or inaccurate inventory (although that is something that needs to be looked after), but there is a problem with NO communication whatsoever. I'd be alright with waiting if I knew why. You guys can't possibly expect to run a successful online store if you can't send out emails notifying your clients why they're waiting 30 days for their order to be shipped. Perhaps something you should be letting your bosses and your webstore department be aware of.

#5 User is offline   Deliriation 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 25 August 2011 - 03:16 PM

Order # 100018468. Order status only stated "In Production" which only tells me the items are being made, not that they're on backorder, or that theres a shortage of materials, or an ETA.

#6 Guest_customer_service1_*

Posted 25 August 2011 - 03:47 PM

My apologies. Our end shows the details but "notify customer" was not checked so you could not see those updates. Again my apologies but I am happy to hear you have since received the order.

Ken

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users